I'm going to count to 10 and you guys can't stop me!

I'm going to count to 10 and you guys can't stop me!

No

fuck you

Fuck you guys. Starting over

I don't care. I'm too busy finding the source of an odd smell. Like burned rubber and chemical? No idea.

Faggot

Starting again. 1

I checked all the plugs in the house. It went from my girls room to the hall bathroom. Confounding me.

Fuck you. Get out of here with your useless bullshit.

Ran out of ideas. Maybe it's in the vents? I do live in the bay area but that fire smog is gone.

Starting again.

Have you checked dryer vents? Sometimes weird stuff can get stuck in there.

You got any ideas?

Hmm good idea.

FUCKING 1!!

If that doesn't work might want to get it checked out. Better safe than sorry with odd smells.

Nigger

I was gonna keep posting gifs but you two are better. I leave OPs frustration in your hands, blessed be the holy Pepe and the acts of proving how gay Op is, almighty Shrek be with you

Nailed it user. I could give you a handy. My kids polyester outfit for her dolls. How the fuck it got there though....

Gunna be a pain to clean. Glad it's not an electrical thing though.

Toy Story 4: Fucking With the Random Chad on Sup Forums

Probably threw it in hoping it would get washed or something. Idk man, kids do the darndest things.

Fuck it. This is now a R34 thread

Nah it's probably a spiderman thread

Shit you telling me. My kids are wicked smart but common sense is fucking shot. My 10 year old is doing geometry but can not find a brick in a wood pile.

*insert picture of spiderman i don't have because not a gay thread ruining faggot here*

Get a new meme.

you guys are dumb. I got it