Did I do good? I slashed my thighs and stabbed myself a couple times.... what should I do next?

did I do good? I slashed my thighs and stabbed myself a couple times.... what should I do next?

Other urls found in this thread:

williamsinstitute.law.ucla.edu/wp-content/uploads/AFSP-Williams-Suicide-Report-Final.pdf
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Look for attention on Facebook

Seems a hard way to get serotonin to release.

Have a warm glass of milk and go to sleep.

Rope. You just need to be brave for a few minutes, then you don't have to be anything ever again

Please don't hurt yourself anymore. What's bothering you? Hurting yourself on the outside won't heal yourself on the inside.

endorphin*

Go to sleep

you should stop.

should off yourself for being such an attention seeking waist of space you fucking retarded faggot please kill yourself

Slice near vag and then post nudes.
If male, remove cock and post nudes

Make a bowl of Raisin Bran a part of a well-balanced breakfast.

A lot bothers me

Stop julie.

>waist

are you male or female??

Cut your wrist vertically

Realize how you are crying out for attention by cutting and then posting on b (a horrible combination honestly) and accept it. You must accept it before moving on or you will not grow. Apolgozie to yourself. Now seek psychiatric help. Live and love. Or you can choose to be this way but hey lmao we are living our lives you choose yours

I'm a trans guy

Get a doctor you idiot. Harming yourself is the second stupist thing after suicide you can do to yourself. Why ? Because it dosent help with anything. Anyway this propably is just a b8

More bath salts.

.... lets try that again do you have a dick or a pussy no trans shit what were u biologically born with

;)

What does that mean, like mtf or ftm? If mtf then sorry but you have to be a 10/10 or else it's depressies foreversies, if ftm lol what did you expect why do you think mtf is a thing.

Please refer to:
And link the cam faggot, if you're already attention whoring then atleast let us have some fun.

I'm a trannie faggot

Ftm

yea no shit you got a mental illness what were u born biologically as you fucking waste of degenerate human filth

Then I want to know what you were thinking with specificity of the finest detail.

I got a vagina you ain't ever gonna get your hands on

When I was cutting orrr???

y the hell would you ever give up the easy life of being a woman to be a man? as a female you just have to look pretty and life is handed to you, as a man you have to wear down your body bust your ass and so on and so forth fucking mental illness right there

Maybe I like to bust my ass

something tells me that you like being talked down to and treated like a degenerate piece of shit, and its probably getting your stank hole all moist with me talkin shit to you

You're right there, buddy

When you decided to become a dude.
That's literally like the worst thing besides being a paraplegic.
The funk, baby?

How retarded do you have to be to think anybody is into that?

Idk I kinda like acting like a dude

i know im right and i bet because you want to be a man so bad you think poor personal hygiene is a must and your slime box probably smells like the bottom of a dumpster at a toddler day care

Oh yeah? What's the most badass thing you've done? Have at it then

mmmmm

so you going to get your big toe cut off so you can get a pseudo cock

I'm a fucking faggot tf you mean badass stuff I can't even do that

Nahhh, maybe I'll take your dick

im sure you would except my dick aint touchin your slime box

awww, what a shame. You must be at least a lil interested if you're still talking to little ole me

A "tranny faggot"? Wow, you are hard on yourself. I would have stopped at faggot

Why exactly did you want to be/like to be a dude? Be more specific.

Lmao that's what I am

It's mostly because I enjoy being dominant and masculine, like women are so whiny and annoying I just HAVE to be above them. and you get a lot of privileges being a white guy

actually im enjoying belittling you i find the whole tranny thing pretty fucked up. men wanna be women women wanna be men fuckin pronoun this pronoun that fucking pc bullshit all you things are is some seriously mentally fucked up jackasses with a severe form of body dysmorphia

So you're a girl who's into guys, and you want to look like a dude? Why would you do that? You're limiting your options.

heh, I'm enjoying your company

¯\_(ツ)_/¯

ew, fake and gay

you know what the privilege of being a white man is? You cant get gov housing, or any gov handouts, minimal scholarships, lack of small business loans, expected to handle most every financial hardship, or prevent them, no cheap or free medicaid, your tax dollars go to feeding the niggers and illegals who probably have more money than you from selling dope while still collecting wic, food stamps, cash aid, everything else and getting their stupid free obama phone. Bein a white male is the hardest thing you could ever do, being an attractive white female = easiest thing you can do

but ur not male

I see your point

make sure to wash them, don't wanna get infections.
you should try and stop before someone finds out and spreads it around.

u cud do betr puse. git 2 the musl & git bac 2 us

I can pretend, Deborah

so are you attracted to men or women? cause a faggot tranny is fucking up my head

Lmao I'm into men and women but I prefer guys

Tits + timestamp or gtfo. Bonus points if youve got visible bruises or cuts on em too.

oh, so you're part of the 40%. the 40% that commits suicide you degenerate faggot. ball's in your court, next step is actualization.

some sand nigger somewhere is thinkin thats a big ass kebab rotisserie

Love your statistics, doctor

>what should I do next?
post moar thumbnails

>captcha: paddock austria

ok so once again why try to be something you biologically arent, something that doesnt provide any sort of benefit to you what so ever and ultimately just makes like more difficult and confusing? why not just be a moderately attractive female who gets a man to make life easy instead of trying to be the man and leading a miserable life full of hardships?

Okay I'll stay female then if you're so cranky

not about being cranky its about a dislike for the absolute stupidity behind this tranny acceptance bullshit

u seriously must be 1 of those ppl who live in sf

Aren't you a sweetheart

btw if youre being a female you know the rules tits or gtfo and sharpie in pooper

nope

So the rules are a bit wonky with this situation, but I still think I need to ask for tits or gtfo, since youre really a woman and im not buying this transition shit.

are you on hormones or you just bind your tits and slap on some wranglers and cowboy boots and spit unnecessarily? Also had any surgery?

Sameanon here. Where the FUCK are those tits at???

I got titties my guy

Just bind said titties, no surgery or hormones

williamsinstitute.law.ucla.edu/wp-content/uploads/AFSP-Williams-Suicide-Report-Final.pdf
Read it and weep (then actualize) fucking degenerate).

They're under my shirt dumbass

Sup Forums is all just moral fags now a days. just kill yourself

so on a 1-10 how bad you want my dick now that i spent the past 30 min telling you youre a piece of shit

Meh, too lazy

And when will you be showing us? As per the rules of Sup Forums.

Grow up?

life sucks. Glad you figured that great mystery out. Let's see if you can figure out to deal with it

I'm underage soooooooo

I don't know if it makes a difference to you or not, but op clearly has penis.

if this was on /pol this would have been screen cap worthy since its Sup Forums its just shit talking

do it harder

liar bitch just bein too lazy to show them tits how old are you

Guess

somethin tells me youre not bein sarcastic i bet you got your whole room smellin like fritos and garbage pussy right now

Yeah, my pussy is garbage

Serotonin is an endorphin, dumbass.

ur on b ur 18

You are mistaken my good sir

ok real guess edgy 14 yr old

Add two years to that