>posts disgusting cboy

fuck off

>this guy

If you can do better, show me how it's done, user

Hows that?

zomg he did it
he tried
and is kinda doin it!

Sadly most of my stuff is larger than the file size.

>748271361

Now it's time for dinner.
>fav img of everything I have saved

Have not seen this before.
Kinda like it.

i should get on downsizing all my big stuff
time to figure out this fileoptimizer.

Well done, user
Lately I've just been pulling things directly from e6 by searching tags. That one is fairly new.
FileOptimizer works well, but is slow. It's also single threaded, so I tend have multiple open at the same time doing different folders to speed things up.

Guys, any Wolf x Bunny pics?

I don't often e621 unless I'm trying to find someone a specific picture.
I usually browse fa by species and gender about once a month.

I usually like to find specific stuff. I don't use FA, doesn't it allow you to search tags like the booru sites?

I don't think it has tag search.
I get most of my stuff from there.
You can browse by species and gender.
I have a lot of artist on a watch list so I see all of their new posts when I visit. Occasionally I'll browse just the recent submissions and look for art style I like more than specific pictures I like so I can find new artists I might like. Then browse their gallery.

Alright, might check it out sometime, but for the most part I do tag searches so it's a bit of bummer you probably can't.

bump
I'm tired, lonely and depressed.
got any sweet ladies to cheer me up?
something not over-sexualized, like pic related?

I rather prefer general browsing, too find art styles I like. I think you miss too much good stuff with a tag search.
I might see a great piece with a style I really like, but subject matter I don't like but then looking through the artists gallery you can find stuff that you do like that you wouldn't have found with a specific search.

nudes not lewds
cheer up user

Go meet someone, bring her back, sleep with her.
Not lonely, not tired, not depressed.
Fix your problems rather than letting them continue.

Non lewd nude.

Eh. I don't think I have the patience to do that. I'll check it out, but for now, tags are quick and easy.

I have returned from dinner, still not much posted I see...time to dump?

Nice!

I want that for Christmas.
Another mare would be nice.
I was really disappointed that the new foal was a boy.

It's not straight if you pretend to be the girl faggots

yes, please

I'm an ugly, socially awkward guy in his twenties who dislikes nearly all irl women for their shitty personality. so "getting laid" isn't an option. I haven't touched another living being 'personally' since my cat died last year. I prefer being alone over being surrounded by shallow-minded people, but sometimes, when I'm broken like right now, I wish I had someone... something to cuddle with. like a nice, caring anthro girl. preferably feeling, like pic related. someone who will lay down in bed with me, hold me close, whisper in my ear that everything will be ok. and purr until I fall asleep smiling.
sorry for bad engrish.

Are you implying we're all traps here, user?

If you "touched your cat personally" you should get help

There it fucking is! The naked banana of fur threads. Cancerous, but comfortably consistent.

i need to make a pizza
later

goodnight furries

I meant touched 'personally' as in aside from obligatory handshake with customers and such. something not formally.

That's all just a bunch of bs excuses.
Nobody really cares what you look like. You can still have friends and girlfriends and get laid no matter what you look like.
you're awkward because you've made yourself that way.
the not liking personalities thing is a bs story you've created for yourself too feel better about being too lazy and insecure to actually hang out with people.

Trust me, if you just went out and met people and made friends it would all change.

I do have friends I hang out with. just no female ones.
most girls just don't like me. I'm a technician, I think solution-oriented, I hate smalltalk, and I'm usually honest. some girls accept me as a friend, but nothing more. also I never felt any kind of 'connection' to my former gf, that's why I gave up on finding a human gf years ago.
I'm usually fine with being single, but sometimes, like now, I could use someone to hug. unfortunately I can't keep a dog where I live right now, otherwise that problem wouldn't exist.

POST DOGS FUCKING EACH OTHER NOT GORE

kek

how about cute hugs and snugs?

pain and sorrow are part of life

hoooo boy

yes please