How do I look Sup Forums? 2015 (age 16) - 2017 (age 18). I feel great and look even better

How do I look Sup Forums? 2015 (age 16) - 2017 (age 18). I feel great and look even better.

By the way, my kik is holdmyfries if anyone has any tips they would like to tell me in person

nice work there, what did it take?

shit bro, you did work. good job, most people are to lazy to achieve what you have achieved. props.

Ure still fat without muscles and biceps lol

A shit ton of determination, I'll tell you that. Originally I would try to motivate myself to just leave the house and walk around the block, or even just do basic shit like run on the spot or do jumping jacks. I also basically stopped eating almost and starved myself. I know it sounds unhealthy but hey, it works lol. I increased the intensity of my exercising as I got fitter. The pic on the right is me now, I've put a little bit of weight back on but at least I just look overweight and not morbidly obese

I gotta say, if Conan O'Brien and David Caruso had a kid...

how much did you weigh when you were a fatass

Nice job, I used to weigh 215 and I decided to get my shit together and drop to 185.

Best tip I can give you is watch your calories. Get a small journal and just take the 5 minutes to measure out your portions.

Find your TDEE (Total Daily Energy Expenditure) and then eat 500 calories less than that and keep it up for a few months.

Good luck man, that's good progress.

Congrats op you're losing the man titties.

I'd say you're about the same weight, just using perspective to make yourself look fatter in first pic
>Man boobs
Check
>Prominent gut
>Check
Same amount of chest hair
>Check

In fact, all you did was let a haircut grow out...badly

Yeah, still wouldn't fuck you. Improvement, yes. Sex worthy, keep trying kid.

Heres an old pic from when I was fat

I was like 230 lbs

holy shit faggot, stop posting pics of your ugly body -.- You posted it like... 20 times? Wow!

I doubt this is you.Im sure its a guy you dont like or a friend you want us to fuck with.Stop.

Congratulations!
How's the new baby?

oh god not this attention whore again

stop

just stop

You might start something like 5x5. It will help with the core, and keeping your metabolism rolling.

kek

Nice tits, faggot

thats exactly what i did and i lost 25kg

How much can you lift with one hand (15x) ?

Keep at it, user. Your belly is still pretty big, but you've made great progress in 2 years. Don't let anyone discourage you.