If soccer is so good, why do mostly poor countries play it? I don't want to be lumped in with degenerates

If soccer is so good, why do mostly poor countries play it? I don't want to be lumped in with degenerates

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=1jhk1cdBi3k
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_countries_by_GDP_(nominal)_per_capita
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_countries_by_GDP_(PPP)_per_capita
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

african people love it because it's the most brainless """"sport""""", whoever can kick the ball around until the other team gets bored wins

Check the list of countries by GDP per capita, ie the richest countries on Earth

Then check the sports they play

17 from 20 of these have soccer as their main sport

Long story short: the "povertyball" meme makes no sense and you are dumb

spbp

>handegg: mostly played by southern black men that are raised under first world condition but with third world mentality

>basketball: lol

>baseball: mostly popular in Central American shitholes

>hockey: mostly popular in Eastern European shitholes and Canada

No, they like it because they were colonised by Brits and France, and they both have soccer as their main sport. Stop being racist for no purpose

In the same way countries like Cuba, Puerto Rico and Japan play baseball: they used to be/are American colonies

Japan has high IQ so they like baseball, it's quite simple

See this is what I mean. Who cares about Argentina on the global scale, yet they're supposedly really good at soccer.

If handegg is so good why do city slum niggers with brain trauma disease play it?

If apehoop is so good why do genetic freak niggers play it?

If boreball is so good, why do third world spics play it?

Id rather not be lumped with subhuman Amerishartinmarts

We are not good that good at soccer

Germany are the best at it and they are whiter and smarter than the USA

How do you explain all these Caribbean shitholes?

Don't make yourself look dumber than you already are

They're alright, at least they don't play povertyball so they can't be that dumb

If books are so good, why do mostly children read them? I don't want to be lumped in with prepubescents.

ITT:America triggers the third worlders and the third worlders try to explain themselves to people who doesn't give a fuck

Japan liked baseball before the occupation

Why would they even know the sport before the occupation? There was no globalisation back then

>Americans start one thread per minute about soccer
>get rekt
>w-w-w-w-we d-don't c-care about i-i-it
literally every single time, like clockwork

Convergent evolution.

You can make a soccer ball out of garbage and there's plenty of flat open space.

All smart cultures can find the perfect sport on their own, which happens to be baseball. Finland, Japan, Korea, USA, Canada, etc.

youtube.com/watch?v=1jhk1cdBi3k

This is a movie about Japanese playing baseball during world war 2 and when it was getting more popular

Baseball isn't the main sport in neither Canada, France or Korea

I'm not sure about Japan, they also play soccer

Japan was westernizing in the late 1800s and needed university professors. One of the professors taught his students how to play to get them more physical activity.

It's definitely the best sport in Korea and Canada though, and by far the most popular in Japan. I don't know where you got France but that's a commie shithole full of niggers, so of course they're bad at baseball.

See? It was because they were colonised by Amerifats

If it was Bongs going there they'd be playing cricket or football

Third world countries
>Eastern Europe
>Latin America
>entirety of the Middle East
>South And west Asia
>Southern Europe

for

>only 5 posts and Americans are already "pretending" to be retarded

>random dude living in a country is equivalent to colonizing it

I guess Canada colonized America when Naismith introduced basketball

>mfw people from irrelevant nations whose GDPs have less than 14 significant figures visited a majority American website because they come from a part of the world that is too technologically primitive to develop its computer industry and its own native web culture and begged for my attention to try to convince me that soccer is a respectable sport and then got bitter when they realized that no cares for their countries nor opinions near me

No, because it never became the most popular sport in the USA

Baseball is for Patricians. Hockey is for contrarians. Soccer is for plebeians. Simple as this

If you look at the richest countries in the world, most of them like soccer. The only rich (talking GDP per capita) countries that prefer other sports over soccer are:

>Canada
>Australia
>New Zealand
>The USA
>Norway
>Sweden
>Finland
>Japan

All the rest love soccer more than anything else.

American merchants, missionaries, and businessmen brought baseball to Japan in the 1890s.

Fantastic post my dude

What's wrong? France is poor as shit, real countries like USA and Japan play baseball

France is pretty wealthy though.

>sawker
top gay lads

This, and i'm not even memeing right now.
>AMERICANS, LET ME TELL YOU HOW MUCH SUPERIOR MY SPO- STOP LAUGHING AT ME! IM RELEVANT AND SUPERIOR, BOW BEFORE ME- STOP LAUGHING AT ME! RRRRREEEE

Happens every damn hour of every damn existence, leading one to wonder why they all have such an extreme inferiority complex.

This post describes everything too well. Why do you think the mods never gave that soccer queer a sticky

Sweden is a soccer country

if France is wealthy why are there so many brown people?

>implying

The only respectable countries globally are the only ones with military and economic clout. Meaning only US, China and distantly, snaggletooths.

>already playing the "pretending to be retarded" card
Damn, Americans are dumb

Why do I even waste time arguing with yous

Is it really? I thought they were mostly about hockey. Well either way, my point stands. Most of the rich countries like soccer.

France has fewer brown people as a percentage of its population than we do.

not an argument

>France has fewer brown people as a percentage of its population than we do.
Citation needed

but it doesn't exist because they hate freedom so much you're not even allowed to have racial statistics

Because you're incapable of telling which of us are actually arguing and which of us are just shitposting for (you)s. OP has a point that soccer is mostly played by people who are dirt-poor. But that's why soccer is so popular in the first place. It's absurdly cheap to play, you just need a ball or something vaguely resembling a ball.

Baseball is by far the #1 sport in Japan.

>they also play soccer
Everyone plays soccer, doesn't mean it's the most popular sport in every country.

most countries in the world are poor, so any global sport (i.e. cricket and soccer) will be played by poor countries, particularly since sport is all they have to look up to in their shitholes.
rugby is probably the only internationally relevant sport played by developed nations

>mfw Americans think they are the wealthiest nation even when they aren't even top 10
>mfw Americans believe being fat is a sign of wealth
>mfw Americans think getting shot is a sign of freedom
Literally more brainwashed than North Koreans

Seriously. if your country has a per capita GDP less than $50,000, neck yourself.

That Argentinian flag has such a inferiority complex. Maybe we'll take him seriously when his salary is 5 digits.

>mfw Americans think they are the wealthiest nation even when they aren't even top 10

The US has the world's largest economy and is 6th in GDP per capita. What are you talking about?

>mfw Americans believe being fat is a sign of wealth
>mfw Americans think getting shot is a sign of freedom

Are you just shitposting too? What a shame. I thought you were actually trying to have a discussion.

>American OP talking shit about us
>I respond
>somehow I'm the one with inferiority complex
Damn, Americans are dumb

>responding to him seriously
m8. Whenever these threads pop up, just be irreverent and dismissive with your shitposting. It really reveals the chip on the should that all the third worlders have towards us.

>6th in GDP per capita.
No, you are 13th

OP isn't talking shit about you, though. He said that soccer is mostly played by poor countries. Even if you like soccer, that's an undeniable fact.

@74825887
Like I said poorboy, you're exactly what OP was talking about. Get a decent standard of living and we can be part of this discussion

see
If you actually take foreigners seriously IRL or online, you need to do some introspection.

>that's an undeniable fact.
Check the second post in this thread

I already proved OP wrong

>that flag
>this post

Mate, you live in Argentina....you're the defenition of a 3rd worlder. You're even poorer than fucking brazil.

1. Luxembourg ($101,994)
2. Switzerland ($80,603)
3. Norway ($74,598)
4. Qatar ($68,940)
5. Ireland ($61,206)
6. USA ($56,084)
49. Argentina ($14,617)

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_countries_by_GDP_(nominal)_per_capita

I don't like soccer at all but how are poor people degenerate? It's mostly rich trash that is degenerate.

*farts*

>it's an americans are rude and bad at trolling and non-americans are polite and open to discussion thread

You checking the wrong list mate

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_countries_by_GDP_(PPP)_per_capita

>the people ITT taking this shit 100% seriously

Fuck. Sup Forums is too damn autistic for its own good.

Why do you think the second post was made by OP?

The Argentine isn't being very polite, he had one or two polite posts but then quickly degenerated into shitposting. Or maybe that's another Argentine.

>per capita

Hahahahahahahahahahaha

59 Argentina 20,499

holy shit you're even lower on this one hahahahahahhaha

No, I just never specified if I was talking about nominal or PPP.

And look at your shit country, you're at number 59. Have fun being a poor shitskin for the rest of your pathetic life

When did I claim Argentina was rich or wasn't a 3rd world country?

You what? All Americans are just personally insulting me ITT and I'm the one not being poilte?

>start shit
>get BTFO
>w-we were just p-pretending
Americans...

So, India and Brazil are wealthier than Australia?

if money is so good then how come poor people like it so much

What does it feel losing an argument to a third worlder? You seem a bit upset but there is no need to insult

Your agression shows that you know you ran out of arguments

How do you like what you don't have

If poor people actually liked money why don't they have jobs?

>You what? All Americans are just personally insulting me ITT and I'm the one not being poilte?

We're not all insulting you. Like one or two of us are insulting you. You're just overreacting and thinking we're all ganging up on you.

You keep acting as America is a 3rd world country and and that somehow your one isn't.

You never had an argument, every good country plays baseball (USA, Japan, Finland, Canada), and every shit country plays divegrass.

You do realize that there is more than one American in this thread, right?

I never said the USA was a 3rd world country, all I said is that countries that are richer than yours have soccer as their main sport, ergo the "povertyball" meme doesn't make sense

>the 5 Americans and the 1 argie arguing ITT

Fucking hell you faggots. Just shitpost and provoke happily. I really have no idea why you're emotionally invested in this debate, it's not as if you'll leave this thread with your minds changed.

Yes, I do. But not a single one of you proved me wrong. My point stands

Is English your first language? You fail to understand a very simple statement

Reminder that sports are surrogate activities.

baseball is literally only popular in two asian countries, america and central american shitholes

kys

You never had a point, though

>America's economy doesn't run the world
>You aren't posting on an American site created by an America with American computer technology

The povertyball meme does make sense. The vast majority of people who play soccer are in poverty. The vast majority of countries where soccer is the #1 sport are poor as shit.

There is nothing wrong with accepting this. Hell, shouldn't that be a point of pride for you? Soccer is "the people's game" or whatever, didn't the GOAT come from some shithole neighborhood in your country?

if i love my gf so much how come i smelled her sisters socks and shoes from the bathroom closet and jacked off to it

baseball is Finland's national sport

See Internet was created by a Bong, this website is owned by a Chink and it's hosted in Eastern Europe

m8 Fatnaldo is Brazilian, not an Argie.

America's economy doesn't really run the world. It's not 1960 anymore.

>this website is owned by a Chink

I think he's a Jap

>didn't the GOAT come from some shithole neighborhood in your country?
No, Messi is a middle class guy

I'm talking about Maradona. And Argentine middle class is poverty by our standards anyway, because Argentina's median income is literally below our poverty line.

hentai baka

>America's economy doesn't really run the world. It's not 1960 anymore.
Believe it or not, your average Trump supporter unironically believes the USA is as strong as it used to be in the postwar

Only a person who "thinks" that way would agree with closing the borders

baseball = checkers
pesapallo = chess

Do you want a serious answer to this or are you just "trolling"?

>nly a person who "thinks" that way would agree with closing the borders

Trump supporters don't want to close the borders. They just want to build a wall along the US-Mexican border to make it more difficult for Mexicans to illegally traffic drugs and people into our country.