***Disclaimer:

***Disclaimer:

there will be no source talk, no source link and no trading illegal substances in this thread

this thread is dedicated to discussing how to sell drugs safely and efficiently ****

So, i came across a huge stack of benzos.
xanax, lormetazopam, bromazepam and i wanna start selling them. the problem is i dont know where to start. dont have friends or connections. im in europe btw.

where do i even begin?

the only way to begin is to make friends lol

well i guess i cant become a drug dealer

any user got any stories about how they got into dealing?

who want a link or want to trade illegal substance? post link and jabber here

thanks for the bump fuckface

Hey dude,

Usually dealers start young and in school and those connections stay for a long time. If you want to start selling but have no one to sell to i suggest you go to a party and try to socialize, maybe give some people you find coolest a free taster. I your product is good and you are a chill guy then it should sell itself

you could hang around skateparks or schools or wherever kids listen to xxxtentacion, lil xan and the like.
ask a kid or two and the kids will know you got benzos

Scout bars and parties. With very little on you. And also try meet me or another app.

yeah, that shit would work for things like cocaine or molly
but these are benzos we are talking about.
as for the quality, its farmaceutical grade

i also tried offering some for free to tinder bitches after i fucked them but they refused in a fashion that would have one believe i had offered them heroin.

I guess it depends in what country you are, over here people party on everything, the thing that's most populair atm is ketamine. Still, go to parties and socialize more often than not people will know people who want benzos

like, just go to clubs alone?

hell, i dont even know the market value of these things
im sure there are anons with experience that could provide some insight

You're in america, right? I think house parties are better to sell than clubs. Im not sure since im in the EU. Are you socially awkward? Do you have friend?

i am in western europe
im not socially awkward but i have an intimidating pressence and way of carrying myself

>im in europe btw.
Where?

spain

ok, too far. otherwise i'd be interested in bulk

try using tor markets like hansa or alpha bay idk if theyre still around since i last used them

its just like ebay, you get paid in bitcoin and ship the product in the mail

>farmaceutical grade

they are benzos wtf did i expect
quality is not an issue with benzos

Go to some underground shows or raves, Europe > U.S. for selling drugs in that respect. Pouya, Fat Nick, Ramirez, Germ, Lil Peep, Ghostmane, Yung Lean, Bones, Slug Christ, Xavier Wulf, those types of guys. It'll mostly be teenagers, and you'll pretty much be able to charge whatever want within reason. Where I m in the U.S. it's usually $5 a xanax bar, so lormetaz and bromaz would probably be the same.

Also, don't talk too much when you sell until you learn a little more. Cocaine and molly are both much more expensive than benzos, and on top of that, half the benzos in Europe are pressed by some Dutch or Swedish fuck in his basement.

what i meant was that its way easier alinging cole or molly in a normie club rather than benzos

as for mine, i get them legit from the pharmacy

Intimidating presence? Elaborate?

tatted hand
buzzcut
resting school shooter face

Only way is darknet. Alternative are partys (Goa/Techno/EDM) but for that you need some friends because alone the risk someone robs you is high

Only kids in highschool will buy Xanax. Every one else can get them very easily from their doctor. Just get rid of them all at once rather then making fucking $3 here and there. Or trade them for opiates.

>trade them for opiates

no ty. just managed to kick a 300mg IV oxy habbit.

Step 1) Dont sell drugs
Step 2) Get your life togeder
Step 3) Find a job that you like and start working
Step 4) Profit

Do you have a college campus close to your home? Great!!! Find someone who's willing to buy them there in bulk. Dont try to sell them piece by piece, its an easy way to get caught.

Or....Dark Web

what do i do with all these benzos tho?

Its your problem if you cant handle drugs. Don't blame the drug for it

this seems like the most solid idea so far
do i just go on campus and ask people if they want xan?

im not
i just dont wanna go through hell again

Nah most people will think that's sketchy first ask them how are they doing today or what's up then ask them.

How much Xanax have you got faggot?

Absolutely not, go find who you think are the stoners are or the kids who listen to shitty hip hop like Xxxtentacion or whatever. Find the kids who loudly talk about weed and xans because they want the world to know how cool they are. THAT is your customer base, you'll be able to spot them quick. It's normally the group that hangs around the college campus and smokes cigarettes or brings their bowl to school.

xanax 120 2mg bars / month
lormetazepam 60 1mg bars / month
bromazepam 90 3mg capsules /month

>a job that you like
kek

use it for yourself. For real try talking to black people and ask them if they want some Xanax

anyone know how to remove the GHB fantasy out of amphetamines i fucking hate it

upper are for trash people

This ^^

>im in europe
Eurocuck detected!
Enjoy your refugees.

>Pouya, Fat Nick, Ramirez, Germ, Lil Peep, Ghostmane, Yung Lean, Bones, Slug Christ, Xavier Wulf, those types of guys.
And if he doesn't like shit tier music? What then?

well he has to power through it if he wants to unload his trendy drugz

Says the guy who can't leave his household unarmed due to niggers

Nigger got any tips to help me?

Then you are a bigger pussy for call of adventure & murder while making ends meet.

Typical Eurocuck mentality. We just say that so we can shoot them freely in the streets.

Number of bridge attacks - a lot
Number of wall attacks - 0
Your move anti trumpers

FUCK YOU FAGGOT MOTHERFUCKER

stand infront of walmart and only ask the sketchy lookin people ig they wanna buy sumthin

Find one person that u can trust and split the profit with them have them move your warez. If you are intimidating as you say then you'll have no problem convincing them and having them not rip you off.

call cops, ask reward.

Lol

Just kicked a 9 month benzodiazepines and heroin habit. I was using a bar and a half a day and 2-7 grams of "H" Shit was a rough kick. My gf and I od'd and both died, they brought me back though. Each day has been my own personalized hell since. I have 17 days of sobriety.
I was getting 2k a finger and 100$ a 10pack of bars, 90% of my customer base were sad gamers that lived in their parents basement. That shit breeds a special type of depression. Like I said in previous post find a partner and share the spoils, but please learn from my mistake and don't get high on your own supply...

Buy stronger dope!!!