Why are Americans so hypocritical?

Why are Americans so hypocritical?

Fuck off, Jew.

Because when you run the planet you can be whatever the fuck you want and subhumans from weak faggoty countries can't do anything about it but cry on our anime image boards.

Are you just buttmad that america is now the laughing stock of the western world amerilard?

Identity politics. feigned outrage. just following the team.
our political system is fucked.

Who gives a fuck about integrity anyway, amirite?

Using American culture to mock America.

When you use reaction images from another nation, I'll be convinced wherever you are is somehow superior.

you... have no clue how stupid you sound....

Does the planet include Vietnamese farmers with ww2 era weapons?

Comparing made up claims by political rivals against a systemic problem that's plagued hollywood for decades is something a fucking retard would do.
(You)

Because none of tHe allegations agaknst trump had merit and fell through and never went to court

> scientology preacher is not part of the laughing stock

>made up claims

Sure thing kiddo

>made up
> trump literally on record saying you can grab women by the pussy.

Do you fucking hear yourself speak?

>Comparing made up claims by political rivals
I can't tell which person you're talking about.

this

/thread

>weak faggot concerns
>doesn't understand cold war era politics or power balance
It's so cute when the works try and criticize the factory owner.

imagine being this triggered by reality

trumpcucks are cockroaches

Someone never played Civ.

>translation
>"Haha we didn't even want to win in Vietnam anway"

you're cute faggot

I know you're a troll but

There was proof of the acusations against Weinstein. Weinstein even admitted that the accusations were true.

There was no proof against Trump. Trump denied the accusations. Once trump was elected, the women that were suing him dismissed their cases.

Yeah, so not exactly the same.

that makes no sense

He was asked a question about stars and their groupies. He said "you can ..." not he did or does.

Ex-jew here; how did him stating facts make him Jewish?

you know what I think is funny. Trump was elected Prez after saying "grab em by the pussy", and Billy Bush the guy standing next to him got fired, as if he said it.

Naa just kinda the same so we'll just ignore it because a bit of "locker room banter" isn't a real admission anyway

It's really just the republicans that are hypocritical. As to why, it's because all they care about is getting one over on the democrats. They have equated the democrats losing with them winning - no matter how wrong that is. The democratic parties policies would be better for 90% of republican voters, but fox news demonizes democrats and feeds a narrative of "we must defeat the evil democrats" and they are all too stupid to realize they'd be better off if they were less hypocritical.

my favorite hypocritical part of repulitard culture is the religious part. die hard republicans now think the fucking pope is a heretic because they hold republican ideals and fox news propaganda as more sacrosanct than the fucking christian religion that they hate democrats over because democrats aren't religious enough. fucking kek. what a fucking retarded bunch of shit brained losers.

>our anime image boards.
you're Japanese, then?

>ex-Jew

you can't be Ex-jew you lying jew and your lying tribe

All those women that accused Trump just disappeared when their stories were challenged. A Gloria Allred production.

"American culture"

How would he know you can do such a thing unless he's done it?

>reddit spacing
>calling things cute isn't gay

I am not in a tribe; we have computers now.

You seem to have it all figured out. Now if you only knew what you were talking about.

>>reddit spacing
>am I fitting in yet???
baby learned a new buzzphrase!

so, allegations of sexual misconduct are only true... when thrown at people you don't like.

gotcha.

An American car doesn't become a japanese car just because a japanese person buys it. You're honestly too stupid to even be here if you thought you had a good argument.

this is the cheapest cop-out I've ever seen.

this isn't a car, burgerfart.

Answer:
on the left is a beta.
on the right is an alpha.

Listen to whinestein beg "pleash dauwn embereees meee, oi caaam heeeeyr orrll the toiiymmm".

>i'll pretend i'm not the new one!
>then everyone will forget the misstep i just made!
>i'll use exclamation points because everyone is a fag like me and needs to know my emotional involvement in everything!

Sup Forums was a rip-off of 2chan, a Japanese animeboard.

you know this, you fucking idiot.

Its funny because there are humans who actually view Donald "I sue people like a bitch" Trump is an alpha.

Whereas trump simply
GRABS THE BY THE PUSSY, and they LOVE IT.

>non-Americans are literally this stupid

"Reddit spacing"

That's your fucking argument?

>implying I'm the same person you originally replied to
you have a lot to learn young padawan

And yet not a single person came forward and claimed "Its true; he grabbed me" despite the huge bounty that was offered up (I forget by whom)

so, tell me about the allegations against the fat Jew (Feinstein or whatever) that has merit, didn't fall through and held up in court?

I like turtles.

this guy pretends he owns something... lol

Fuck off jew stop trying to shill u piece of shit kike.

Cool

The only bad thing you have up there is that Trump was ACCUSED of rape by 15 (democratic) women. All allegations and charges were dropped the day after the election and nothing came of any of them. Congradulations, the democratic party tried to lie and cheat (like they always do) by making shit up to try to tranish Trump's name.
Russian hackers you say? How about the blatant and obvious false rape accusations by women who did so only to try to stop Donald Trump.
Go fuck yourself.
You arn't changing anybody's mind here.
I'll be voting for Trump next election cycle and i'll gladly watch all you little losers cry again when he wins.
Thanks for 8 years of pure bliss.

Sup Forums isn't 2chan though. It's not coded the same. You might as well say that everything is british because it's using the world wide web or uses hypertext. Stop being dense just because you got cornered, bitch.

>There was proof of the acusations against Weinstein
where?
>Weinstein even admitted that the accusations were true
like when Trump said how he tried to creep on a married woman, and how he could just grab 'em by the pussy? right?

Where are you from.

The North East; where Trump is from.

a shit ton of women claims to have been molested by Trump, what the fuck you on about?

>posts image of black reddit science man
You're burying yourself.
>implying my post wasn't a direct response to the content of your post
You need to either try harder or shut the fuck up, subhuman.

The irony here is this image proves that the half that are "gullible paranoid nitwits" are the Hillary voters who knew in every way the election was being given to her via all the corruption in the DNC and STILL supporting her.

really makes you think, eh.

>the north east
..ern united states?

this is the equivalent to saying "Earth; where Trump is from."

>nigger typing
>...
>lol
Learning disability detected. No wonder you don't own the factory.

North East United States.

I see alot of faggots on here crying about how bad america is without saying where they are from and why it is better.
>because they are actually from america
If you think america sucks so much then let us close the boarders. You don't want us and we don't want you.

why would I try harder when chatting with your retarded self on an anonymous image board? perhaps you're trying too hard. chill out, faggot. you'll live longer.

>reddit spacing is new meme
>spleddit lacing motherfucker I did it
>peddit racing hurr durr derp im fucking retarded
gtfo newfag

Nice.
What does the name of your town rhyme with?
Also, what is your favourite hangout spot, and when do you usually go there.

>damage control

Tf are you talking about? Yes they did or how else would we know about them faggot.

Because women hate each other more than they hate a known sexual assaulting man that hasnt directly assaulted them

>reddit science man
a what?

What does that have to do with Trump not being able to do his job?

you know so much about reddit, maybe you should just go back.

I want to be friends.
Let's meet up.

I like video games and films.

>I ran out of arguments and my butt hurts so bad

>It's not coded the same
oh, right... difference in the code... THE CODE, man, get it? it's all in the code.

fuck off you mong.

>eeeh... b-but the code
lol you lost faggot, get over over it.

>being president without false accusations

>nigger typing
>muh factory
dude wat

Kek
>I am le enlightened individual
I don't even care about anons jew conspiracy theories, but you are retarded

Concession accepted.
>projecting his newfag status on others in an attempt to obfuscate
>
You tried.
You left out the "black" part, reddit. Do you need common memes from this site explained to you? I wonder why.
I know so much because I witnessed you pour into the site after 2010 and ruin the place.
>i was too stupid to realize that he was pointing out i'm too dumb to know what an analogy is
>i replied again because i'm this dumb and shameless about my stupidity
>...
>...
>mong
Sarcasm isn't a substitute for wit, learning disabled person.
>doesn't understand how white people are supposed to present themselves

No wonder none of you are from countries that run the planet. You can't even dominate on an image board.

so you're saying the allegations against Bill Clinton were false? Or maybe the ones against Hillary regarding her being a sulphuric demon who eats babies or against Obongo about him being a Kenyan Muslim and/or head of the NWO.

Yes it does...
America no longer has claim to any property purchased by a non American

tl;dr

Who are you quoting?

Trump had 15 accusations, he clearly won. To victor the spoils, bitch

It's a japanese "man" who drives an American made car. Your semantic understanding is flawed and I'm sure that no amount of argument would change your mind, since you take it personally that an American has bested you.

There is a difference between being accused and actually doing something

But Trump is a pathological liar, and he's even proud of this "special ability". He has used countless lies to make money, and he thinks he can run the USA by lying.

Harvey never gave us hope Hillary wouldn't be president

An American Car is referring to the country of origin not the nationality of the owner. Not sure if trolling or stupid.