Thick/chubby/BBw thread

Thick/chubby/BBw thread
Starting with my slut

I can smell her from here

How wide is the field of view on your camera?

Got any more?

Idk why?

Yea I have tons

i think that if a guy does not like thick chubby bbw, is a virgin. i don't mind a thin body, but when there is enough to hold around, feels like when i was a little 10 year old humping my pillow. then again i am very tactile so its all ftw. but that sound each time you go back and forth, i love it

imgur.com/a/twefl

Yea it's great

gf

Goth, Druggie, Suicidal and Fat.

The perfect grill

degrade her

I would tongue fuck that pussy for hours..

i know that feel. uhm.. does she not kind of look like the girl that was molested!??! fuck, that kind of ruins it for me... i dont mean to be a piece of shit but.... /b spoke to much of the atrocities she went through... gosh i would just want to be there for her or something... smh

any more of this?

degrade herrr

lol yea

Interest?

Quite a bit. You like?

go for it

So does she

yeah, it looks interesting, you know those two or just saved?

interest?

Same

i ain't degrading shit, she's very pretty.

For me it's a lot of--wanting to taste her because I know she's not have much in the way of being gone down on and I know she would fall in love with me based almost entirely on the fact that I'm willing to taste her... I hate myself

Tiddies longer than a monday

I know them both personally. Sad tale unfortunately..

I love that ass of hers

She has been sexually assulted once. But never molested. And I'll always be there for her if she needs me.

Lets hear it man

my only complaint about my fat ex is that her pussy got sweaty and gross way quicker than with skinny girls. like i would ONLY eat her out after she'd showered.

hot chubby
hot
borderline
hot
disgustin
hot
too fat
looks like shes melting
no

What's the deal with fetishizing fatties? You know they're super easy to hook up with in real life, right? Online dating is full of them and their standards are lower than girls who know they're 10/10.

Lol what do you mean?

not believing you till you post more pics of her

Been there before bro. This is probably one of the truest statements ive seen on this site

She has tons.

Yea true

that is a very hard sentence to understand, im just going to say... -_-

so that other post is her?! blah. and cool that you would do that for somebody Sup Forumsro, rare to see humans today doing good things solely for the purpose of them being good things lol

Tons of what...

Who'd fuck her?

what kind of foods did she eat? was she sitting down constantly? and did she drink soda?

what great looking pussy, I'd lick it for hours

I don't think that other post was her because she doesn't come on 4 chan really

Tons.

:|

Too much energy to prove my truth, ETC. but here.

Lol confused but ok

okay cool :'D

mmm.......

I'd pound a load into her so her saggers can fill up

like it hairy?

nah the pictures are fine to prove it, any user can post random shit about it.

All of these women look like they smell bad.

:D

keep posing her, I do.

Did you find that fat chicks are usually hornier/kinkier? Every fat chick I've been with has been into some hot shit.

I would say yes

Fair enough. Outside of posting FB links and convos with more pics I really can't be any thing other than a typical user.

hairy is fucking beautiful. sad that our latest generations coming into the world of fucking are constantly shaved... pubic hair is something that helps keep her wetness where it should be. on your cock or in her pussy... good shtuff.

sad there is no picture of that but from the front.... from above a bit.. so i can imagine penetrating her and seeing her face from like a 90 degree angle

I only been with one fat chick dated her for 3 years and she kinda sucked. Did watever i wanted but never went out on a limb ever ya know. But i know what you mean. And you are right, generally big girls are nastier

thanks but that is not the other girl..

sadly no more of her.

Yea /: sorry

Any tips on which site to use or what to say to fatties for easy sex?

sad times

holy shit

ginger with a big belly? fuckin dream girl. oc?

How come none of the fat sluts I have like anal...

i love this landwhale

where you living at because i mean these past few women ive seen, they are into it :'D
me too

just has such an amazing asshole. fuck.

Virginia. To be fair maybe their age (20-ish) has to do with it. I don't know.

smells good

id love to berry my face in her ass

i follow her on ig

more
cute face
and dem tits

I love fat pussy!!!!!!