I'm a faggot that's sucked off at least half of the guys in one of my lectures. I just can't help it. AMA

I'm a faggot that's sucked off at least half of the guys in one of my lectures. I just can't help it. AMA.

do you swallow?

Do you plan on cleansing yourself of the Devil?

could u take my blowjob virginity

please kill me

Most of the time. Sometimes they wanted to cum on me, though.

Wait... which do you want me to do? Blow you or kill you?

suck so good it kills me

Why would anyone choose to cum anywhere besides inside the mouth? How the fuck is cumming on the face better?

Okay sure.

I personally don't think it is, but I guess they thought it was kind of hot.

I wish more boys looked like that, instead most of them have shaved black hair and look like they belong at a pride parade

more pics of you doin sex stuff

Milo?

Just out of Morbid curiosity...

What class/school/college are you in that more than half of the men in it are raging homosexuals?

That percentage just seems kinda unlikely unless its some kind of beauty school or some shit.

Were you molested as a child?

Of course it's unlikely you raging idiot.

I exaggerated a lot. I've only blown four (although it's a small lecture and there's only like 20 guys). Still, 4 out of 20 is pretty decent.

>lectures
What you lecture on? Blowing fag dicks?

Business.

would you let a girl fuck your ass with a strap-on?

Yes.

Were the guys you blew straight in public or were they openly gay?

Would you say that you were molested as a child?

Why don't they suck you back? That sounds entirely unfair. If I have a son and he ends up being gay I hope he doesn't just do all of the sucking and doesn't get his dick sucked in return.

Only one of them was openly gay (open in that he'd tell people if they asked). The others were mostly bi or bicurious, not gay.

I wasn't.

I'm strictly a bottom. Plus a few of them weren't sure enough in their sexuality to want to do that.

that's so hot. i'd fuck the shit out of a gay/bisexual guy with a strap-on if i had the chance. i so wish a had a dick

>"i'd fuck the shit out of a gay/bisexual guy

Not literally, I hope :p

Don't let yourself be taken advantage of dude. Stand up, after you suck their dick, its only fair that they suck yours or let you fuck them in the ass or rub your feet or something. Because while your young is you just suck their dick, then it will be you buying them dinner, then it will be you paying their rent. The buck has to stop somewhere.

lmao of course not. not into scat yuck

Well that's good. I might take you up on your offer then lol

if he gives me a bj then sure

How can you tell when a straight dude is sort of down and thus 'kind of gay' vs a straight dude who is like zero interest. What are the tells?

gotta just go for it man, there are no real tells you just gotta be straight up with a cutie or else itll never happen

Very subtlety keep moving the conversation towards more sexual realms, and casually mention some less than 100% hetero stuff and see how he reacts. If he's quick to change the subject to something else he's probably not into guys at all, if he doesn't mind or continues the conversation that way, there might be a possibility, and just keep advancing from there.

You ever fuck yourself with a dildo?

Yes, plenty of times.

Do you recommend it?

Sure, it feels amazing when you get used to it. I wouldn't recommend just buying a 10 incher and ramming it up there, but just do whatever you want with it, even if you just suck it for a while.

I have gay friends who tell me that straight guys routinely go to their gay bar and go home with a dude. Like guys I would never suspect. And my friends are like "We can sort of tell" and I responded with something like "I get people thinking I am gay once in a while, how come you guys never tried that on me?" and they responded with something along the lines of "uhh dude, if someone thinks your gay their gaydar is fucked, you aren't remotely interested in a dude and its 100% obvious to us".

so wait youre a closet gay who wants friends to hit on you but they gaydar zone you?

what about the shit? how can you go sticking something up your ass and not get shit everywhere

What would you recommend buying?

I'd start with a 6 incher. It may seem small compared to all the others but trust me, when it's in you it doesn't feel small at all XD

No, I was curious why they would zero in on other guys and never suspected me but other straight guys they would go for it.

And for lube? I presume you do need lube, and is there anything else?

I guess you need lube to start with, but I don't use it anymore. There isn't anything else I can think of.

Ok, WE GET IT, you're gay.

Cleaning it afterwards?

The boy in the restaurants T=Shirt said; "Give me head until I'm dead".

I should have obliged him.

What class? This a liberal arts school or something?

How do you avoid getting shit everywhere?

It's business. Not liberal arts but it's a university in a major city that's very liberal, so....

I said I blew them, not that we had anal sex.

No I mean using a dildo in your ass

Test

Make sure you've done a shit in the last couple of hours.

How do you solicit your faggot students or do they solicit you?

I'm not the teacher, dumbass, im a student.

Thanks for clearing that up, you fucking faggot

You're welcome.

I'm a faggot magnet, never had a girl be direct with me about her intentions, but gay guys seem to be drawn to me. How do I stop giving off the impression that I like to suck dick?

Dont. Fuck dudes and be happy that youre having sex and dont have to deal with getting a woman pregnant.