Reminder that trump is a Democrat plant whose goal is to ensure a Clinton presidency and a blue senate

Reminder that trump is a Democrat plant whose goal is to ensure a Clinton presidency and a blue senate.

Why would a plant try to ruin their campaign? I doubt Bill likes being called a rapist.

Or maybe Hillary is a Republican plant whose goal is to ensure a Trump presidency and red senate

A.FUCKING.LEAF

Whatever you say, Hill Shill

I genuinely think that this was originally the case, but it's spiraled out of control.

It's the other way around.

Don't forget Bernie is tearing the dems apart

Seems like it
>doesn't campaign much
>low energy everything
>unenthusiastic
>not many interviews
>seems board
>posts dumb tweets

This. Anyone who votes for Hillary may as well be voting for Trump. Hillary is going to do whatever it takes to get him elected.

>Hillary's plant is outperforming her on polls

This line of attack has a few logical errors, friend.

> implying he's not waiting until the debates to simultaneously defend hitler, and then call for a banning of all guns, alienating both the left and right bases.

because op is a leaf and a dumbass
he clearly didn't think about this post very much

The Senate's going blue even if Trump wins, a fair number of them are first-termers elected in the Tea Party wave of 2010 in solid-blue states where they shouldn't have been elected in the first place; Mark Kirk in Illinois being the most obvious example.

Nah, he's wanted to be president for a long time, but this time he found a message that's apparently resonated with a lot of voters.

>The Senate's going blue
I wish but they still have the money. and they hijacked redistricting so they will be fine till at least after 2020. Plus the voter repression, and plants in electoral government programs, etc

God I hope so, or at least that it turns out like that.

Reminder: all Canadians fuck moose in their spare time. Speaking of which... isn't it a boot time you tranny?

A

FUCKING

Regardless, it's him or Clinton at this point.

Good point, no need to get out or vote, Democrats, you got this one locked down, this will be a landslide, go throw a parade or something instead and just treat this like every other election that isn't presidential.

Have you seen how bad Hillary's campaign is tanking? If anything, Hillary is a plant that has made Trump look like a god.