Most People go vegan because they have seen the truth about so called food

Most People go vegan because they have seen the truth about so called food

Other urls found in this thread:

ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC2933506/
youtube.com/watch?v=WtPGAtah6Fk
youtube.com/watch?v=0s5IfkhpcDs
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Is there really money to be made with vegan psyops?

no because they dont know how to differentiate between good and shit food, so they take the easy route. which is very normal, people always take the path of least resistance

most vegans also still eat cheese and by doing so they are contributing to killing calfs

explain why in Japan vegan diet is close to nonexistent but yet they are the healthiest and longest life expectancy in the world.

Fuck Money

If you are American, it is because the american political system is being paid to keep poisoning you with chemicals and food preperation processes that have been banned in literally every other country due to it being toxic and bad for your health. It is difficult to go into details in a small paragraph, but you should google why people are "allergic to gluten." It is fraud, just like auto and health insurance. All so one or two people can make a billion extra dollars a year and keep people in the hospital in a health-gray zone. They don't want you dead, just dying.

Man I love me some bacon

Seriously, how do I get paid for this, op?

This thread makes me hungry

Well okinowa was japans only blue zone and they were entirely vegan beforw ww2. But since their westernization their health and blue zone designation have been slipping. Ikaria another blue zone is almost entirely vegan. And the only blue zone in the us is the vegan adventists. So vegans are the only ones really pushing life expectancy and health.

Already vegan, seems fucked to let shit die for something as basic as taste prefrences. I'm not a weak piece of shit, I can control myself.

Some people here seems to need McD every day of the week, weak-minded fucks.

>most vegans eat cheese
That would make them not vegans, and where did you pull that fact from any way? The vegans I know are much more concerned about the quality and content of their diets than anyone else I know, and it certainly is not the easy way out.

Yeah they make money from Births, Marriage, Deaths, Our Slave Labour And Illness

I eat meat but I respect vegan beliefs. Not yours though. You're mentally ill and you're turn people away from what you believe with your insane trolling.

fellow vegan reporting in

good to see i dont have to make a thread on Sup Forums about veganism, some other vgangster got me convered

Non vegans watch Cowspiracy if you call yourself open minded.

Are you this same poster?

vegan beliefs...?

its not a belief to rely on science and health research for why animal products contribute to (if not cause) most of our heart disease/diabetes

and the animal holocaust is not a belief either

both of these can be demonstrated in reality or shown to the everyday person.

>ut you should google why people are "allergic to gluten.
user thinks there is some big gluten conspiracy, Kek

If they aren't, that's awesome.

the vegan population is growing exponentially none-the-less

you can go vegetarian which is much healthier and better than being a vegan

It's not a belief but science that a vitamin (b12) you really on for mental health, nucleic acid synthesis, among other things doesn't work

Do you have good muscle mass as a vegan?
Not being a dick, just curious.
Convert us.

*A vitamin (b12) supplement...does not work

I'm not trolling, I just tried to reach the broad majority of Sup Forums with the words I chose, if you're not "edgy" than you're a fag. Some people only resonate with that.

This stuff just makes me hungry.
Moral of the story, everything is mass produced nowadays so unless your a feces flinging monkey in some backwater forest chewing on leaves you're part of the corporate scheme.

Fuck vegans and their shitty livestyle

Damn, that one is ultra fucked. Where is that?

Rofl nah vegetarians still eat animal products aka carcinogens. Vegan >vegetarian. #fuckmilkandcheese

>carcinogens
Did user learn a new buzz word? You know UV light from the sun can cause cancer too better avoid that

Yeah I have decent muscle mass, I can carry my girl, I would flex but theres tons of chiseled vegan bodybuilders that I can just post
for example:

youtube.com/watch?v=WtPGAtah6Fk

The only US weight lifter to qualify or even place at last summer olympics also set a record. Was vegan.

Yeah and it will kill them

for

yeah no, go fuck yourself. getting eggs from your own chickens isn't hurting any animals so yeah go on and starve yourself for absolutely no reason. and needless to say you look like a fool in social situations involving eating with friends in a normal restaurant and you're most probably rich when you can buy all this expensive shitty vegan food when you can donate to poor and sick kids instead

Sure did mate

Rofl nah sun doesnt cause melanoma. A large amount of melanoma over 40% happen in places that dont get regular sunlight. Like the torso. Sunscreen causes cancer.

No we are many

animal holocaust? They're bred for food. Jesus

Good to be curious.
There are a lot of high grade proteins that come from plants and mycel.

Lookup Lupine, in fact one of the best proteins your body will ever get.

literally this. i'm a vegetarian and the amount of hate i get from vegans is insane. no wonder everyone hates vegans.

kudos to you for respecting us normal non-meat eaters who don't force anyone to eat/stop eating anything

Nom
Want come now

No offense to radical veglamists but a strict vegan diet is not good for you. Obviosly its better than eating McDonald's 3 times a week, but it makes your body function poorly. Lots of vegans develop digestion issues and or a wasting disorder from lack of animal fat in their diet. We are omnivores, we are meant to consume both. I have taken the healthy approach for about 5 years now and feel great. I only eat animals that I kill and butcher and I only grow or buy local seasonal vegetables. If I eat bread, its homemade sourdough. It sounds pretentious as fuck, but it keeps you honest and saves money. Plus the food is fantastic. I just killed a deer and butchered him over the weekend. I also actually try to limit my meat intake to around 4 oz. Twice a day.

The bones look delicious

Kek nice meme the person who made it must have no clue what b12 deficiency is.
Must be suffering from the effects

Tell us about your great lifestyle ?

Where do you get adequate b12?
I was vegan with mostly mycoprotein as my protein source and my bloodwork showed I was b12 deficient.

>most vegans also still eat cheese and by doing so they are contributing to killing calfs
Please explain to me how a person eating cheese can kill a calf.

Delicious babies

What are cyclobutane pyrimidine dimers? And how are they formed in dna? Which leads to what again?

You're meant to put the string on after the butchery

The purpose we give to them doesn't make calling it a holocaust invalid.

pic related

And just a tip, pigs are gassed alive inside of metal traps where they feel their insides burn from the inside out.

Cows and pigs are loaded onto cars to their deaths, where they are sometimes diseased, stressed, suffocated, and beaten at the slaughterhouse in efforts to get them to comply.

In the slaughterhouse its common practice. Notice how I don't specify which country.

lies, there's virtually no meat on baby animals, we fatten them up so they're worth eating

>Where do you get adequate b12?
Meat

fat, injected, hopped up, babies.

They're caged for transport, not like they spend their life like that ... you vegan faggots will take anything out of context

Not very effective armor

You know why it's not a holocaust?

Because they're fucking animals.

Hell I'd eat a human if it were bred to be eaten.

Thanks for the pics and information.

stop anthropomorphizing animals. what a bunch of quivering pussies

What's your point?
To whom is this news?
Yes, gelatin is made out of bones and skin. If you think that's gross, ok. But in what way is it an argument to not eat gummy bears and stuff like that?
It would be worse to just throw it all away. Instead, they make a sweets out of it, among other things.

I see it but it does not change me eating this Bacon sausage egg sandwhich I made.

Vegan shills.

Why do I see these posts every day, all the time?

Are you paid shills or just regular day shills?

Anyway, humans evolved eating meat, made us more intelligent. Go look it up, since you seem to use the "open minded" argument.

Also since you're supposedly "open minded" go check out how full of shit "Cowspiracy", based on "the China study", that tries to find correlation between meat/milk consumption and bone disease and what not, its flawed as fuck, and if you know anything about science, you'll know causation and correlation are far from the same.

Anyway, keep shilling.

Nobody would hate vegans, if you guys didn't treat your lifestyle choice like a political party and non stop try to push it into peoples face.

Also props to the OP for not bring the cunt that adds "vegan people are better people".

But you can still fuck off, nobody except other vegans want you to spread tour cult.

>fat, injected, hopped up, babies.
yeah, that kid (baby goat) looks real fat ... injected with what exactly and hopped up on what?

The thing is, you wouldn't. You just say you would so you can justify doing it to animals.

I mean, I was there myself once, but once you realize your own cognitive dissonance, it's easy.

Just drink Powerade

>stop anthropomorphizing animals. what a bunch of quivering pussies

I'm not anthropomorphizing animals, they are sentient, so they should get the right to live a life outside of slavery and exploitation.

Just like we are sapient, so we get more rights

I don't see the problem...
Are you trying to make the point that it is somehow gross? Because you're failing miserably

god i love cured meats

lovely, inconclusive, uncited reference there pal.

He is just mad they figured out how to not waste the collagen that would normally just be waste with the bones. Because why use every part of the animal if you are going to kill it?

We are not omnivores. We are most likely classified as frugivore or herbivore. The characteristics of our teeth, stomac acid, digestinal tract length and ratio to torso determines this.

>they should get the right to live a life outside of slavery and exploitation.
humans don't even have that right you knob

no theyre not. you "rescue" a cow from being slaughtered and itll just stare at you. stop caring about livestock.

fucking first world problems.

So what vegan food can I eat 3x a day that will give me b12 and 160+ grams of protein?

>Nobody would hate [Insert any movement at all], if you guys didn't treat your lifestyle choice like a political party and non stop try to push it into peoples face.

Because ending slavery and segregation, giving women the right to vote, treating Irish, Italians and Scandinavians in the US as humans all went on without anyone ever raising their opinion about the issue.

Except I would. Food is food. Why do you think it's okay to eat plants and not animals? Same cellular makeup.

Walking around barefoot almost gives you enough b12 absortion. What is b12 and where does it come from? Why is it found in meat? B12 comes from rot and decay. Its a bacteria that breeds in the rotting decaying flesh of animals.

Our teeth shows proof of humans being omnivore. The flatter front teeth are for vegetables since they are easier to crush and chew and our bavk teeth proving for meat to tear through the strains and making its easier to eat.

You probably are eating himan parts if you eat mcnuggies or double cheeseburger

Guise I easily get this from meat but let's take over 100-1000x more than I need to make sure I get some maybe, hahahahahaa

Read this already numb nuts

Yeah, I'm vegan but humans are probably omnivores, but that doesn't really take away from the fact that we shouldn't eat meat. Humans have never eaten meat in this scale before, and it shows.

We don't natrually shit in toilets, use electricity etc either, appealing to nature is a logical fallacy.

Adult male only need between 30 and 50 grams of protein a day. And a lot of plants have more protein than animal products. Quinoa and kale is a good start for protein. Seeds and nuts are also packed with protein. Lets not forget garbonzo beans probably could single handedly beat all animal products for amount of protein per gram.

youtube.com/watch?v=0s5IfkhpcDs

You can also look up Hench Herbivore, that guy looks straight out of Gears of War 2, he did a meal prep video

Kek, this is wrong. See we do not have the enzymes required to convert b12 from bacteria to a useable form. But some animals do, like cows, we need them to convert it to us