There was once a thread about the dark side of the internet and i remember a Sup Forums post about a guy who went to...

There was once a thread about the dark side of the internet and i remember a Sup Forums post about a guy who went to africa or something to rape a underage girl. Do anyone still have that post? I can't find it anywhere.

Bump

Bump

interested

Moar of the those pics

>scootaloo
Why though

I didn't even notice that was there.

Bump. Anyone?

Bumpity

I remember that one. I think it was South America tho. He pretty much bought her from her father and lived with the family while he was doing it.

Yeah. That post. Seems i can't find it anywhere.

Bump

Bump

Was South America, not Africa. You fucking imbecile.

Bump

bump

i am curious

that was retarded. it was like something out of alt.sex.stories like "and then, during the days she would be nude for me" crap. it was stupid as fuck.

Bump

Bump

This pic served for the album "Cultosaurus Erectus", by "Blue Oyster Cult". Probably their best album, which contains the song "Black Blade", a song about Elric and Stormbringer, which lyrics have been written by Mickaƫl Moorcock. one of the collaboration between Moorcock and a rock band.

I have it but since you fucked up the location i wont post it.

So you don't have it and are attention whoring saying you do. Nigga are you 5?

He might be talking about some ancientfag shit, I was in a thread about suicide prevention like 10 years ago where we agreed that going to africa and knocking up as many young girls as possible was the best way to finish out the life of a white man who is dying or is suicidal.

The thread you are talking about is the south american sextourist who lived with a family in bumfuck nowhere and fucked their young daughter nightly