en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Monoamine_oxidase_A
eyesofasociopath.weebly.com/statistics.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

>be american
>give your child a shoulder mounted RPG
>"b-but blacks commit more shootings on average"

BLACKED problem?

go to your safe space containment board

>I don't like my retardation being challenged!

Everyone knows this apart from retards. Even leftists know this, which is why they try to ban race being recorded in statistics.

Black lives mattahh

what, New York is 33% white only?

really makes you think

America is a black country. That's like saying India's street-shitting problems aren't bad if you remove all the Indians.

its laughable that some retards living there unironically think they are still good at producing some cultural things, are under the impression that those good ol days and movements still go for them too. in reality, they aint such relevant shit anymore

Avoid the groid.

Good man.

That makes no sense.

33% (16%)

Any place owned by Jews ends up like this. The slumlords who own large apartment buildings filled with gypsies close to where I live are Jews.

Wait, is this true?

Go to your safe space containment board. You can come back if you're willing to actually debate the issue instead of meme:ing into an echo box.

What is there to debate?

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Monoamine_oxidase_A
>An association between the 2R allele of the VNTR region of the gene and an increase in the likelihood of committing serious crime or violence has been found.
>5.5% of Black men, 0.1% of Caucasian men, and 0.00067% of Asian men carried the 2R allele.

The black "community" has 50x more people predisposed to anti-social behaviour compared to whites and 8000x compared to Asians. In every country, blacks are the most criminal, followed by whites, followed by Asians.

>5%
>All black people

Pick one. Why do I even have to make an argument when you're so good at arguing against yourself?

stating facts makes you a Sup Forumstard

Ignoring facts makes you a Sup Forumstard.

Watch how this leaf dismisses the fact that he just said 95% of black people are no more violent than any other race.

>>All black people
I never said that retard. Black IQ is separate issue imo but it makes debating groids like you impossible, #notallthetime though.

He didn't though. Nobody claims that all blacks are violent. But if you have 2 million blacks in NYC, there will be 100k blacks with the 2R allele, is what he claims. So 100k blacks may be more violent than the rest of the population, and that's without including the most important factor, the social one. Being in a subculture in which violent way of taking care of your problems are A-OK or even "respectable" to some degree, it fuels the violence immensely.

>So 100k blacks may be more violent than the rest of the population

>may

Yes, may. I don't know the extent of black violence there. But what is really your point? You don't think there is any difference between whites and blacks in terms of violent behavior in american cities, is that what you're telling him?

>3D bar graphs

that's the problem with the US

It's the point of that strawman you made. OP shows that 97% of gun crime in NY is nonwhite and that leaf explained it by saying 5% of blacks may be violent. make sense of that if you can.

Niggers are dumb and violent. Income level makes no difference. Dumb, poor white people in Appalachia don't do drive bys.

>From 2010 through 2012, the annual rate of homicide deaths among non-Hispanic white Americans was 2.5 per 100,000 persons, meaning that about one in every 40,000 white Americans is a homicide victim each year. By comparison, the rate of homicide deaths among non-Hispanic black Americans is 19.4 per 100,000 persons, or about 1 in 5,000 people per year.

ah, so that's where this image is from

To be clear, he didn't say that only 5% of blacks may be violent.

What is so difficult to understand about his argument tho?

If we say that "only" 5% of the blacks are violent, it still does not contradict that 97% of the gun violence is caused by blacks.

you're just misusing math.
i don't even agree with any of this nonsense, there's probably an issue with it, but right now you're wrong.
5.5% of black men, .1% of caucasian men. 55x more likely for a single black man than for a single caucasian man.
44.6% of NYC are white. 25.1% of nyc are black. Assuming even gender distribution, 1.78x as many whites as blacks.
1.78 x 1 stat of 2R havers who are white
1 X 55 stat of 2R havers who are black
Assuming all violent criminals have 2R (ridiculous but fair)
Normalize to 1 hundred percent scale
1.78+55=56.8
1.78/56.8 = 3.1%
55/56.8 = 96.9%
It checks out completely, and you have no idea what you are talking about.
Again, regardless of my beliefs about this post, because i don't agree, i will not let you state that a statistically obvious claim is not possible.

>wake up every day
>5% chance to die
>dead after roughly 20 days

Yeah I'll go with the 0.1% or 0.00067% honestly.

Yes

Are you stupid? Obviously the amount of gun crime is going to be less than the total population. Those two percentages don't have to match.

wow great argument my friend, rly maed me dink

It says 44% on wikipedia, from 2006-2008 American Community Survey for the U.S. Census.

Where does he get 33 from?

Statistics are racist

That's not how it works.

That's not how it works either, you just ignored literally every other factor which is inconvenient to your oh-so-not-biased calculations.

Monoamine oxidase A is one out of maybe a million things that makes you predisposed to violence, what about sociopaths like yourself?

eyesofasociopath.weebly.com/statistics.html

Oh look, the sociopath makes up approximately 3 to 5 percent of the general population. Ignoring the fact that there is a difference between the races, that's ONE other affliction that's as frequent and arguably worse.

Ultimately you're dumb and I'm wasting my time explaining why you're dumb, which makes me smart but patient.

No clue, but
>2006 was 11 years ago

wew

>That's not how it works.

When dealing with violent behavior, yes, that's how it works. Violence causes permanent damage, with the epitome being murder.

Waking up each day at a 5% chance to die will quickly get you killed. Eating a bowl of sliced carrots, with 1 in 20 being poisoned, will get you killed quickly too. The quality engineering for violent/fatal behavior must, from a humane standpoint, be reduced to virtually zero.

>The 5% is checked daily

What in the absolute fuck are you talking about?

>What in the absolute fuck are you talking about?

The basics of quality engineering. 5% fail rate is unacceptable.

There's a 5% risk (not chance) of you having it, it isn't checked daily. Why would it be checked daily.

What's wrong with Americans? Is there a 50% chance of you waking up stupid, checked hourly?

You just ignored all other factors too when you pretended that the Canadian poster's 5% meant that only 5% of the blacks are violent.

Don't insult my intelligence. Here's me saying

>5% of blacks may be violent

And here's you saying

>only 5% of blacks may be violent

Misrepresenting my argument will get you nowhere.

>Misrepresenting my argument
Which argument?

Let's forget the Canadian. Do you have anything to add to OP's post?

>it isn't checked daily.

Every action that can trigger aggression can end up with a violent conclusion. Read the article on monoanimes, retard

whoops I just called you a retard, are you going to track me down and kill me because you belong to a regressive honor culture?

Among 5%, yes. Who're you fooling?

I know you live in lily-white snow land and don't have to interact with black people, but 5% is too much on top of the already high rate you claim for sociopathic behavior. I doubt you've interacted with more than 20 black people in your life, so no doubt you don't care. Yet for someone who is forced to leave near them and has multiple interactions per day with them, it's not an acceptable statistic (just like 1 in 20 poisoned carrots). If you eat nothing but carrots each day, of course 5% is going to matter to you. The ideal circumstance is to not have to interact with them at all. No carrots.

Any suggestions on how I can explain this to someone who doesn't understand basic mathematics?

5% is 5%. If it's 5% repeated at certain intervals it's no longer 5%.

>but 5% is too much on top of the already

Which, again, is ONE of the mental issues debilitating all people. You're a mess, man.

kek

>be american
>exploit black people about 100 years
>serve them forever

And guess what: Jews and Arabs are considered "white" in American statistics, so it's actually closer to 20%.

New York is great if you are white though. It's a lot like colonial Africa; there are way more brown people than you, but you're still running the show. Even if you're a 5'11" manlet you will still be taller than almost everybody else, and it's super easy to find a gf.

>literally no white crime
>3,1% of white crime
Why are we not shoahing illiterates, again?

>hispanic is a race

I'm getting tired of anglos i'm going to end you all some day

People have tried to ban racial crime statistics?

God I fucking hate Swedes.

Why not just supplement blacks with the enzyme, or use a viral vector to introduce the healthy allele into their genome so they can manufacture it?

>and it's super easy to find a gf.
>this is what white "people" who ran to the east think

me to

why would that surprise anyone if it is literally the world capital of immigrants from around the world? you autisits have no clue.

which is America problem

Well what do you want to do? Do you want to expel all black Americans to Liberia?