Hurricane Ophelia is in my cuntry

hurricane Ophelia is in my cuntry
>wat do?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/pTOC_q0NLTk?t=66
youtube.com/watch?v=4RjqcTsxx-8
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Dublin here. Lost a satellite dish (it's lying in my garden now), but I believe all tiles are still on. It's not over though.
Where are you based OP?

county Armagh in the north its only just getting bad now

Good luck then mate!

Can't complain here in Dublin though: still have power and water.

County Down, still to experience the worst of it, hasn't done much yet.

Honestly don't feel it here in Dublin. We've had it more rough before. This hurricane is a butterfly fart at best.

Has this happened before ? A Hurricane hitting the UK ? Im from Australia we are having wild weather atm but we always do but this year we had no winter

OP here
i just walked about where i live complete ghost town and a few trees down but its honestly fuck all at the minute

HAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHA

Kildare here were i am its just a little windy haha

get off Sup Forums, since this is an american website for americans.

Up here in the glorious North, LONDONderry is calm. Ophelia is afraid of the UK just like the Irish

Floridafag here, you guys will be fine. Enjoy the storm, drink some alcohol and take some drugs and go outside.

'murica is da only cuntry dat is 'loud on da internet. Dur. I has same IQ as a brick

Some pikey caravans are gunna get wrecked

Like yours?

fucking fenians

Fuck no, Englishfag and I live in a house

This

I imagine this to be the UK equivalent of how Florida does it

I Shure hope the winds don't wipe out the potato crops

>IQ same as his dick size in centimetres

Amerifat here; had to Google that. So, basically white trash gypsies?

Best part of watching storm coverage in the US is watching fat rednecks in trailer parks telling reporters "well, this here's the third time this's happened here, but we'll rebuild!"

The upside of it, fucking scumbags get rekt and loose everything

I hope that one day something interesting will happen to the UK. Even our fucking storms are underwhelming.

Nah, even the weather avoids them. They'd probably ask the hurricane if it wants a new driveway and then steal its wind.

>Dont go outside
Heard 3 fuckers died already

Honestly pikeys are worse than niggers, most encounters with them has either violence robbery and such.
>pull up in a nice country area
>set camp
>commit crimes
>empty chemicals and toilet tanks
>leave huge mounds of litter, Garunteed sharps.
>move on to the next town or area

nothing, you are safe in your monolithic dome house.

a japanese guy owns this fucking site u fat shit

Sadly this is true, fucking typical kek

They fucked up my village and the police didn't do anything nor the councilady, it took a group of 10 people with bats to get them off our playing fields

Not only that, but the police supply them with portable toilets even when they're trespassing. The police are too scared to clamp down on them and everyone else doesn't want to be shanked or pulled into their literal underground slave market.

We don't even have a proper policeman we only have a PCSO. And he can't do anything. Hell the toilets near where they camped needed to be fumigated and chemically cleaned

vidja and alcohol

Wait what? Why don't have actual police response? Where the hell do you live? Wales?

I meant in our village, nearest real police is over a mile away

Funnily enough im in the "expensive" part of the country

There the fucking worst, and they don't pay fucking council tax, £130 per fucking month.
We need a '' Travelers tax'' if not paid the vehicles and valuable content should be taken.

Ah damn. I live in Dorset and if the Gypsies arrive in Sandbanks herd, the rozzers are down there within minutes. They prioritise the wealthy down here.

Fucking PCSOs man. I don't get why they exist. If you're going to give someone a police uniform, give them a purpose. Fuck.

moot isnt japanese. who cares who owns it now, land rover and jaguar are owned by the indians and mini is owned by the germans, many of those brands' vehicles arent even built in the UK, but those are still british cars.

I wasn't there at the time but a few of my friends and other people who work near the playing field asked the head of the village council to get rid of them and she refused. Fucking lib dems

Look up 1987 storm - we got well hit. The Met guys got it completely wrong as well.

Yeah that shit hit hard

If the brand isn't owned by a British company how can it be a British car? It used to be, now its not. Complex I know.

Our council did the same and we're Tory run.

Many years ago, a farmer where I live had a huge number of gypsies turn up and camp on his land. Police were called, but couldn't do anything straight away to move them on.

A few hours later, the police got another call - from the gypsies. The farmer had gone back to his farm, got a tractor the height of a house, and sprayed the entire field with slurry.

Did they sue him?
The farmer who shot two had the best idea

Pikeys are just outright scum

Pikey hate thread lads

Well done to him, about 20 years ago a group of them pitched up at a football pitch and refused to leave, so the owner went over with a cricket bat and told them unless they fucked off in the next 3 hours he would return with all his friends and the football team and they would smash their caravans and transit vans. Within 2 hours they left taking all the shit with them

Take a lesson from your American cousins on ethnic cleansing. Sometimes there's a perfectly good reason for genocide. Just poison some candy or food and pass it out to them acting like a helping neighbor.

No need to pass the sweets around by the time you hear
>hey mister
You're pockets will be emptied

Die

Classic behaviour

It's not so fucking funny now, is it? When they keep hitting the US, it's funny as hell, right?

better strap down your caravan then!

I think bonno is writing a charity song as we speak.

Kek

Dublin too. Shite all happening but a bit of fence came down.

Famous steel statue got knocked down by falling tree in a Finglas park and the gyps were there before the council. Scrapyard job.

Fuckers best keep there fingers of the phill lynnot statue.

Pikeys preparing for wind

youtu.be/pTOC_q0NLTk?t=66

Idk why people are complaining. I'm in the West of Galway and it's fuck all wind

Kek

your wrong.

Ah lad, at least post a good song by that name...
youtube.com/watch?v=4RjqcTsxx-8

RIP bro