HA! Even Al Jazeera has given up on the taquiyah. They are now actively promoting terrorism

HA! Even Al Jazeera has given up on the taquiyah. They are now actively promoting terrorism.

aljazeera.com/indepth/opinion/2016/05/myth-moderate-muslim-160511085819521.html

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.is/FRyFR
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

I ain't clicking dat

why not?

click it

I'm not giving your website ad revenue terrorist cunt fuck off Pakistan sand nigger go fuck a camel

Just do it you silly kuffar

the general etiquette is to archive the URL link so they wont get revenue off of us

Thank you

It's 2016. How the fuck do none of you cucks have adblock?

here:
archive.is/FRyFR

Muslim kills people= bad Muslim
Muslim doesn't kill people= good or moderate muslim
How fucking simple is that .

But that's not right! A muslim can be a good muslim even if he kills people! You're just ignorant!

The only reason bad muslims are bad is because you keep calling them terrorists! There are no good or bad muslims you just need to stop calling them terrorists!

But only a dead muslim is a good muslim desu

>Muslim kills people= bad Muslim
>Muslim doesn't kill people= good or moderate muslim

In muslims' eyes, it's the reverse.

Muslim kills people = bad Muslim
Muslim doesn't kill people but still supports the killing = bad Muslim
Muslim doesn't really follow Islam = bad Muslim
Muslim = bad Muslim

easy

the problem is that the muslim who doesn't kill people is still incompatible with Western civilization, and also cover up for terrorists by using "islamophobia" as an argument to avoid self critique

>Mental gymnastics this hard
Seriously

I have never seen in my life a muslim call himself moderate or something else. This "moderate" shit is only perpetuated by the western media (or i.e. the Jews)

Watch out for the edge m8

Who cares what they see in their eyes. if they don't harm, it is no problem other wise it is.

iPad

>Muslims that kill people = bad
>Muslims that stand by and do nothing while their fellow Muslims kill people = bad
>Muslims that pretend to be "surprised" when someone they've known for years goes on a killing spree or blows themselves up = bad

so that covers about 95% of all Muslims

And you're worried about giving the jews money? It's too late for you.

My iPad is 4 years old what's the difference between buying an iPad and an android tablet?

see

The tablet is a jew device

So should I use my big bulky computer in my bed? Are you stupid?

>He doesn't have a computer built in to his night stand complete with an adjustable extending keyboard that dangles above you as you lay in bed

Do you even PC bruh?

what if the muslim who doesn't kill support killing but live in more civilized part of the planet, like 60% of them

> he doesn't lurk Sup Forums on his COMP while cuddling with demon cuties

I just wanna play vidya and watch western civilization crumble. Is that so bad?

Who says I don't?

the remaining 5% are muslims who say "well maybe you shouldnt have drawn those cartoons if you didnt want to have a surprise closed-casket funeral"

There are no good Muslims.

what about the dead ones..?

Shut it, poo

Super comfy set up.

You don't need to kill to tear down a country. The more muslims a country have, the more muslim they will vote. So while most won't kill anyone, their mere presence will allow for islam to gain power in said country, and causing harm. Without anyone being killed.

>the hegemony of the evil or "bad Muslim" has entirely eclipsed illustrations of "good Muslims"
What BS, this is the opposite of what western media does. This guy is lying through his teeth, typical muslim.

AdBlock doesn't stop everything. They actually whitelists for shit that gets bypassed.

>DURKA DRUKA
>OOOOOOH DURKA DURKA DURKA
>DURKADURK?
>DURKADURKADURKA