How does it feel to know that this alpha black man could literally kill you in 10 seconds with just his bare hands?

how does it feel to know that this alpha black man could literally kill you in 10 seconds with just his bare hands?

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/World's_Strongest_Man
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

I can kill him in one. Bang.

Anyone can kill you in a second if they king hit you. What makes this guy any different other than he does it in a ring?

So you could knock this alpha champion out in one punch? highly doubtful

What kind of cuck are you? I would take this guy down easily, unless he has an extensive wrestling background. I'm heavy as fuck on top, even for guys 30-40 pounds heavier and have heavy fucking hands. I knocked a guy out with an overhand right to the eye socket in an amateur MMA bout. Yeah, he would win on the feet, but boxing isn't fighting and certainly doesn't prepare you to fight to the death.

While a four year old could kill him in one. God bless John Browning.

>implying I don't have based Chadtalian genes

Nice try, Tyrone.

Anyone hitting anyone on the back of the head with more force than a slap can kill anyone. So probably.

Considering he will probably get shot for being a criminal at some point in the next year I don't feel much at all in regards to this nigger.

Their life expectancy is incredibly low. Alpha predators don't get fucked up like blacks do on the constant.

Its on the internet, it must be true.

How does it feel to know I could kill that "alpha" black man in less than two seconds with a gun?

How does it feel that even the dumbest white person could out smart a nigger in two seconds?

weight classes exist for a reason dumbass. also he has a way longer reach than you so it's not like you could get close enough to take him down.

hi Sup Forums!

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/World's_Strongest_Man

High school wrestlers are a dime a dozen here and it's not hard to get involved in MMA. Try a little harder to not come off as such a pathetic faggot.

>assuming he would.

bullets are faster than his bare hands

Lol, cuckboi doesn't know how takedowns work.

And what do you mean weight classes exist for a reason? When I can dominate heavier guys on the ground, it makes me less competitive against people my size? I'm not tracking.

Aids onset time is much longer than 10 seconds

This. You can be a savage chimp any day of the year.

Only the best of the best manage to be a pack leading alpha, which rarely means niggers.

How does it feel knowing that this alpha white man could literally kill that alpha black man with hus bare hands?

Having a ccw feels bretty good. Train all you want, you will never be as fast as a bullet.

Doesn't really bother me desu

I have guns.
I dont hang out in the ghetto.

I mean even if you have better technique than him it wouldn't matter because of strength and quickness advantage. By your logic a female lightweight Olympic judo champion could beat a prime Mike Tyson in a street fight

I've fought bigger guys in jail

>how does it feel to know that this alpha black man could literally kill you in 10 seconds with just his bare hands?
How does it feel to know, even if that nigger were to kill me, he'll still always be a nigger?

now this is an alpha

>> alpha champion
Dude youre gay. Youd suck his dick huh

Hmm you are Brock Lesnar? Wow cool I have never met a celebrity online before!

Wilder is legit a scary man

You're assuming I'm a scrawny manlet or something. I'm 6'0 205 and in the 1200 pound club. How big is this nigger?

> ITT: racist losers talk about how they could take down a 6'7 230 pound undefeated haveyweight boxing champion
pathetic really

Kek

>having any combat sport bout
>not knowing deontay zonday

6'7 and 230 pounds with a 7 foot wingspan.

He got beat down by that """"""""""Dutch"""""""""" nigger

Oh god, look what's happening. European countries are becoming nationalities rather than ethnicities.

I stopped fighting in 2011, I really don't follow the shit anymore.

So he's basically fucking massive.

>>Massive pussy. Projecting pussyness on other anons. Literally can get ass whipped by a small girl

Youre not gonna make it in this life

how does it feel to know that this alpha black man could literally kill you in 10 seconds with just his bare hands?

You do know that we have guns in this country right?

Pretty big, but taller guys are easier to take down, especially when they've got longer legs.

>> dutch
>> nigger

Huh?

>In your post: little homo cuck brags about how his idolic black bull could beat up people on the internet who cause him volcanic levels of butthurt

FPBP

Weightclasses exist so trained badasses can take on other trained badasses on much leveler ground. An MMA guy can definitely dismantle a much bigger guy who has no or limited training.

Pretty much. He's so beta he can't even picture himself beating anons himself. He has to do it vicariously through a nigger whose dick is permalodged in his throat.

Am I wrong?

Even if you are, you'll find some bullshit reason why you're not.

>fights in MMA
>thinks this is killer

Yeah. You'll get fucking stabbed/shot/beat across the dome with a baseball hat, tied to a fucking car and dragged down a dirt road son.

I don't care how mean you think your strike or grapple game is.

He has zero mass to throw around in any serious non-sport fight

Not impressed, OP.

> 6'7 230 pounds
> zero mass
this is bait right?

also to add on, i'v fucked over a bunch of these MMA kid up-and-comers because they thought getting drunk and picking fights at bars was a fun idea
>side stop to knee with open palm to throat
Pay their bills and pay off court fees. Every-Fucking-Time. Kid's dreams and ability to walk straight down the toilet, my life - mildly inconvenienced.

I've watched some regional circuit amateur MMA since I practice muay thai, and unless the kid is a phenom, my god does their striking suck ass

I think I know you dude. Don't you also pour gasoline on their car, flick a cigarette at it, and then walk away in slow-mo while their car explodes behind you?

it's wilder

he's a good dude with a great work ethic

booooomb squaaaaaad!!!

he has more in common with me, a 50 y/o , white commercial fisherman than he does with a smarmy punk like you

heh nothin personnel

>all these tatoos
I bet he's some faggotass that can't even fight, just show off

What is it with you limp wristed faggots?
Wtf are you Americans so afraid of blacks?

I remember when I was younger a group of about 30 nigs came to my father's running club and demanded alchohol. There were only 5 white guys there including my father.

He told them that is was a private club and not a bar and that they should fuckoff. This made them angry and they started getting get riled up.

The black alpha leading the pack was right in front shouting and becoming aggressive. My father had a full can of beer in his hand and as the nig was still ranting, he punched him in the face with the can.

The guy was knocked out instantly.
The rest of nigs had already started running before their pack leader had even hit the ground.

It was funny as fuck. The guy's teeth had left a perfect indentation in the side of the can.

When he finally came to and realized his dogs had abandoned him, he was scared to the point of being pathetic. He was so dazed from the shot, he had trouble walking so instead he crawled out with everyone laughing their asses off.

How does it make him feel that without everything that Whites have given and are giving him that he'd be in a jungle with a bone in his nose with a life expectancy of about 30?

fpbp

Just about any animal that weighs as much as me could kill me too.

Doesn't mean it's better than me.

you moron that's a heavyweight champion boxer

anybody with half a brain would be scared to get clocked by this guy

i thought Sup Forums had some smart guys

baka

Alistair Overeem, some black "Dutch" fighter.

I did kill a man with my bare hands, spend last 16 years in prison, do not ask me about anything faggots.

Is this what pol has become? Every single time I come here, I see a cuck thread on the front page. By the way, it isn't blacks making these threads. Fucking pathetic.

God made man. Samuel Colt made them equal. Hope that nigger can shoot. I can.

I was talking in general you moron. White Americans are shit scared of blacks for some reason and the niggerloving OP is trying to reinforce that with his retarded post.

What has him being being a nigger have to do with anything?

I could just post a pic of Klitchko with the title

>"how does it feel to know that this alpha white man could literally kill you in 10 seconds with just his bare hands?"

Why did that nigger get his tattoos written in take-out AND cursive?

And then there's all the people bragging about their guns and implying that the only way they can protect themselves against a black person is if they have a gun. I have no problem with guns, but it's important to be physically competent and a good fighter. A lot of people here seem to consider blacks to be physically superior fighting machine beasts, which is pathetic and stupid.

nah because wlad only hugs or gets ktfo by part time golfers

i have a gun

I'm so proud

>kill you in 10 seconds with just his bare hands?

There's a lot of people that could kill you much faster.

A gorilla could do it in 3 seconds... My response to both is the same. 9 mm to the head

>aiming for the head.

>how does it feel to know that this alpha black man could literally kill you in 10 seconds with just his bare hands?

Glad I'm not a nigger.

180 grain lead projectile at 1000 fps

Get's knocked out round 1 by this guy.