Is Anthony Fantano the biggest cancer on the modern landscape of the music industry perception?

Is Anthony Fantano the biggest cancer on the modern landscape of the music industry perception?

How the fuck can you be this wrong about an album, it's downright embarassing.

I say that from now on we ban any and every single one of the threads related to him.

Since it is more than obvious that he has no fucking idea how to comprehend or even analyze something deeper outside his generic indie/folk (lol)

I mean how long has it been since this album was released and he tried to pretend that he was able to unpack everything that was said on the project?

No, its simply not possible the fact that he decided to rank it without fully or hell even partially comprehend it only shows that this has turned into merely a job for him.

Looking for clicks and fame and not a competent review is a shame since me as well as most people here even if it were the case that most people now would not be able to allow themselves to come forward and be honest with themselves on a public way that they would also admit that they used to listen to him.

But after this it is beyond definitive that whatever authority he used to have on the public discorse of opinion relativity is mainly because of persistence and not quality.

Shame on me.

Shame on you.

But most importantly of all.

Shame on him.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=CWJlL4buHn4
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

its his opinion

relax you sperg

buttmad x fan detected

What the fuck

yall know it's just my opinion, right? ;)

"narcissistic sad rap"

>I say that from now on we ban any and every single one of the threads related to him.
agreed and while were at it lets ban the xxxtentacion threads too and also anyone who thinks this album deserves a higher score than 2

Even if you are delusional enough to still be ingrained on the crog-magnon like notion that qualifying music is a subjective endeavor (btw X's record is at least an objective 8) It bears little to no sense to act as if banning artists real artists discussions is a good idea in any shape or form.

This is about safeguarding and gatekeeping worthless derivatives byproducts such as personality focused reviews.

Despicable.

>objective 8

opinion discarded

go away

this is satire right

(You)

I want newfags to leave

why is it an 8, let alone objective one?

THIS

fantano is a cuck just for reviewing that garbage

i want newfags to leave

>objective 8

Can we just ban plebs like this shitting up the board with awful music?

I was shitposting on Sup Forums while you were still on your momma's tit u lil bitch so stfu

(You)

>not recognizing an ancient melon pasta

That's the reason I gave him a (You), you fucking dolt.

i'm just continution to shitpost friendo

>I'm just pretending to be retarded xD

>edgy numetal lyrics on generic bland beats
>objective 8

The album is a 3 at best,based Fantano

i LOVE this reddit spacing!

8/10 I like it. You need to use simpler words and syntax though, pseuds love simple I-am-correct statements.

>Is Anthony Fantano the biggest cancer on the modern landscape of the music industry perception?
you spend too much time here

Your buttblastedness makes it all worth it
Clearly Melon doing a good job.

hey, I mean he said it was decent, what's the problem?

You spent way too much time on this bait dude

hi

isn't this a copypasta?

nigger

>reddit spacing

Fuck.

Wants to ban any thread related to anthony fantano
Makes a thread about anthony fantano.

dude kys

OP the guys opinion is no more important that your average nameless reviewer or Reaction Youtuber, simply get over it. Also 17 is not an 8/10 at best 4/10, your boy has room to improve but don't pretend hes great now.

Be nice to melon

well the album is shit so...

triggered as fuck

take you evansance tier record and leave

first time I've 100% agreed with a fantano review, thanks for reminding me about him OP, looks like he's on his A-game I'll check out his other vids

Sorry but even though I like xxxmanlet a bit I have to give it a 5. It wasn't anything special. I dont think it was a 2 though.

he has to... you know, for the views

This is pasta right?

Made me cringe heres your (You)

All me.

Obvious bait

Stopped watching his videos after he gave Narkopop by Gas a 2. Fucking idiot.

>Since it is more than obvious that he has no fucking idea how to comprehend or even analyze something deeper outside his generic indie/folk
But 17 is actual generic indie/folk

i thought unty had better taste than this i am very disappointed

you called someone a newfag for saying "relax you sperg" (pretty reasonably as well, the OP definitely was sperging)

Nah drake is.

this album is terrible lol

lol but it WAS terrible. why r u so upset op? fantano is THE music critic, his word is law. x's album is a DECENT 2.

He's just a product of his environment. :^)

you are a 14-19 year old white male who calls himself depressed and gets next to no pussy
why so many problems with the melon man

fantano is legitimately not entertaining to watch in the past two years as he seems to have gotten his one gorrillion subscribers to his head and thinks Sam Hyde is a political scientist

>and thinks Sam Hyde is a political scientist
hu-wat

He's just kinda boring and as insightful as he clearly believes himself to be

>calls people who don't like something new newfags

t. newfag

>reddit spacing.

Xxxtentacion album was crap though

Its youtube man, everything sucks there now, fantano is being choked out for cash, he's going to legit make 30K a year even with 1.1 million subs because Google are the biggest cocksucking jews ever. He needs to give this album a 2 just to make money. Same reason he needs something like 4 channels, his wifey needs diamond rings and teavana and shit.

Stop falseflagging buttwipe.

it's a copypasta fucktards

Fantano is a pleb

why are you so upset by a pleb?

no that would be pitchfork but fagtano is a close second

how bout you form your own opinions like a normal person, btw obscurefags are just as bad

>
>Even if you are delusional enough to still be ingrained on the crog-magnon like notion that qualifying music is a subjective endeavor (btw X's record is at least an objective 8)

Nice bait there, don't worry we're not stopping the xxxtentacion grannyfucker manlet threads any time soon there'll be enough for you shills to whine about

It's his fucking job dude, he's gotta eat wtf do you want him to do, apologise for wanting views?

Honestly, I blame Sup Forums for getting me into Fantano

Gives me a headache every time when I hear good music and then he slaps down a 6 or below. Then Sup Forums sheep shitpost it so much that it never gets proper discussion.

Worst part is I cant shake the feeling when he gives a good album a shit rating and eventually stop listening to it entirely like a sheep

JUST STOP WATCHING THE FUCKER, IT'S NOT DIFFICULT
IF ANYTHING IT'S EASIER THAN ACTUALLY CLICKING THE GODDAMN THING
IF THE CLICKING IS A COMPULSIVE, FEEL FREE TO CLICK SOMETHING ELSE

youtube.com/watch?v=CWJlL4buHn4

This, ban this fuck

>caring about any opinion but your own
anybody who gets affected by someone elses opinion on music is a loser and anybody who reviews art for a living should be shot.

Fuck everybody on this thread.

>waah stop liking what I don't like D:
>my favorite rap album isn't dog shit ok promise!
>le ebin Sup Forums hivemind right guise? :DDDD
>reddit spacing
off yourself

I'm gonna have to dab on you haters
*dab*
You made me do it

*dabs back on you*

Its okay to be jealous but try to be less obvious

*double dabs on you really fast*
*you fall down*

*dabs while falling into the void*

>all these newfags who don't know this pasta
Besides its true anyways

i dont agree with his rating, but you cant deny that he made some killer points
X's soundcloud shit was sad because it was sad, not for the sake of being sad

The album isn't terrible, but I really thought X was better than this. If the album is really that sad, there shouldn't be an explanation track that tells me that it's a sad album. It's trying way to fucking hard.

>X's record is at least an objective 8
Your bait genjutsu won't work with me, user.

Pretty much, yeah

that's includes (you) ;)

What a comeback

xxxt is cancer. one of the most awful viral marketing campaigns on mu. \I would just shoot that manlet fag if I could.

fuck you