What's the best way to find bud if you just moved to a new place and don't know anyone? Other than Craigslist and 911

What's the best way to find bud if you just moved to a new place and don't know anyone? Other than Craigslist and 911
Stoner/drugs thread too I guess

Tinder/Grindr even if you aren't gay.

find random niggers. convince them u r not a cop

Go to a seedy late night bar. Someone there is bound to be smoking some reefer.

ask a cop

Fucking got me

I'm 20 my dude

I'll try that homie

Tip the pizza guy 20 and ask him

Dudes a little cuck no way he has a connect

>I'm 20 my dude

You don't have to drink, you fucking idiot.

Where I'm at under 21s can't go into bars fucking idiot

Dude I shit you not id say try the dark net market. My buddy orders so much bud off there for roughly $3 a g for some crazy good shit. Just do your research on vendors and look at the reviews.

don't go up to a random nigger asking for weed, you're asking to get robbed/ripped off. there is this great tool in life called making new friends and when you do that, it's kinda like how it is in your hometown where you have friends

Does your friend use a BTC tumbler? To what lengths does he go to protect himself while he buys stuff from there? I'd be too paranoid to order shit online.

Same here, I'm too paranoid for that shit

Literally just moved here my dude, couldn't bring bud with me when I moved and I'm trying to smoke before I get a job since that's probably where I'm gonna first start meeting people

they don't go after customers...I bought weed online several times, with my ip, and even my real adress. Who cares I bought a few grams, even if the package get caught they don't have this time to waste.

well there's a chance you could get robbed and murdered in 20 minutes but i bet you aren't paranoid about that.. run tor through tails on a usb and you'll be more than fine. but i honestly can't say much as far as weed. it is the more risky drug to mail. i order lsd and shrooms. the vendors are very stealthy with how they package drugs.

Im not sure the cops are who you're really supposed to be worried about on the deep web

Man, getting robbed isn't shit if I could face any sort of prison time.

Don't listen to the stories.

Who should I be worried about then ? the guy who sell me the weed ? they have hundreds of customers...

if u got bitcoin (probably not since everyone here is a poor retard) but if u do use traderoute - 2 days to door and cheapest prices around

Or people who are known to peruse the deep web, hackers and shit. Who knows how easily they can get your info if you're not behind any sort of protection

Make friends with growers... I have a few... haven't paid for any in years.

If I knew any growers or where to find them I wouldn't be asking Sup Forums

You read too many stories, I've been on the dw a few years, buying my weed there without any kind of protection (just tor, and sometimes a "drop" if I bought like 10+g) , and I've been entirely fine. As long as you don't go to weird website and don't make too much noise it's fine.
I haven't go back there for like 2/3 years though

you have to get realistic tho. it's not easy to hack. especially from the deep web. and then you have to think, what do you have to offer to a hacker? he's gunna be busy hacking people who have big boy money

Maybe, don't like the thought of chancing it tho tbh

lol hackers don't care a least about you... you think they try to hack every person who goes on the dw ? Stop the paranoia, the dw is not such a dark place.

Waffle House or Denny's at 3am in the morning. this actually worked for me when i was staying over in another town for a week

go to the mexican / chicano side of town.
go to a burrito / taco stand with benches outside.
order a giant fucking burrito with a large horchata.

eat outside slowly, its fucking delicious.

inevitably, a chicano will be smoking a joint.

slyly smile in their direction, and say:
"hey dude, hook me up"
(do NOT do a chicano accent, do NOT say "ese" or "homeboy", you fucking cracker...)

only try to get $20-$50 worth the first time.

chicanos that aint fucking cholo gangsters might do you a solid, becuase they are not niggers

Might try that, makes sense since I'd hit up the Waffle House when I was lit with my friends back at my old place

lol I can ese all I want, I'm brown ya jew

>I can ese all I want,
then why did you NOT know you can go late night to a taco shack and nod your head, and say "wassup" and "hook me up, dude"?

you must be a fucking salvadoran or guatamalan or fucking PR or something?
fuck those putos, quieres plaito, puto?

I'm a brown spot in a sea of white my dude, honestly I'm a bit on the whiter side behavior wise than I am brown

>hang out by the dispensery or look on the snap chat map thing, guaranteed someone posted about it

Darknet is stupid for weed. Eventually your vendor will fuck up and the stench will get you federally fucked in the ass. Only buy non smelly drugs from the net.

fuck you, i am a chicano with a guera mom and I have green eyes, and we hate you fucking south central americans who act like gabachos. nevermind, stay the fuck away from the chicano side of town, we will treat you like a wigger and shank your ass, puto

You're retarded and have no idea how any of this works, just stop talking shit and save your dignity

You're racist.

Relax homie. One, we both know you ain't shit, and two, culturally I'm brown as a motherfucker but just have one too many white tendencies for the rest of my family up in New York

>Relax homie. ...in New York

we fucking hate PR's and Dominicans.
go away

Go to the ducking dispensary, you idiot. If you live somewhere that hasnt leagalized rec, youre doing it wrong.

>You're racist
*your

I didn't claim I did, just expressed my fears of using the dark web with my computer unprotected. Don't see anything undignified in that and anything that would come across as me "talking shit". How about you chill out and don't rush into feeling superior to others online bc in reality you're a pathetic piece of shit

nigga said a seedy bar. They don't give a shit

Wrong...but I don't like them either. Too loud. Girls are sexy as hell tho

What do you mean? Tindr and Grindr are really fucking good places to meet local people and drug dealers.

you don't have to be a badass to smoke weed. Soccer moms do it now-a-days.

got eeem

I guess it couldn't hurt to try

Tor protects your computer retard, these hackers dont exist. Explain to me how someone will 'hack' you when you're routing your network through tor nodes? The only people i know possibly capable of that are the NSA. At least have some tech literacy before you spread misinformation that unnecessarily scares other people.

And you encrypt your address so nobody, except the vendor, can access it.

True but idk bro he just seemed too much like an indoor, doesn't talk to anyone or really live his life kinda dude

Why are you still trying my dude? I couldn't explain shit to you bc I don't know, I think I made that clear. I'm not spreading knowledge just sharing a fear. Once again, chill out dickhead

Trying? Im correcting your dumbass. Maybe dont share your retarded thoughts and keep them in your head from now on.

go to skate park, talk to highschool kids

Find local venues and bars that have bands. Go to a show with local bands. In my area people are always smoking pot in the smoking area outside.

If you have a job start there. I have a hookup in ny but moved south. Bud is skunk and absolute garbage. Until one day I was blessed to find a coworker who could get some amazing bud

isn't traderoute dead?

I'll try the Waffle House, seedy bar, and skate park and see if I can hit up any local shows. If not I'll just wait till I meet some people, thanks anyways Sup Forums, unusually helpful tonight but the one or two cunts seem about right

Learn kickflip frontside boardslides on rails. Hit the skatepark. Throw that shit down the fattest rail you find. Someone will say something along the lines of "that was sick" or "hell yeah bro." You have now won the trust of the most degenerate subculture on eadrugsAll that's left is to ask for drugs.

Fuck off nigger

This

>wait outside convenient store
>wait for someone to buy a swisher
>ask them for a hook up

Works 90 percent of the time.

Cant the police see that? And how does weed get past the mailing service? Don't they check boxes for illegal shit?

Just go to a weed shop if you're older than 21 and live in CA

>Don't they check boxes for illegal shit

Do you realize how many fucking packages are mailed each day? The only packages that face any sort of scrutiny are those that have to go through customs and even that is easily avoidable if your vendor know what they are doing.

It just would be a shame to do this one time and have the cops show up instead lol

im the first guy to bring up traderoute in this thread

but its not sketchy whatsoever if you arent an idiot and you order off a trusted vendor, i got an ounce of good weed for 150 an ounce so thats better than dispensary prices if youre legal and if youre in an illegal state, forget about it, youre paying like at least $75 more

>an ounce of good weed for 150 an ounce

lel im a retard but yeah guys, you can tell the shits working :P

Fucking wat?

how long ago did you do this? Looking to grab some tabs and xans but i keep seeing posts saying traderoute got caught like two days ago