I've decided to end it all and become an hero. Roll a 49 and I will link you to my cam so you can watch me do it...

I've decided to end it all and become an hero. Roll a 49 and I will link you to my cam so you can watch me do it. Pic related, it's me

Don't you have to kill Sonic first?

Fuck off you unfunny douche

you look like me. I shaved my head, lost weight and grew a beard and am learning to code to make mo' munny.

do it faggot

listen to this OP, you have a purpose in life

You'd be a perfect 9 to the ladies if you buzzed that head and started each day with 30min of cardio, why am hero?

rawl

what another horrible pasta, fuck man day after day, week after week and month after month you post the same fucking pasta cause you literally don't have any OC..... the fucking best you can do is take someone else's stuff and regurgitate it like a retarded bird.

roll

roll

rolling

Newfags, stop posting and lurk or get the fuck off this board.

Roll

dont do it

Roll

do it

Before you go, show your tits, because you're obviously an attention seeking whore.

kek
But seriously, don't kys op

timestamp, too

poof

It's a guy btw

49 ?

Are you all sub-human degenerate niggers unable to learn and understand what pastas are? Literally asking.... clearly none of you faggots know how to sage either cause this shit keeps appearing on the front page.
You're the worst part of board and no wonder people are chilling on bbbb instead

Seth rollins

He head too big for he goddamn hair

Go back to /r9k/, robot.

got'em

49 !

roll

roll

rolling

Roll

lost

Last hope is mods growing a pair and prune this bullshit.
They can fucking ban me for spiderman memes and log posting. but not prune the same stale pasta.
Good job MODS you're class 1 faggots

do your best!

49 get

FUCK DID I MISS IT?

roll

roll time

#

hi

so close

Rolll

roll

l0l

yo

roll

Go get some English lessons try hard

and then an hero comes alonnnng, with the strength to carry ooooon.

roll

Clear enough faggot?

roll

Fucking kek

#

kek

lols

not you

CALLING SPIDERMAN!

yeeee

roll

roll

thanks

You're at least not a fucking nigger dude, know your white privileges and fuck this gay world in its ass. Even if you've made your mind, at least kill a bunch of fucking cancerous normies, collage douches would be better a bonus. Fuck that gay cam shit, that's almost like a cam whore shit. Be a fucking real hero man

Fuck Sup Forums never ceases to be ruthless, i Cant believe people would actually..
Rolling

roll

Rolling for the fag

Rolling

Roll

>collage
you're that fucking stupid that you still don't know how to spell that and yet you're spouting white supremacy. correlation?

die.

Roll

omae wa mo shindeiru

No mistake here.
I came in a Spiderman-thread!

Click HERE to become an hero.

Rollinggg

just link the 420chan irc now pls

Fag

Rollerino

Nice trips user

LOL Almost gotti