>The dude then the blonde?
Noooo the milf in the black and white flowery dress with the big tits

Left two* I meant

love to tie them up

The guy on the far-right

I'd fuck them all left to right

The gun

moar of the one on the left?

Back left looks like my sister who I used to jack off with. Would not mind fucking her one bit. No gun needed.

I'd eat her

Which one?

>my sister who I used to jack off with
Greentext?

Back left. Then man face. Then polka dots. Maybe butter face if I had to.

Not too much to tell. It started, about, when I was 11 and she was 13. She heard about masturbation in a movie she watched at her friends house and asked me if I've ever tried it, which I hadn't it so she told me how she thought it was supposed to be done so I tried it under the covers next to her and it was pretty awesome. So I asked if girls can do it to and she said probably not but I told her to try it and she just rubbed around and stuff and it sort of felt good, but she kept trying and got a lot better at it. We basically just jacked off under the blankets together for a while, but then we got more curious and started doing it on top of the blankets. A few weeks after I turned 12 I jizzed for the first time and it kinda freaked both of us out because we didn't know it was supposed to happen...
ask me anything else you'd like to know

How much hair did she have yet?

She had already been shaving it. She was a swimmer so she shaved everything basically

id fuck em all without a gun to my head... but back left probably

Do you still do it? If not how long did you guys keep it up?

No, we are very open with each other now though. We talk about sex and sex toys openly, my wife knows about it too and we all talk about it openly sometimes. We kept it up for about 5 years. I was almost 17 when we did it for the last time.

The one with the gun

Just shoot me.

>Not too much to tell. It started, about, when I was 11 and she was 13.
>She heard about masturbation in a movie she watched at her friends house and asked me if I've ever tried it, which I hadn't it so she told me how she thought it was supposed to be done so I tried it under the covers next to her and it was pretty awesome.
>So I asked if girls can do it to and she said probably not but I told her to try it and she just rubbed around and stuff and it sort of felt good, but she kept trying and got a lot better at it.
>We basically just jacked off under the blankets together for a while, but then we got more curious and started doing it on top of the blankets.
>A few weeks after I turned 12 I jizzed for the first time and it kinda freaked both of us out because we didn't know it was supposed to happen...

Did she ever use anything? (Dildo, vibrator, carrrot...)

no need for guns... id fuck all of them

Same
I'd fuck both of them too.

Yeah, when she was 15 she bought a dildo and a bullet on adamandeve

first left, that is all

How about out of these three?

More?