Anons, I hope you never experience this concatenating mix of rage, betrayal, remorse...

Anons, I hope you never experience this concatenating mix of rage, betrayal, remorse, and loss that I'm feeling right now.

1/2
>2007
>sister's acting weird
>ask her what's up
>she has trouble talking, begins to cry
>eventually tells me that dad's been molesting her
>asked her to go further, since I couldn't believe it
>eventually lose it, and confront dad about it
>he denies it, of course
>I fucking blast him for it
>screaming, throwing things, I was beyond enraged
>he repeatedly denies the claims, but I wasn't having it
>start beating the shit out of him while sister calls the police (for some reason I was never charged)
>move me and my sis somewhere else; cut all contact
>he tries repeatedly to get in touch, but all ignored
>2014: hear of his death
>decided not to go to his funeral
>other family members try to convince us to attend; I tell them to fuck off
>I was beyond offended at the idea that the prick would even think I'd give him the time of day; even in death
>didn't go; proud that he was dead
>well, joke's on me...

2/2
>2017: this very weekend
>sister was distressed
>wouldn't calm down
>swear she was going to have a heart attack
>when asked, she finally admits to falsely accusing dad
>lolwut.jpg
>she said she lied about the molestation because of a fight at the time
>I had no idea how to react
>I felt cold, my skin going pale, sweat pouring out of me like a sponge, my legs shaking, and wanting to throw up
>I spent the entire night on the back porch thinking to myself
>I was so bereaved, I must not have felt the cold that night (got sick from it)
>I was so fucking awful to my dad, and made him spend the rest of his days with his beloved kids hating him, all over a fucking lie

Jesus Christ, I didn't think this whole "women make false accusations" meme was actually a thing. I thought it was just bullshit creepers and sex offenders spouted to justify their crimes.

But holy fuck. Holy fuck. I will never get that back, I will never get to make things right, whether with my dad or anyone, just because women can't seem to realise how far a lie can go. I don't know where to begin, what to think, how I should feel, or... fuck, I don't even know how to explain everything going in my head and body right now.

But I just can't believe this. I can't believe my sister. And I'm starting to see where misogynistfags are coming from. What the fuck.

Well the correct conclusion now is kill your shit head sister.

Probably not real, but I'm sure this kind of thing happens often.

This, or actually rape her. Like, brutal rape. Teach her a real lesson.

I hope this isn't true man wtf

BRUH just rape your sister.

I'd start by telling the rest of your family and how betrayed you feel. Make her the one singled out and left without any help. Women like her are vile and should be left to rot

This is what I would do in this situation.

I have had multiple girlfriends tell me they were raped or assaulted only to admit they lied about it later. When I was in college a girl claimed she was raped in the bathroom only to confess to the police later than she made it up to get out of a test. My own sister told her boyfriend once that i hit her and i got into a fight with him, she lied and they broke up over it. You cannot trust women. Their go to response any time they do anything stupid is to play the victim, and they will go to any lengths to be a victim.

This. What she did is beyond evil. Even More so the fact that she didn't say a thing for 10 years.

I can't comprehend how that must feel. It is awful beyond repair. What does your sister do now? Did she try to apologize? Where is your mother?

This is just plain awful. There are times when I also feel hugely mysogynistic. My mother verbally abused my father, said the most painful things, accused him for things his parents did and said some shit that was really hitting deeply, hitting basically the core of his entire thriving in life. I love my mom, but she did this so many times. She would also yell when my father was not at home, talk shit about him, tried to pull us on her side. She used us like a shield and like a weapon in this fight between two adults who at some point probably loved and respected each other, a time that I've never really seen.

I've met women who lied into other peoples faces without the slightest remorse. I've briefly met girls who would take the last nickle out of your pocket and end up (literally) throwing a lemon into your eyes and turn their back on you, like you've just magically turned into a trash can or something.

At times, I feel a deep hate towards the shallow, lying, scheming character that most women sport. It is true, they can be vile and spiteful and dangerous. Just to make things easier for them.

I hope that you can somehow find your piece. It seems like you not only lost contact to your father, but now you may also lose your sister over this. She has left a fucking train wreck with this lie.

user THIS IS PERFECT DO THIS

actually, this. For them, self-victimization a game; they're the hunters, we're the prey. As soon as a woman stops playing the rapegame, she stops being a woman, and starts being a human.

I've heard from a 34yo girl whom I've been living with and fucking for a month, that she has been raped by me... when after an argument (she started dating other guy), I've hugged her, and she told me to stop, and I didn't immediately, only after couple of minutes.

NB she was about my height (180cm), and above my weight at the time (I've been ~70kg, she was 75kg).

I told her "go to the police, tell them the story. If they consider it rape, I'll go serve my time willingly."

jesusssssssss

yes OP, this is the only thing left to do. after that you can just go live it up in mexico or something until you die and hopefully wherever you'll go after death you'll have a chance to be with your dad and let him know you're sorry

that's what happens when you believe selfish kids who will say anything to get their way.

you should have recognized that in her character, user.

i wouldn't hold it against you if you knocked her stupider. she deserves a lot worse.

lol u and ur dad got trolled hard

owned

this guy is right, I'd say you didn't make anything wrong, but you did, you acted right as you knew, but you will feel like shit, feel al this remorse, feel bad, cut laces with sister, talk to the family and tell them how you feel, your dad should be proud on how you've defended your sister even if it was all fake, but you acted on tought not on a truth you didn't even knew, your guilt will never expire, just remember that your sister will have ALL the guilt FOREVER, your paper wasn't the bad guy, was the one who gets fucked by the evil.

but yeah it's all her fault

Friend of mine is a womanizer and he cought a fucking sick piece of shit who tried to pull the rape story on him. He almost got discredited and losing his reputation in his whole circle of friends to it. He somehow talked sense into her and the story didn't end badly.

Women are vile, opportunistic, blood sucking pieces of shit. You have to keep your fucking sense alert at all time.

When my gf tries to pull off some shit, I immediately put a stop to it. Fortunately, I've got one that you can actually reach with logic and talking, and that isn't common at all.
I've been discussing the cancer behind second wave feminism and the victim game in that whole idiology with her, but she keeps falling back into that bullshit just because it is easy and comfortable for her, too. She is the same opportunistic cunt as any other old "feminist" cunt out there. Because it makes them feel good, despite the constant lies of "equal pay" idiology and women quota and that fucking bullshit.

it' s tim e for a blaz e of glor y
g o down fightin g

Honestly op I would seriously think of going to the authorities. This is beyond fucked up

B8

they won't do shit.

rape and kill her

THIS IS PERFECT

This is all very sad, I hate hearing stories like these, but it does need to be talked about

>But holy fuck. Holy fuck. I will never get that back, I will never get to make things right, whether with my dad or anyone, just because women can't seem to realise how far a lie can go. I don't know where to begin, what to think, how I should feel, or... fuck, I don't even know how to explain everything going in my head and body right now.
You acted with what information you had at the time, you can't change the past, but you can control what you do later. This is probably something you should talk to someone professionally. It still looks like you're in shock.

This

that is how women function. they can not be trusted Sup Forums
remeber always bros before hoes. They need to be baby making housewifes and we need to stop this rampant "freedom" they have now..

All you people using this story to insult all women are retarded but fuck your sister man.

>remeber always bros before hoes
You sound like a little cunt

You acted like a little shit and i hope you feel like this for the rest if your life. To simply believe your sister when there was zero evidence, to ruin the life of the person who raised you and gsve you everything, for taking matters into your own hands - fuck you. Fuck everything about your stupid, self rightous, over reacting ways. Hopefully this is a lesson to you and helps you get your anger management under control. Im disgusted people are feeljng sorry for you and that you came to here of all places expecting sympathy. YOU fucked up, YOU made your dad's life hell. You made this bed of shit, now youd better enjoy laying in it.

>All you people using this story to insult all women are retarded but fuck your sister man.
THIS

>I will never get to make things right, whether with my dad or anyone, just because women can't seem to realise how far a lie can go.

>women

no, not women. just your sister. most people aren't sick psychopaths like that.

>To simply believe your sister when there was zero evidence
not OP; but hey, you heartless dumb piece of human trash, guess what! There are people out there who love and protect their sibblings. He believed her. maybe a bad assessment of her story, but he had good intentions and risked everything to protect her.

>And I'm starting to see where misogynistfags are coming from. What the fuck.
I completely understand where your hatred is coming from. However, this mentality is like feminazis who like all cis white men are rapists, they just spew hatred. The betrayal from your sister, someone you defended and were probably close with before learning the truth will hurt and affect you. I'm not saying treat women with the highest regard, I'm saying extreme and generalized ideas on both genders are harmful. That being said, I hope you find a way to deal with this.

Go back to fucking reddit if you wanna strole your own dick.

He grew up with that bitch. Anyone whis had a sibling knows their habbits and should be able to tell when they are over reacting or full of shit.

For fucks sake he physically assaulted his own father over an accusation. OP is a stupid piece of shit with anger problems.

>back porch
redneck

This thread can stop right here. You must avenge your father, the whore must understand the consequences of her actions. A rape or a death is in her near future.

You sound like you have a little dick.

Serves you right for being an enormous faggot

Go white knight on an sjw site

You guys want to know the worst part in all this?

That she just waited, and after it was all said and done she decided to " confess " just for the sake of more attention.

She could have just kept it a secret for the rest of their lives that she liked.

But no, she destroyed her OWN father's life.

Then after he was dead she decided to destroy her own brothers life as well by pulling this stunt.

She didn't have to tell, she watched all the hurt and suffering for years without saying anything.

>Well maybe she had a guilty conscience

BULLSHIT.

She wanted to stir the pot yet again just for drama and attention sake.

This story really makes me sad. I'm sorry op, I hope you are going all psycopathic right now and planning her death.

Avenge your dad, avenge your dad op, he died loving you and his soul isn't at peace over the needless betrayal of your evil demonic sister.

The only way to make things right for you and your soul in the afterlife.

Me being a white knight won't make your dick any bigger

Go gargle shit faget

You sound like a pussy, old man.

(You)

Yes? samefag here, cunt. Cry about it

Your dad would forgive your sister, And you didnt know the truth man, it's not your fault.

You gotta try your best to forgive and move on, it will take time, and i cant relate to the pain you're going through, but try not to make an emotional decision to buy into that whole misogynist shit, like its fucked.. But honour his memory man, make him proud.. That means forgiving your sister, as your dad forgave you

Saw this posted on adv. Pretty sure this is bs.

This is why you don't believe whores at their word unless there is proof. Lying and manipulating and ruining lives comes natural to them.

This, and hurry before she accuses you of rape and no one believes you anymore.

/thread

Dig up your dad go to the pet cemetery duh

at least the dad never said he had a fight with your sister. he must've forgotten it.

Rape your sister as punishment

Get the fuck back in there and finish the sandwiches. I want the crust cut off

>The stories and information posted here are artistic works of fiction and falsehood.
Only a fool would take anything posted here as fact.

we are all fools down here

This

Are you telling me you aren't smart enough to know how to make a sandwich?

Fake

This is probably the funniest thing on this thread

>Redneck Confessions

And gay

This, but hurry because of this

>femacunt detected

>femacunt doesn't care

Fuck! Thats cold OP. You may even have suicide thoughts. If you proceed please stream it man.

??? You're not really angrier with her than yourself, right? After you punish her, you should REALLY punish yourself, preferably with death. At least that way you'll be able to atone for the betrayal you were all too eager to take part in.

tiem to raep your sister
>~Oni-chaaan

I think you could kill her and get manslaughter from being in shock

Alright, who knows she lied?

Ham it up for a while. Destroy her credibility further.

Then rape that bitch while wearing a horse mask. Nobody will believe her.

Deus vult!

This. I dont agree with the last part though.

Lock her up in the basement and make her live a fucking shitty life for 1 year. Then fucking leave her alone to rot, womans like these are horrible and should not be killed immediately, their deaths should be as painful as possible.

The worst part in this story is, womans are really like these. It just disgusts me. Threads like these make me remember why this world is fucked up. OP is a dumb idiot, but her sister is not even fucking human.

>womans

he ((over-reacted)) like a bitch, he should feel bad for not thinking things through.

Agreed

LOL

Same thing happened to me but in shorter time.

Sister is no longer a problem for me and my family.

It's easy user. You know what to do.

The problem is your government, your society, always teams the women with the children and the elderly. Maybe it should stay that way. This thread reminds me I don't even care if she committed suicide. Be weak then.

this is pretty much why i don't hang with my sister or her kids fuuuuuck that

So you decided to listen to your sister, a women, instead of the man who gave you life? Wtf u beta.

My sister accused my father of similar shit and it didn't hold up to my scrutiny. How could you even take it as gospel and not attend your fathers funeral? I hope this shit haunts you.

Agreed, it is a crime to file a false report, especially with intention to send someone to prison. Albeit, its not the crime of the century and the statute of limitations may have passed, it's worth a shot at this point.

>womanizer

a womanizer somewhat deserves it

Are you sure it didnt happen though?

I disagree. Neither gender deserves to be accused of rape, but it affects men far more than women.

Your sister obviously needs you to rape her.

The scariest part about this is that I think I would have acted the same way, every step of the way.

Fukken this

While you'll always want to protect the ones you love, they need evidence. It's the burden of proof.

that's the mentality that fucks over real victims

This

This

Never knew hes father enough to make a sound decision whether he was lying. He didn't need you in he's life anyways.

why haven't you murdered your sister yet?

Humans are self obsessed insects that will stop at nothing to fuck you over. That's life.

This.
You had a choice to learn what really happened or to believe your sisters lies without question.

At the same time your sister is the instigator and should really be punished. I doubt there is any legal means unless you have a good Jew lawyer.

Come clean with your family and take the humility of your actions and hope she doesn't blame you for rape also

>Jesus Christ, I didn't think this whole "women make false accusations" meme was actually a thing

Yep. You found out the hard way.

On a different note... you have some work to do.

Make peace with the remnants of your family. Go pay your respects to your father then pay your debt. You need to reconcile his memory otherwise you'll never move on. You've come this far down a path you believed was righteous, you can come back. It's going to be the end for you but you can do it and say you lived a life where you lived it right. That's all that really matters; when you're breathing your last you'll look back at what you did and you'll know: this was the only thing to do that was the right thing to do.

Now is the time for revenge. Don't take this lightly. Someone seeking revenge should dig two graves... but at this point it's the only thing you can do to atone for what you did to your father.

Fuck man. I actually pity you.

Look at the advice in this thread, disregard the obvious BS but you should see a general underlying theme: you can't let this go.

Sleep on it and think. Take time off work or whatever to think. I don't know precisely what you should do, but you do. If not now then you'll figure it out soon enough.

Do that.