Why do pictures like this trigger Sup Forums?

Successful black man
Pretty white wife
Beautiful mixed daughter

>Why is this a problem to all you neck beards? I literally see nothing wrong with this but every time I choose to browse these threads I see something about

>Muh multiculturalism
>Tha Jews are behind this!

Whats the big deal? Honestly open to someone changing my mind if there is a decent enough explanation of why this is unacceptable.

Other urls found in this thread:

pastebin.com/tGMEhbhf
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

>Pretty white wife.
>white wife
>white

I don't think so.

>white

What an UGLY nigger

>white

Get glasses.

>Beautiful mixed daughter
Looks like a chimp to me.

>Whats the big deal? Honestly open to someone changing my mind if there is a decent enough explanation of why this is unacceptable.
Chimp genes water down the very traits that make white people so great. (civility, intelligence, ambition)

Giving birth to a half-chimp is equivalent to voluntarily giving your child downs. The bible says "don't throw your pearls to swine"

They look respectable to me user. Why would you think it would trigger me?

Does this trigger you?

What is not white about her?

I'm not really triggered at all. I'm willing to bet that guy is an NFL player

If she is not white I honestly do not know what is.

>Americans
>White

o i am laffin

>Wife
>white

if her children remained the same skin color as her these are some of the features her children would inherit

Please educate me. I am a rare breed of someone you can sway... how is she not white? I am listening with an open mind.

one thing you'll notice pretty quick. these pictures are always when the kids are still young.
you cant ever find pics like these 10 years down the line because black daddy doesn't stick around.
really makes you think uh?

I don't agree with it but it doesn't trigger me. I'm indifferent.
>711
Nice Trump digits.

Interesting take. Any statistics about mixed marriages vs pure white marriages that you would like to contribute or are we only speaking in anecdotes here?

The fact that she's a spic?

Don't even respond to this shitty bait you fucking retards

Why the fuck is Sup Forums so worthless and shitty all of a sudden?

sah-gay

One of the many reasons people are against it is because it's an agenda being shoved into our faces nonstop. Let's face it - when looking at accomplishments and society's created whites are at the top and black bottom. It doesn't help whites to mix with a low iq,violent inferior race

You are not permitted color goy.
You are just "American".

He's wearing more jewelry than she is.
The child will be despised by the black community and used as a status symbol amongst the whites when she is old enough.

Mixed marriages are 200% more likely to end in divorce

>pretty
>white
pick none

Someone with pale skin and light features?

It doesn't trigger me since she's already a mongrel.

Why does that spook have so many rings?

I don't see how having a family with pretty wife makes you ''successful'', but anyway

>Why is this a problem to all you neck beards? I literally see nothing wrong with this but every time I choose to browse these threads I see something about

You see nothing wrong with this becuase you are literally living in the melting pot, you have no consistency, everywhere you go you see chinese culture, french culture, spanish culture, polish culture etc. In Spain there IS Spanish culture, not German, Australian or Syrian. You do not care because living in this pot is part of your identity, we do not live in melting pot, we are separated nations with a strong feeling of unity amongst our nation and only it, there is no place for the others. If you are so eager to support multi-culti movement, go to America and STAY there. Your country is used to this and is build upon it, we are not. Even though from the very beginning there was cultural penetration and you were all living next to each other, MOST black people and white people tend to marry amongst their own kin, sure, since it's fucking America you see way often black&white couples than in Europe, but still, denying facts that are shoved in your face is just blatantly ignorant. You live on certain principles from the beginning and such, you have to deal with racism, inequality etc, WE do NOT want this shit here. You have to deal with this from the beginning, we never really had to and I can't even imagine what would happen in my country, if suddenly there was a fucking black ghetto out of nowhere in my neighborhood.

I know that for American, who loves McDonald's hamburgers it's hard to imagine that somewhere there is someone, who does not like them, but that's how it ts - leave us alone and we will let you live your life.

Europe is 10x more liberal dumbfuck pollack

Yeah, down the line she is going to get mocked for having a whore of a mother and a deadbeat father.

>implying they are married
>implying she is white
>implying anyone gives a shit what some mongrel and nigger do

Next.

Pedo

>white

>We stealin' yo wimminz white boi!!

>that filename

This isn't just a meme
I swear I'm the only fucking white person I know who doesn't have any native in me
Whole lotta teepee creeping in my area at one point

we feel sorry for the kid who has to grow up without a father and 40 IQ points

People only say they're part Indian because they think it's fucking exotic. Have seen multiple cases of people finding out they aren't "German + Indian" like they were constantly told by their family.
The Irish part is what you need to be worrying about, those fuckers are all over America.

I see ijn that picture father 4/4 nigger, mother 3/4 nigger and child 3,5/4 nigger

No triggering

She's clearly white. They are just trying to derail.

>Pretty white wife
She is not white. Are you colorblind?

That child looks hideous. The races of Asia will perpetuate our proud reign in a joyful future while the blood of Old Europa seeps below into the filthy muck

>into the filthy muck

Why are Whites going to India?

pastebin.com/tGMEhbhf

These are albino nignogs mate, they are even hunted for their limbs in Coonland

What's Sup Forums's stance on chinks dating white women?

If you want to be a cuckold that is your decision user

you think a girl with two tone auburn hair goes for white guys anyways?

white guys dont miss out on anything desu she wouldnt have dated u anyways

why does this shit trigger ppl so hard

>that thing in the middle
>beautiful
The collective dumbing down and uglification of the human gene pool is concerning and disgusting to all rational people.

Does anyone have the picture of this creepy ass silhouette with that guys senpai?

>successful

All this picture proves is that he stole a watch and a jacket.

>tux jacket
>excessive jewelry
>sneakers
>shitty hair/haircut
>neck tattoo

he's obviously a subhuman try-hard

They look like they deserve each other tbqh.
Female
>tattoos on forearm and chest, probably some cringey, cliched proverbs
>two tone chav hair
Male
>dinner jacket over a tee shirt with chinos and ugly suede loafers
>classless gaudy gold rings and watch 'bling' like some crass Arab or gypsy wearing their wealth