Hey Sup Forums why you guys never take a front view pic of your dick?

Hey Sup Forums why you guys never take a front view pic of your dick?

I mean like seriously its always the up-view pic, like you all are bidding your body.

The whole point is to make the dick look as long as possible. You cant tell if that dick is 2 inches or 8.

It's not just about the dick tho, if I was going to judge, the body has a big weight on that judgement.

disgusting

Well go hang out in gyms or gay bathhouses.

You will love it in our mouth, I will get hair stuck in your throat for all your life

please kill yourself faggot

Ok, how do I do it?
I have no guns, but this tiny knife..

I'd legit suck that

Ew why would you suck my dick, I'm all hairy, with bad illumination and in the bathroom.

Exgf was from China, if you think you're hairy you've seen nothing.

wanna suck mine too honey?

Am I doing this right?

Fu I love some carpet on a girl.
But I do not find my current state as ok, in fact I would trim quite a lot before going to bed with someone.
Do girls even find hairy guys attractive?
I shampoo my pubs when I bathe.

If you cut it off and stick a blade to the other end that would make for a pretty awesome sword, you got that going.

>Do girls even find hairy guys attractive?
Mine doesn't have a problem with it but most Western girls will want that
>I shampoo my pubs when I bathe.
Good, that's the way to do it

i will suck both lesgo

Omg, your dick is amazing! Would to suck..

Well who would say, I always thought they find it disgusting, it depends on the girl I guess.
Yknow I always wanted to find a way to untangle pubic hair and generally make it more aesethic, even if I shampoo It and comb it, it looks like a mess.

Shit forgot pic.
>Let ded dick

I could do use a blowjob but I live in cow-land so, no way.

>

Cute, 6,5

faggots

No, not 6.5; 19cms

That head looks pretty nice.

6,5 it's raining)) if 19 sm then 7/10 ;) But I'm not girl, I'm fag..

You should trim that jungle of pubes so it's easier to give you head.

Well I don't judge, ass is ass.
But no one lives near my country anyway
>Uruguayan fuck

I trim like a day before fucking but it has been a while.
I do like my pubic hair long yet I understand people who doesn't.

Maybe if I show you how good it is to be deepthroated you will shave it all off so it can happen to you often.

Well all the girls I have been with, except one, didn't suck very well.
Where do you live?

I would like to suck you too...

VA

I'd love a chance to give a thorough suck to a good cock, I'm in rural West Scotland so can never find one.

Why dont you try mine instead?

I would if you were near me

Have you ever had a dick spurt in your mouth?

Just one, a stranger.

Would try you too. Amazing dick

But I'm fag, dude...

It's ok for a male to keep hair on the pubis. But shave your cock ffs!

I cum a lot but I can be gentle if you don't want to gag,

I'd be up for any of these:

1) Nice and gentle
2) A small amount of gagging with me in control
3) Be as rough as you like but I'll try to back out so you'd have to force me

It was 3) I did before, glad he followed through with it though.

Same, dude. I like gag

I think the idea of forcing you is hot. But I'd like even more if you had no choice but hated it. Like if you lost a bet and had to pay up with your mouth.

Then I would make you gag while I fuck your mouth.

Hot

Cool. I can post pics if you want.

I want to see how hard this is making your cock.

You are all adorable anons, I would be up to discuss what you would and wouldn't like to do one of these days but I live too far away.
Well the guys I fucked before never complained, they always call back.

I started struggling that time haha, you could enjoy me I'd bet

Sorry user I live in a military base it's pretty fucking hard to shave!

It would be very enjoyable for me.
Can you imagine tasting my throbbing, warm head? Knowing that every movement of your tongue got me closer to blowing a hot load against the back of your throat.

I'm the first one, also these are me

Shame there isn't any guys in my area.

Fags.

Oh my god, so fuckig cool, soldier)))

Sounds hot, you're making my mouth water

10/10

Maybe will talk in Skype?

Well it would be cool to hang out, but again I am pretty far away, it's shit inst it, knowing all these guys willing to fuck with our, yet they all live far far away.

Hah Shez thanks, it's the first time someone thinks my vocation is cool.
It's a really weird job, this is from two months ago at the shooting competition, I made it in second place with Steyr AUG.

Pic is not me btw, obviously I was taking the pic.
Cannot post pics of me.

Oh I know you'd be nice and wet. Why even hide your excitement? Bob your head in my lay til you get your reward.

Yeah man it sucks, also I too think your job is cool.

You know I'd swallow it all.

I could really use your mouth right now. So horny I'd love if you resisted and I had to shove it in you.

If you got rough I'd be struggling pretty quickly, feel free to cuff my hands behind my back so it's truly hopeless for me.

This means you lose control of how I use you, do you understand?

I understand. I surrender control of my mouth to you.

You dont get it, you're helpless now. Maybe you'll understand when I pull your shorts down and lift your package so I can toy with your asshole.

idk how much I'd like anal, not tried it

Well my first gay experience happened like this:

I was about 50 yards or so up this path when I noticed a man standing off the side of the path apparently staring into the woods. As I got closer I realized his pants were down around his ankles and I could see his ass. Now, I'm straight but I have to say that it was a really nicely shaped ass for a man and I took notice. I figured maybe he was drunk and just peeing in the bushes, so I started to walk quieter so I wouldn't disturb him. But as I got closer I started hearing strange grunts and sucking sounds. I realized there was another man blowing him.

Now, I'm not gay but I slowed my pace down to watch. I slowed and approached the standing man from behind. His friend didn't take any notice as his eyes were tightly closed. I came right up behind the man standing so that I could have reached out and touched him. That's when I brought the cinder block down on his head, hard. He collapsed on top of his faggot friend and I quickly finished them both off. I rolled them into the bushes and finished my walk. That was only my first of many such gay encounters.

Not sure I'm putting it up your ass, I might tho. But playing with your hole against your will would be a lot of fun.

I mean I guess I'm still turned on

>rape/molestation fetish

I didn't thought my dick could make Suh a gay thread, but I don't see any front view dicks.
Show your belly guy!

I think right now you should try and relax and let me have my fun. If you want to resist while I enjoy you that's your choice, but I'm not above raping you like you're nothing.

I've always assumed I'd eventually just let it happen

It's normal to cum from prostate stimulation. Many men ejaculate involuntarily while being raped. I know it wouldn't mean you wanted it, but hearing you whimper as you spilled on the floor would be very nice.

When I was a kid I had my first orgasm being molested by a girl who was around 12, didn't understand but now I do I find the whole concept of being used hot.

Do you want me to tell you when I'm cumming into to you?

Make it a surprise! A big twitch and a mouthful of cum.

omg that dick looks delicious
wanna meet up IRL?
where are you from?

Ah I live pretty pretty far away in a country called Uruguay.
>Op hasn't abandoned the thread

oh my god youre posting with your delicous cock out and then you dont want to meet?
wtf are you a troll?

Well I live really far away, I'm up to it if you pay me the travel.

you dont even know where i live?!
how do you know we live far apart?

Well where do you live?
I just assume we do since I live in Uruguay and 80% of Uruguayans are straight and do not speak English, let alone browse Sup Forums

Welp, thats that.

Would you just fuck off with the dick jpgs, faggot?

You know you want it, you tremble.every time you see it.

Nah, OP should post more so I can continue fantasising about sucking him off.

I can't deny quads.
Why don't you come here and suck me off >:(
I have.my balls full of milk from not masturbating

I'd love to but you're so far away :( I'm the Scottish guy

Oh, yeah..well sucks.
You will find a big dicked guy one day Scottish matey

Hope so, I'm in the rural West Coast so discrete dicks are hard to find