Hofer Must Win!

Fellow Austrians, how fucked are we?

i am prepared for everything, but what is for us to come?

Other urls found in this thread:

wahl16.bmi.gv.at/
youtube.com/watch?v=XDk8lGeiCY4
twitter.com/AnonBabble

What was the point of the first election if the second one determines the winner?

When are the results finalised?

Also, do they miss him?

I just heard about the election a couple weeks ago. What has been happening?

Calm down. It really doesn't matter. It is better for VdB to win anyway, the president only has pretend-powers and with Hofer, that would have been clear very fast.

>What was the point of the first election if the second one determines the winner?
The first was to downselect two candidates, sort of like your primaries.

He said Austrians not Australians.

>When are the results finalised?
9 hours from now

Most likely, but hell, half of Austria wants him. No matter who wins, the country is torn apart, without question.

Just read that the absentee ballots are predicted to put the faggot from the green party ahead. Are you hearing the same on your end or is this the American media hoping so?

It's not just pretend-powers.
And it would be a important symbolic victory for all rightwings in Europe. We need this.

Rise of the right wing continues.

This. I'm considering moving somewhere else.

>important symbolic victory
this

Are the postal ballots rigged?

How long until the postal results are released?

Don't bullshit me Austria fags.

it's really not better if VdB wins
it really really is not better that we keep getting thrown back after a media assassination
i've been hearing the "right on the rise" line since 2008

It's rigged

And they placate you with this 50/50 lie so you'll think 'it was close' or 'next time'

Where you wanna go? Everything else in europe is cucked besides countries like Poland but they are economic shitholes. Switzerland, who knows how long that fortress will stand aswell.

No clue, no idea.

Most likely.

FPO Übermensch vs. Green cuck. They counted most of the votes yesterday and it's close. There were 300,000 votes left uncounted and at 8PM they called it a day and postponed counting them. They'll count the rest of them this morning. The race is so close that those remaining 300K will decide who becomes president of Austria.

Modern voting is rigged EVERYTIME. It achieves nothing! Stop being delusional.

Probably. They set a new record for number of postal votes. A lot more than first round

about 9 hours from now

will europe ever become a right winged continent in our life times?

Romania?
less than 1% mudslims
no Euro
low cost country

Any Austrians watched that gay debate? I didn't understand much but every news outlet says it was pointless. Is this true or another Jewish trick so people don't watched it themselves?

>about 9 hours from now
Fug...I may as well go to bed then lol

Its over 2:40 AM over here XDDD

Shit fucking sucks here too
You have entire provinces filled to the brim with eritreans and other arab shit.

>electing a literal fascist
Oh Austria, you do your recent ancestors proud
Can't wait to liberate the fuck out of your country if he wins

Gas yourself Schlomo.

Who is 'we'?
The FPÖ isn't a right wing party. It is a populist party, a party of the workers and is essentially left wing on most issues. 86% of Austrian-German workers voted for Hofer.

if not even austria can do it
than no one can

shit tier
try it, you'll most likely be back and ready to embrace any sjw by the time

Quitting my job and living off the state if this commie wins. Planning on doing nothing but smoking weed, playing vidya, and going out to cheap pubs 4 times a week until the next election.

>Where you wanna go?
Maybe outside of Europe, I don't know.

What's Estonia like? Iceland? Faroe Islands?

Can you abuse the Arbeitslosen this fucking hard? I mean you get it anyway after just working 6 months somewhere and 70-80% of that sum aswell.

Great platform, I will throw out the Muslim in my first month, the niggers in my second month, the jews and the fags in my third month. I will make Austria Austria again

research these countries
i can already tell you there are good reasons why they're the least populated in Europe

Lebst du dann von der Mindestsicherung?

Ist ein Scheiss Leben, dann doch lieber arbeiten.

Videospiele und Medien können dich nur temporär beschäftigen.

Europeans, who are dissatisfied with the the state of their country, can move to the USA. The girls love foreigners, you will make more money, and the rural areas are 95% white.

We have a high muslim population, but like 70% of them are Bosnians. I'm fine with them to be honest.

>good reasons why they're the least populated in Europe
In a positive or negative way?

How can this take them so long. Last evening it was next morning. Now it is 9 hours. Let's not forget the 'bug' in which Hofer won and all those postal votes coming out of nowhere that just coincidently will decide the election. This is so rigged beyond belief

what do you think

Was my idea, i always loved America and it's culture to some degree, sububrs look super comfy aswell. I am really rooting for Trump to win too, don't worry.

Nope. Same is being said here.

Guten Morgen.

Wann gibt es ungefähr die Ergebnisse? Ich bin auf der Arbeit. :/

as a European can you just move to the US like that? don't you have that green card thing? I think you must fulfill certain criteria for being allowed to move to the states.

They only said tomorrow, never something about next morning.

And that result site was according to most people a dummy, not the true results, they have removed it now aswell.

>and the rural areas are 95% white

I rather stay in my 99,9% rural white area, thanks f.a.m

that's canada or Australia
they let you in if you fulfill their checklist

to go to the USA you need a work visa or to get married or win the green card lottery. or be mexican

The official site had Hofer won at 52 around midnight. Not the dummy 50 50 site.

Where are the most infested parts of Switzerland?
The whitest?

Any predictions on how the postal ballots will swing?

From what I know the half-dead commie wanker could still win.

17-19 Uhr

Anything french except maybe Valais
Aargovia, Zurich and Basel are fucking dead too
I guess if you stick close to the alpines you're good. Otherwise we are just as infested with muds and niggers like the rest, just a strict system and police that keeps them in check

Do you mean this site?
wahl16.bmi.gv.at/

I was talking about the results with postal votes, there was a (appearently dummy site) made by them aswell, but it's now deleted.

the 52% are without postal vote

> 42% cucks voted for van der cuck

i see. thanks!

Hofer would love to be a german, but sadly he isnt. Trys to install blue faschist party, get südtirol clay back and make anschluss again.

hmm I am not sure anymore. I have been writing on a report the entire night, maybe I am just sleep deprived and getting increasingly nervous but I was sure that the postals were counted with Hofer winning but an official said it is just a bug.

We'd love to have you here then.

Immigrating to the USA legally is a lengthy process, especially if you don't have desirable skills. This can be dramatically shortened if you marry an American citizen (you can even marry someone of the same sex temporarily if you want) or join the military.
Turkey will join the EU in the next 10 years. I'd get out of there if I were you. There are states that are still 90+% white which have rural areas with just about no shitskins.

And to be quite honest, Mexicans aren't that bad.

hint: he probably didn't finish school

Was ist mit Universität hier gemeint? Studenten und Professoren oder?

That's a damn shame. Hopefully they'll be deported soon.

Women can not get enough of the cultural enrichment.

> 114% votes for VdB

All universities should be closed down until the cultural marxism is ausrotten.

Swedish media is calling Hofner a right wing extremist.

But i'm guessing its just the same propagande they spread against all nationalists?

Es geht eigentlich nur darum behaupten zu können die "Intelligenten" haben Van der Cuck gewählt

>33% based woman

Maybe still some hope

I am a firm believer of a world war with turkey being made out as the cataclyst. Why bomb the entire middle east and stop at the ebil turkish nazis..

>sudtirol clay back

hehe good luck! we too would like the - rightfully venetian - dalmatian coast back :^)

>Universitäten
>Intelligenten

LOL

Not wanting your country invaded by brown muslims is enough to be a "dangerous extremist" today

Why does the opinion of the controlled Swedenistan media mean to Austrians?

Not a fucking thing. The Marxists and feminists in Sweden are just scared that Swedes will follow Austria's lead when it comes election time.

Don't worry about Austria being torn apart. Most people go with the flow.

Why are german women so dumb and always fall for that. Sophie will be crying about him stealing all her money after he got citizenship on TV in a a year. Like the rest of the either old or ugly german women who magically had a tanned african fall in love with them. They don't have to be in vacation anymore for that either, what a convenience for love.

ladyboy gets it

clinton will be president aswell, even if no one voted for her

>loses
>runs away
be a man and take a fight, quitter

You can live as a king in the third world user. Here we are just rotting away in the middle class

>or join the military.
I thought that was expressly forbidden? I honestly wouldn't mind, Trump seems to have a very "If they don't pay us they get SHIT" kind of foreign policy.

The question is more, what will be left to fight for after these 6 years. We won't get a parlament that puts an end to the refugees, because VdB only accepts a left government.

I will fight as long as i must, don't worry. But i doubt VdB will give us prosperity.

Good luck Austria. Europe needs this win

and how about you? are you defending glorious ukraine?
Na donbass idi pidar.

youtube.com/watch?v=XDk8lGeiCY4

But umberto, in dalmatia there are almost no italians

Can some austrian please tell me what are Hofers policies with the slovenian minority in Kärnten? I have family there and I'm a bit woried.

Thanks

Either Hofer wins or loses, I think this is a very clear message to Austria and Europa. Pro nazi canditate is getting 50 %. I'm proud of you, fellow austrians

Fight the good fight, bro. Keep your head up.

Are they legal, hard workers? Then they are fine, Hofer doesn't hate migrants, he just hates the criminal ones that live here like leeches.

ffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffff
ffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffff

It's not wrong. 76% of graduates voted VdB, 24% voted Hofer. The graph just looks confusing.

My whole side of the family is from Steyr and Kärnten, some were born in Austria and some in Slovenia. We consider ourselfs both. The ones from Slovenia usually go and work in Austria and they pay taxes there and here. We just hope he's not the next Haider.

Also I just talked with my aunt and she said she and her family voted for Hofer

everything that does not praise the beauty of Islam and immigration is a right wing extremist party. Some editorialists even went as far as comparing Hofer to Hitler

Inb4 Trump

Hofer isn't BZÖ. Slovenians are Austrians. Haider was a retard faggot.

yes

He is no Hitler, he won't kick your family out when they are like this. He has a serbian neighbour himself i believe and is good friends with him.

He generally likes people from neighbouring countries coming to us to work and build austria together.