It's the right time that i should kill myself

It's the right time that i should kill myself.
I spent the whole night about the ways of kill myself. And, what would be the consequences on mom and all that. I just can't take it anymore, it's not even worth suffering and living in misery.
I wanna thank you all for the lulz i had, and gotta say this place and you guz were always there for me when nobody else was. I've never had friends, you guz were the one that actually made me feel alive. Thank you all and goodbye

I really hate this world and i wish that i was never even born.

LIVESTREAM OR LIES

Bye

PS I'vebeen where you are, I bet worse - now my life is absolutely fantastic, joined the gym dabbled with steroids and now no longer fat I'm.ripped and love myself.

HURRRR DURRRRRR HERE I AM FOR THE ATTENTION

Shut the fuck up and kill yourself already instead of saying you want to

Selfish prick. You thought about what effect it would have on your mom and you still decided to do it. We don't feel sorry for you fucking selfish cunt.

Can I have your stuff?

Am i supposed to take this seriously?

I'd like to get confirmations on how many people actually succeed in killing themselves. Speaking of which, if you do livestream your suicide, don't give away your location or someone will get you raided to save your life.

I'm going to, just setting the stage for the final show

Hi buddy. Im in the same place. I hope you decide against it though... If ya want to kik me, its billwaters9.

Yes, I indeed am actually extremely selfish and a cunt. I'm also happen to be an extremely envious person by nature. I've always wanted to be at the top and all that, but it's all fantasy so fuck it.

I really think not dude, I can't take another bit of it, it's extremely painful and the best thing for me is that i just die, and everything will be like i never even existed.

What a fucking asshole, i wish you die like a roadkill you sadistic son of an ugly whore.

Pussy

I know youre a troll but damn, kill yourself

My pipi tastes like chiki tendies

I would literally murder you, if i actually knew you in person lil bitch.

:(

And, I would rape the person you love the most in front your eyes and kill that person too. And, force you to watch the whole thing. And, then i would make death really painful and make sure that you actually suffer and regret what you just say.

But we never were your friends OP. We don't even know who you are. I could even be you.

Technically we are all friends. And, this is the place we all hangout.