Do you unironicaly enjoy/like music that you know is tenchinically (semi-objectively) "bad", Sup Forums?

Do you unironicaly enjoy/like music that you know is tenchinically (semi-objectively) "bad", Sup Forums?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=fphS3QKh2ZQ
youtube.com/watch?v=Cyzb-diZ3Ds
youtube.com/watch?v=yh-hQN4F3XY
youtube.com/watch?v=ghyjluSsffc
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

there is no bad or good in art. only opinions.

yes

youtube.com/watch?v=fphS3QKh2ZQ

Yes.

I like a lot of bedroom pop kind of music because I think it's charming, not because they're virtuosos or anything. But if I unironically like it, I don't consider it bad

yes because i enjoy/like my own music and its turbotrash

You're right, that's a bad opinion.

Once you spend enough time immersing yourself in the world of music you reach a point where "good" and "bad" no longer mean anything and it becomes a matter of whether or not the music is interesting enough to listen to.

>tenchinically
Try that again.

it isn't an opinion. It's a definition.

I genuinely love sixpence none the richer's third album (it's got that song "kiss me" that you might remember) and a LOT of other mid-late 90s radiosafe soft rock. I love to crank Breakfast at Tiffany's, OMC's How Bizzare, Sugar Ray's Every Morning, Len's Steal my Sunshine, stuff like that. Yeah, it's as safe as it gets and a lot of it is pretty aggressively milquetoast, but I think there's some good songwriting and catchy syrupy poppy melodies to be found

youtube.com/watch?v=Cyzb-diZ3Ds

i've listened to this so much that i unironically like it

he can ride the beat pretty well actually

I unironically enjoy all the mainstream pop punk stuff I listened to when I was 14, nostalgia can make you enjoy things you don't really care much for anymore. Also whether or not something is mainstream means nothing to me anymore, some artists are popular for the right reasons.

I like some Sleigh Bells songs

Good and bad are unrelated to opinions. Good and bad are factual statements.
Something can only be good or bad with regard to a specific criteria; e.g. my hand is a bad car. We have this thing called language and it is full of words that mean things, you'd do well to learn to speak it. Everything is good in some regards and bad in others.

Also entertainment is not art, art is it's own discipline - not a word that you use as a platform to try to make yourself look smart for liking things that aren't related to art. Don't try argue with that second point unless you can actually name a currently practicing artist, sort of retarded to argue about a topic if you can't even name someone famous for working in it.

I like alot of folk punk. A good example is Crywank, in some songs you can hear the guitar buzzing and while this isn't good I think it adds to the music.

I'd say trashy rather than bad, but I own everything Mindless Self Indulgence has released, and I've seen them live a dozen times.
I have a playlist that's nothing but exactly what you described, and it is the best music for driving.

my nigga

Yes. I unironically like Tyler's worst album

Post-Rock

Yes I enjoy russian weeb meme edm.
youtube.com/watch?v=yh-hQN4F3XY

yes i do

youtube.com/watch?v=ghyjluSsffc