WANTS TO LEGALIZE WEED

How could you non-lit faglords not loves this guy?

Other urls found in this thread:

www(dot)infoplease.com/us/census/data/colorado/demographic.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

That is not an important issue. I smoke weed occasionally but it just doesn't matter. You should not be allowed to vote.

Not every weed smoker's life revolves around smoking weed

Weed's for hippie scum
That and he speaks a little too highly of communism

>millions of people locked up
>over a trillion spent on a unwinnable war
>not important
ok nigger

DUDE

Because I can easily get weed whether it's legalized or not. Plus I rarely smoke it.

>WANTS TO LEGALIZE WEED

so does trump.

He literally just says everything millennials want to hear.

>free college
>legalized weed
>tax the rich

Because it's already legal in my state

>it doesnt bother me so i dont care.
i wonder why our country is fucked up.

WEED

I don't find it to be that relevant of an issue. Same with gay rights, abortion, etc.
>b-but muh drug cartels!!!

DONT
CARE

Weed is already legal (in my state). Take that, society.

V/\

how can you not find that much wasted taxpayer money a problem?

I evade taxes

No matter who wins, the butthurt will be glorious.

oh so you're a worthless welfare nigger.

Obviously.

That's him in the gif.

If I told you my income you wouldn't even believe me

>DUDE
>WEED
>LMAO
shut the fuck up, if this gay shit is more important to you than any of the real issues you should put a bullet through your head immediately.

i'm pretty sure i'd believe you get a niggerbux check every month.

Canada elected a prime minister based almost entirely on a promise to legalize weed.

You know what happened in Canada?

Weed's still illegal, all the country's gold is gone, and half of Alberta just burned to the fucking ground.

>implying there's a more important issue then wasting my money.

A bunch of niggers and spics are locked up. Being a drug dealer is not a good thing. Most of them deal other drugs too. Marijuana should be medical anyways. Why do you want the market to fuck it?

Our overriding political interest isn't the fucking degenerate need to get pot legalized, you worthless fucking faggot.

>only poor people evade taxes

Whatever helps you sleep at night champ

>smoking weed occassionally

get out you hippie

you sound as jewish as Bernie

Lol "real issues"
Like what illegal immigrants or terrorism? Those are just as unimportant and irrelevant unless you are fucking retarded

It doesn't make you left wing. That is a meme. They just do illegal things in general.

Mostly Niggers and Spics locked up, and when mary-jane is criminalized in the inner cities, violent crime across the board goes down. Places like Spain and other European nations that have decriminalized it were smart, as they're mostly "white" and homogenized and there really isn't any reason to have it as an offense.

You see, when someone is prone to drug use, any drug use, they usually commit other sorts of crimes as well. But proving someone murdered someone or stole something beyond the shadow of a doubt (the way the courts are supposed to work) is hard. You know whats much easier? Catching them with a baggie of pot.

>b-but user I s-saw on Reddit that...
Yeah that someone got thrown away for like 5 years for some pot and he was an otherwise good person yadda yadda yadda. Well, dont do fucking drugs that are illegal fuckface. Or, or, if he was really that decent of a kid, his lawyer could appeal the sentence and get it down to a year or maybe even off with just probation. Thats why we have judges, to decide the sentencing.

It was Nixon's clever way of throwing away hippies and niggers that were ruining the cities without infringing anyone's rights. Smart guy.

>Neighbor is a "420 blaze it all day every day" kind of person, has medical marijuana card
>keep parking his car in front of our house instead of in his driveway
>because his gf wants access to garage with her car so no car in driveway
>get sick of this
>know he has many pot plants, has 11 plants, one more than the legal amount because of conversations with pot man because all he talks about is pot
>bike to old part of town one day and use payphone to call cops
>tell cops man at address is dealing drugs and has guns, heard a gunshot
>bike home
>see cops all around neighbors house
>see him in back of cop car
>he goes to jail but gets out right away
>few months pass
>find out he was sentenced to 2 years probation
>lost his medical marijuana card, no more pot for him
>lost his job because of jail and pleading guilty, also got a huge fine
>his gf left him because no more free pot

He no longer parks in front of our house.

this

>Unwinnable

It is most definitely winnable but our leaders are retards. You have to secure the borders and destroy the tunnels before spending a fuckton of money here. Otherwise they'll continue to send more drug traffickers and the same shit will happen.

What if we legalize weed but outlaw niggers?
degenerate individualistic scum

Good man.

Deal

I know elementary mathematics.

I like this pasta

Just get medical marijuana you retard. Its easy.

DEVILISH

>www(dot)infoplease.com/us/census/data/colorado/demographic.html

Also if anyone says "B-but crime rates in Colorado are down! Haha, checkmate!", Check out dem demographics

>82% white

Okay serious Trumpfag here.

Simple question: PS4 or Xbox

Choose wisely.

This is basically my problem with most weedfags.
They make it their entire fucking life and think it's the most important issue this country has.
Others are usually more responsible with their hobby and understand there are greater problems, so they're OK.

>he thinks it all is coming from other countries.

PS4 for better graphics and performance
Xbox for... Halo, I guess.

Gay-lo blows nowadays, ever since Reach its really fallen off.

Get the ps4 if you're gonna get any, shit the ps4 does looks cool.

Buy shooters on the xbone

Everything else ps4

>since Reach its really fallen off.
Try since H3

It's shit like this that makes me proud not to be a drug addict

desu i really enjoyed Reach, not to say 3 wasn't great. Reach was just a bit fasterr paced and I really liked it. Halo 3 is solid af tho i respect ur opinion leaf.