Flat Earth

Can we talk about the elephant in the board please? Why are all the NBA players claiming the Earth is flat, are we being rused

/

Are they?

this to be quite honest

I choose to believe that Earth is shaped like a Ball.

This honestly, boys

Mostly it's easier to believe in a conspiracy if you have been conspired against in the past. Why should a black man trust white folx, ain't no sistas in space

Obviously this is the only answer. You have a bunch of big, dumb nogs who went to college(yet most can't read) for free and opted out after one year to maybe make the team.

it's a shitty joke and desperate attempt to get attention

The average black has an IQ of like 83 and that's not even a meme

because it's true?
if you can't handle the truth stay at home

t.

>Implying it doesn't take more brain power to believe in a flat earth
You gotta have a lot of moving pieces

someone brought this up in my class today
this flat earth meme is getting out of control

>jannys can't handle the truth
zozzle

Close to all NBA players have university studies and are more cultured than you, whiteboi

It's a joke. You need to be a special kind of autist to be mad at something like this, like the people who get mad because wwe isn't real.

In other words, just wait for the usual neil degrasse tyson tweet on the subject.

Your ignorance of student athlete education is laughable. Don't comment on this subject ever again.

U mad Tyrone?

Hey! It's still real to me dammit!

this is not something you learn in the university. you have to do research. obviously Shaq. has been doing it

the ((((((((round))))))))) earth lie was created by Yakub. Do not fall for his Trickology

Have you attended university?

Seriously, when I was at UC the players never showed up for class.