Thoughts on fake nails ?

Thoughts on fake nails ?

i hate paying for them.

Most men don't care. Women get them to feel better about themselves and men just agree that they look good without really caring about it.

Are you a girl ?

as long as they don't look like super fake nails. I don't want to look at a woman's hand and right away notice some shit plastic bulging over their nails and going out an inch or two.

I hate them especially these ones

Better than nails that have been bitten down to a nub. Not better than nice natural nails.

I find them disgusting. 36 yo guy here :p

Why ?

Circulatology

You only see this dumb shit on ghetto trash hoes with nigglets from 3 different baby daddies. Normal women just keep their nails clean, trimmed, and sometimes paint them.

Lol what ?

I hate em but probably because i have a hand fetish

post hands you've most cummed to

Yeah, do it

Hayley Williams has my fav hands

that's my fetish

Real nails :D

I find them unnecessary at best and tacky at worst

Depends on how they look. There is a style now where bitches are basically getting fake nails that look like Halloween store claws (pic related). These looks fucking awful. I dont mind if they are natural looking but if they look like some shit from party city or have a bunch of bedazzling then I would probably say something.

Really? What would you say?

Depends on how well I knew her. If we were dating I would probably just tell her they look bad.

Real ones like this are the best ones.

they look ugly

ditto

How would anyone find these good looking? They look shit and look uncomfortable too

I hate them even more than fake condoms.

I hate them. I had a woman injury my left ball with her shitty fake nails. They also carry a lot of bacteria.

not true they are ugly and gross

Fuck long nails... Short nails go in my butthole without making me bleed.

this

kik-dt0620

I like when girls have these. I don't like those sharp Halloween nails though like

They look very fake to start but they also look ridiculous. Even if they were real they'd look silly. I have no idea why this became a popular fashion trend. I guess it's like any of the other fake things people do for fashion (although it's almost exclusively women that do this for some reason). Such as fake eyelashes, makeup to make their face look different, clothing inserts to change their shape or lycra that does something similar in underpants.

>fake nails
used by either
>niggers
>lolis who think they make them look older

completely disgusting either way

HOW DO THEY WIPE THEIR CRUSTY WET BUTTHOLE WITH THOSE LONG ASS NAILS?

They look fucking trashy and disgusting. It's one of those things that women do because they think it makes them attractive but guys hate that shit

look great when in my asshole

as a male, I think they're awesome. Back scratches aren't the same without

Fake tits for the hands.