This is someone's daughter where did it all go wrong

This is someone's daughter where did it all go wrong

Parents were friends with too many Jews.

If I had a daughter that sent me a pic like that I would say well at least I get to stop paying for your college

Lmao the absolute state of white women. He'll just pump and dump a baby.

when her HIV test came back positive

/thread

When her white father raped her at age 5.

youre better off just killing yourself OP.......youre future bloodline will be mongrelized. you wouldnt want to be alive and see your parents genes get diluted with sickle cell and HIV

White male insecurity only serves to further drive white women into the arms of colored partners. Insecurity is unbecoming to all women.

Fuk all u snow flake crackas!!!!

We got them big cock and u aint gots shit!

checked

So, nigger, this is Jewish culture, not white. It has nothing to do with white people.

the mods dont give a shit about spamming anymore.
it does shit if you report threads like this.
i dont know what went wrong tho

What does everyone think of whoa Vicky? Mental illness? Scam artist? Mentally challenged? Does she actually believe she is black?

My position on suicide has always been that if I ever decided to do it I am at least taking somebody with me. If that situation happed Id go to my daughter and fuck her myself then blow her brains out. Id then try and kill a few more people I hated before the cops caught up to me and I became an hero.

at the troll store

>Insecurity is unbecoming to all women.

Exactly.

FBI keeps a close eye on the conduit connection. Let the plebes handle it

and the best part shes like 15

Soon

I think that we as white people should just accept our cuck nature.
While mentally and emotionally we can connect and comfort our women in ways that these niggers can't possibly compute with their monkey brains, we also have to accept that our dicklets just simply can't please them nor they can compete with those of mandingos.
Me and my gf have never been happier.

Gee, I wonder who's behind this post...

Not OP

Question: is there any circumstance where most of you would be okay with this scenario, depending on how cool this guy was