Pick a game for me to play. which one Am I playing white monkey

Pick a game for me to play. which one Am I playing white monkey

How about 'Mavis Beacon Teaches Typing', you filthy nigger?

>he still buys physical media

I was expecting racism from a little white man hiding behind a computer just a reminder your race is over

Rachet and clank

rachet and clank nignog

nigger

Finish Rayman Legends.

As long as you're striving to complete everyu level, the game never gets boring, I swear.

Plus the music is top-tier

>Can't believe no one picked "Brothers"

Bloodborne.

Hey fag replay uncharted

Well he probably stole those games. Niggers commit a lot of property crimes.

no it isn't, none of them are gonna disappear for a long fucking time and when they do it'll be all of them and all humans will be some kind of brown.
not white, black, asian, arabic, hispanic or whatever else, they'll all just be some sort of light to medium brown and I'm pretty sure even then there will be some form of retarded race baiting.
i vote metro, that game is always a good choice with its thrilling combat, engaging story and awesome visuals

Good game, but not really worth a second playthrough.

GTA, Metro and Duke Nukem are the 3 good games in that list, filthy nigger.

Get a job simulator

tits or gtfo

Physical has it's advantages, digital is only convenience

Corey's Grandma's Funeral Picnic.

I would say uncharted 4 but I haven't played it myself so don't know how good it is

Go play Ethnic Cleansing

show us yo dick

no homo

The human race will be lighter skinned. There are more whites and specific white skin genes are incredibly prevalent at staying that way. So far no orange-brown-yellow person has those genes.

Also it isn't a good white. It is the redhead milky pale white that no one wants.

Metro in Russian and ranger mode.

WE WUZ KINGS : THE REVENGE OF PHARAON

But you still have to install the physical copy to your hard drive, might aswell go digital

Farming simulator 17

Bloodborne.

Genuinely one of the best games.

Digital one has to download THEN install so I don't know what you're trying to argue here

>ee bo biddy bah boo blop bee doo bout tree fiddy

Physical can be played without an online connection, physical discs fall in price faster than digital

Only a problem if you have shit internet speeds... my point was the only advantage that physical used to have was that you could just put the disc in and play

Fire up The Division, warlord, you know you wanna...

Digital almost never falls in price. Also you can refund physical games.

Digital goes on sale a lot more dude

You can play digital offline also I call bs that physical goes cheaper quicker then digital but depends where you are buying from I guess

Yea its usually shit games you dont want.

stop stealing games nigger

Nature evolves, and white people are an evolutionary advancement on the original black model (too ignorant...too violent...).

Recommend Revelations 2 if for no other reason than Moira Burton. "Jump on a dildo boss" is my go-to because of her.

Blacks aren't going to work for play. Do you know anything? They don't work. At all.