Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=NgiT9VYnze8
twitter.com/AnonBabble

For hokkei

Patrician taste

Because it's great

Cuz I like hockey

it's faster and more fun to watch than other """"""""""sports""""""""""

Because my city can't stop winning and it's makes you mad as fuck.

I miss the old orange logo

patricians watch nhl and mlb
pleb babbies watch nfl and nba

It's far more interesting than soccer, basketball, Nascar, and butter churning combined.

this

Hockey is a cannuck sport gringos don't understand.

this tbqh

it used to be good, but hitting isn't allowec anymore and none of the players are great stick handlers anymore either, it's just le skate fast and le shots through a screen now

This is unironically true ;_;

>it used to be good when all the players were shit and would get drunk before the game and just smash into each other
'no'
fuck off

It's unironically less of a skill game now. I can tell you're an American

McJesus would like a word with you.

swap mlb with nfl

Better question is why wouldn't you?

Yep.

Basketball is literally more social media than sport these days, while football is 3 hours of commercials interrupted by some football now and then.

>Why would anyone watch this?

It's a white person's sport, I get why some people wouldn't understand

Watch this instead

Mcdavid is far from the best stick handler, and obviously he doesn't hit. in fact he's more speed and passing than anything.

with that said he will be the best player in the following 10 years

Lol at all these people saying we don't like hockey cuz it's a whiteboy sport.

Shit is just gay. Why would I watch it when I watch actual athletes light each other the fuck up in football?

There's a reason a dude can play hockey until; he's 60. No athleticism needed. Figure skating bullshit.

Can't wait until it dies. And hockey fans just asshurt basketball is far bigger.

2/10

dequan

This. All the NFL and NBA is these days is drama and social media storylines.

What's so good about MLB that makes it so patrician? Looking to watch some new sports.

Whoops meant for

there's tons of obscure rules and statistics so autistic people love it

also "muh history/america's pastime"

going to games in person is fun because the games are very long and you get to relax outside in the summer, but it's only worth it to watch the playoffs on tv.

No clock, so a comeback is always possible.

Extremely high choke factor. You can't dominate baseball through athleticism, so if a player starts choking, he can't simply take it to the rack to mentally get back on track like in basketball. Lebron, Curry, etc will pretty always score near their averages in playoff games. Sure, they might perform a little below average and thus "choke," but they'll still contribute the most to their teams. It's not unusual in baseball for dominant players to be completely shutdown in the post-season. Makes for a more unpredictable outcome.

Be warned, though. If you like fast moving sports, you probably won't like baseball. It's a deliberate game.

Highlight vid to get you started.

youtube.com/watch?v=NgiT9VYnze8