Do these type of products actually work? Any side effects to them?

Do these type of products actually work? Any side effects to them?

Other urls found in this thread:

napsgear.org
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Creatine powder Worked for me, never took capsules though

As I understand it they're just pills full of natural stuff, like gingko, ginseng, brocoli seeds, zinc, magnesium etc and tons of other stuff which make you hornier, but as for increasing testosterone and stamina and ''performance'' I don't think so. And if you're not in the mood, then they won't do much except frustrate your balls I guess

Skinny guy here
Impossible to put on weight

Will it work for me to gain weight? I'm really tall so I need to but more effort that a small person

Also joined the gym. So weak it's embarrassing.

Use some sort of creatine.
avoid beta alanine if you can.
had some prolonged face tingling from C4.
may just be me
>pic related, is me

Bump

>Impossible to put on weight
Eat more
Lift more
If you're really tall you need to eat a lot more than a shorter person

Thing is I don't know what to eat

Always ask for advice people reply with ahhh eat more
And never explain

>Thing is I don't know what to eat

EAT MORE PUSSY BOY!

Everything. You can go dirty and eat shit like fast food/pizza/Chinese whatever. Just keep lifting hard. And keep pushing yourself. Or you can go clean and eat tons of meat and veggies. If you're really trying to gain eat them carbs too. Pasta bread rice etc. You can go with wheat alts if you want to go a little healthier. But you just have to eat a lot. Bigger portions. Keep lifting hard. Keep tearing muscle. ALWAYS take protein. You want...without looking it up..about 1.1 grams per pound body weight. I don't know. Just drink a ton. Protein and carbs and lift.

Anything. Just don't overdo it or you'll end up fat. Find a TDEE calculator on google, work out your TDEE and then eat about 200 calories over that every day.

I bought hard gainer from MyProtein and used to drink like 2 four scoop shakes a day. I went from 133lbs to 160lbs. I've dropped to about 154lbs now since I stopped drinking the shakes.

When he says eat a lot more he's serious. You need to at least double your calorie and protein intake if ur over 6 foot 2. Take it from a hard 76" guy. I trained for two years and ate like crazy and made no size gains. MAYBE a pound per month as a newb. Then I was like fuck it I'm going to try to see if I can get fat at all. Added a can of coconut milk and a big bag of cashews and ANOTHER protein shake every single day and doubled my previous progress in a few months. Especially if you train cardio too, you gotta just fuckin suck it down.

Lol no. If you're tall you need a fuckload more than +200 Cals per day. Especially if you are shifting from sedentary to active. Think more like +1500 or more

Thanks

Screenshot your answers

>Think more like +1500 or more
If you want to end up a fat fuck like Boogie, then yeah go ahead.

Thanks for derailing my thread skinny cunt

Atleast you didn't get a 404 yet

I went from 135 to 180 lbs.
Eat oatmeal, whole milk, white and red meat, veggies, eggs in any form, pasta, rice, greek yoghurt, peanut butter, bread.

Going for gainershakes is only a short term solution, and you will drop weight once you stop drinking them. Teach your body to handle larger amounts of real food instead.

And for Gods sake hit the gym, fuck cardio, lift weights, track calories and set specific times to eat and goal calories for every meal.
Don't dirtybulk, you will regret it later on.

Some dude got a drop shipping contract with a vitamin/supplement manufacturer and markets it, it's all bullshit but makes bank of the marketing is done right

Nope. If you start getting fat instead of muscly you just trim it back a bit. It's easy as fuck as a tall to lose weight and hard to gain. You need to eat enough to sustain the exercise PLUS enough to repair the damage done and easily maintain your gains. If your body feels like it's starving at all, your little daily gains aren't going to stick.

>Going for gainershakes is only a short term solution, and you will drop weight once you stop drinking them.

Isn't this a good thing though if I want to be shredded as fuark?

napsgear.org

kek