Do you love moms?

Do you love moms?

oh yes

Bump

I have loved several moms, none more than the mom of my children.

this guy gets it

This one is a beauty, I need more !

Same woman?

Yes.

Dem bra strap furrows (trenches) You don't carry a couple of kilos each side without consequences
>A-cup FTW

Hot moms yeah,

My mom was always pretty meh, even old pics when she was young she isnt even at all attractive

>tfw you will never have a sexy mom to tease you and confuse your pubescent years

Love moms.

>even old pics when she was young she isnt even at all attractive
So we can infer that you're an ugly cunt too?

I'm looking for pictures of standard mom. like mom you can meet everywhere. Mature mom i mean

Im a 7 on a good day maybe

>tfw have seen pics of mom when she was younger and thought she was pretty damn hot
I feel a little weird about having admitted to myself that my own mom was highly fuckable, even if it was back then.

Not likely, but post Moar if you got it.

underrated post

Yes

Lol some people get way more hung up on this than others I really dont know why

My sister is a fucking babe and I would totally plow if I had the chance

I got a couple of cute cousins too.

My dads sister and dads mom were pretty hot back in the day. But nothing compared to my sister man.

Hot women are hot women who cares if youre related, thats my take anyway

Quid sex est urgentii, legatere quest ad ram.

got any stories? asking for a friend

No! Other than fucking around with my sisters panties and shit in high school

Nope just a fantasy m8 like most

There's nothing weird about wanting to plow hot cousins or aunts. You didn't grow up with them as a little child so you didn't develop that "no go zone"-feeling that people have with close family.

Your sister, though, that's interesting...

I love my mom

fuck yeah i love moms

I like moms

Yeah I dont get he no go feeling at all other than you arent supposed to. But its not like I am naturally turned off by close family

looks hotter now than then

Think so?

I definitely love moms. I would fuck my own.

where can i find the whole set? links anyone?

pics
same here

nice mom

yeah
i mean she looked hot when she was younger but she aged like fine wine, a lot of pretty girl turn into regular moms but yours turned into a milf

Ashleigh from mabank tx. 4 kids. Insatiable.

hmmmm

Nice

More

moar

Yea I think she is hot younger and now.

anna west

My mom I love.....

This is the truth. If the internet existed like it does now when I was a teenager I would have been drugging and fucking my mom and both sisters on a regular basis. Instead I had to get by with peepholes and light touching while they slept.

And no, there are no pictures, this was over a decade ago.

MOMMY

polish mom

Anyone have Ellis and her mom? Posted here a few times in these type of threads

I can fuck her.
I should do it?

What does the internet have to do with motivating you?

I will say this, kids today are fucking lucky, with a little effort now they’ll be able to find nudes of basically every relative or, fuck it, girl they want!!!

Unbelievably lucky fucks m8

I guess the one consolation is that if I have daughters or nieces/ granddaughters I’ll get their nudes

So that’s cool I suppose

doubtful

Fuck yea id eat her ass and plow her good

>What does the internet have to do with motivating you?

Not about motivation, but availability. I had no sources to get any sort of drugs that would knock them out without leaving obvious tracks. Now I would just bitcoin some Ambien and slip it into dinner.

Had modern darknet markets been around then I would have been fucking my youngest sister's ass ever chance I got. As is the best I got was fingering her and sucking my other sister's nipples.

more photo

age 45

More?

bump

I'm pretty sure my mom is a swinger and I have met a dozen or so men who have fucked her over the years. It's sad.

ex gf mom

Why is that sad? Because you're not one of them?

Show us your mom.

>kids today are fucking lucky, with a little effort now they’ll be able to find nudes of basically every relative

America™Western™Values™

Lol I don’t think I’d ever drug a woman for sex

I hate even fucking my girlfriends if they are super drunk, nothing more unattractive then a dead fish for sex, if the girl isn’t interacting what’s the point?

What does people snooping on relatives have to do with or without western values?

would you fuck this fat, big tittied Mom?

Wait until you get married. Once you have been hitting a single pussy for a decade you get bored. It is nice to be able to just let lose on a girl once in a while.

My wife is fine with me using her while unconscious and last time I did so she told she hoped I enjoyed myself because all three holes hurt so bad we weren't having sex for at least a week.

I told her that it as totally worth it considering after getting warmed up in her pussy I throat fucked her then used her throat slime as lube for her ass. What I didn't tell her was I was hitting her so hard that she would wake up (but not really regain consciousness) after I assfucked her for a while so to relube I would make her suck me off for a bit then pussy or throat fuck her again until went back to sleep then switch back to her ass.

You can't really do stuff like that to any woman that doesn't have severe mental issues. Easier to just make her not remember it.

that made me hard. fuck.

Ambien is love. Ambien is life.

did she involuntarily cum at all when you were doing this?

Damn... have any daughters you’ll be doing this too?

Never stopped to check during but she had a decently sized puddle under her when I was done. That doesn't really have anything to do with me using her in that way though, she loves getting it in the ass.

She has more anal toys than vaginal and wears a plug in public on a semi regular basis. Basically, she is paranoid of someone that knows her somehow knowing that something is odd even though she rationally knows this would never happen so it is a fight to get a plug in her in public when we are at home. This is made worse by the fact that she works at what people would consider a feminist organization.

But whenever we are on vacation or even just a three day weekend out of town she is in minimum of five inch heels and plugged at all times when we are out. Inside the hotel room she is naked or in lingerie at all times and usually tied up in the corner if I'm not doing anything with her

No children at all. Nor do I want any. I know am a terrible person and have no desire to even tempt myself with a situation like that.

Lol fair enough!

It’s realky not surprising about your wife I dated a “powerful independent woman”.

Or as close as you can be at 30

She was super feminist, super left leaning, domineering in normal life but she loved to just be completely demeaned with sex. I would go to her work late in the afternoon when people weee Motey gone and I’d fuck her on her desk.

She loved to do dirty shit like fuck in the bathroom, and nothin for her wetter than pinning her to the floor and pump in her full.

Women don’t naturally like being dominant so when they are in life it seems like they seek a submissive sexual outlet

nice post more