The natural state of a Jew male is to be cuckolded

The natural state of a Jew male is to be cuckolded.

A matrilineal society must allow the woman to reproduce at will, thus the culture is designed to promote the whims of the female.

This matrilineal cuckolding is not by accident of culture. It is the reason the Jews survive. A jew parasite strain in the human gene pool will reproduce at a more degenerate level every time, so it is necessary to cuckold in order to survive.

CUCKOLDING IS JEWISH CULTURE BY NECESSITY!

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/CSKbWI1pUHQ
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Evidence of claims op?

yeah they oven like it

he is a cucked jew

Sup Forums always has cuckolding threads. The reason it does is because of Jews. I think because you are a Jew, you do not care. Your race is degenerate and sick

Look at the fucking Jew offspring when it is Jew man and Woman. I GAVE YOU THE FUCKING EVIDENCE IN THE MEME, YOU ABSOLUTE NIGGER

PLZ OP, can u do this thread every 30 minutes likes those fucking jews ? plz? Why u guys don't fight back to those trash. Make a group, think , and act. This is a war, and u are loosing it atm.

Oy vey, you got it the wrong way around, goy!

Jew, i am alrady ready to do an hitler number 2, now u have less than 10 years before it happen. I will be so glad to exterminate you guys.

That is just more proof that Jew women want every man they are with to be cucked. You merely prove my point, you kike freak of nature

bump

bump

cool thread op

In the "cuck" picture the girl was a Jew the cuck was not. But whatever I get a kick out of seeing a girl I know on Sup Forums.

Sebastian?

> non civilian enemy resistancfe

all their "enemies" are civilians

You're a worthless human and you'll die alone.

(((jews))) youtu.be/CSKbWI1pUHQ