Why is the U.S military so shit? For example, Aussies in Vietnam were called the fucking PHANTOMS OF THE JUNGLE

Why is the U.S military so shit? For example, Aussies in Vietnam were called the fucking PHANTOMS OF THE JUNGLE.

What were Americans called, canon fodder? Even now, the standard of the U.S soldier is terrible, they're all bitchy little pansies, what gives? pic related: U.S "Marines"

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/zRlfbUr852o
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

>aussies refer to themselves by autistic names

ok cool

>comparing murricans to motherfucking strayans

Thats really not fair

Why are women even allowed anywhere close to the military?

Disgraceful.

Calm down, devil dog

Stfu bitchy pansy

The US military is composed of nominally trained conscript-equivalents with a much smaller force of well-trained voluntary badasses.

We would conquer Australia within a month.

A week is a probability.

Why are they wearing makeup?

Delusion of grandeur. But still would prefer a smug ami by my side than a fat woman from sweden to match the diversity quota or smth

>Australian OEF Rules of Engagement are to always break contact and retreat
>but we err da famtons

OORAH DEVIL DOG
SEMPER FI MARINE

Fuck up you swarthy fat oaf, I would kick your teeth down your throat in a matter of seconds if I ever saw you in real life you fat nerd.

>women anywhere near the battlefield

youtu.be/zRlfbUr852o
youtu.be/zRlfbUr852o

>Female Senior DI
>Wearing make up
>French nails

What the fuck is this shit, she wearing perfume too? Thank fucking god I went to MCRD San Diego.

I don't think I could've lasted hearing a fucking female senior DI shriek out orders and march her platoon.

>fatboii jealous of alpha aussie SF

Lmao shouldn't you be supervising Tyrone pound your sister out you slimy pig dog

Please don't tell me that's an actual drill instructor

please tell me the pic is not real. HAHAHAHA
So funny when women try to look tough

You have way bigger population though.
Obviously you would win through sheer numbers

We don't really need a very tough military when we basically have infinite money and do not fight wars with soldiers, only as a last resort. When we go to war against someone, we drag lesser countries, like yours, along and are really throwing an entire economic and political world order at the one country we've singled out.

>phantoms of the jungle
p spoopy m8

Probably by request of the photographer. The scene is likely staged to an extent.

>Why is the U.S military so shit?
Number of countries with ICBM's 1,2,3,4,5.
Number of countries posting in this thread who are not on the list 1,2,3,4,5,6...

It's basically a welfare program. Female marines will never see combat.

They're too physically inept to even do a pull up or keep a steady arm from against a rifle's recoil.

Don't worry pinoy bro, he thinks it'll be a walk in the park, but the U.S couldn't even beat a bunch of ragheads in Afghanistan. We would crush them.

Look at pic related, that is who they want to send against us?

Did Stanley Kubrick wake up from the dead just to shit on the US one last time?

I can't even HAHAHAHA

OP is being a shit cunt

Story time

>D-don't m-mess with us!

sempr fi debil dawg ranjer up hoooorah

You're were defeated by large flightless birds
Remember that

>I-I mean it g-guys

nice file name

the end

>Tan belt DI

What the fuck IS THE HAPPENING TO THE MARINE CORPS. AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

Its a legit manga series all about the Vietnam war...but with animals

In Australia, Americans are refered to as Phantom Emus of the Outback

You're referred to mostly as obese folk t b h

pic related: you

Marine, what is that button on your body armor?
Private Joker: A peace symbol, sir.
Pogue Colonel: Where'd you get it?
Private Joker: I don't remember, sir.
Pogue Colonel: What is that you've got written on your helmet?
Private Joker: "Born to Kill", sir.
Pogue Colonel: You write "Born to Kill" on your helmet and you wear a peace button. What's that supposed to be, some kind of sick joke?
Private Joker: No, sir.
Pogue Colonel: You'd better get your head and your ass wired together, or I will take a giant shit on you.
Private Joker: Yes, sir.
Pogue Colonel: Now answer my question or you'll be standing tall before the man.
Private Joker: I think I was trying to suggest something about the duality of man, sir.
Pogue Colonel: The what?
Private Joker: The duality of man. The Jungian thing, sir.
Pogue Colonel: Whose side are you on, son?
Private Joker: Our side, sir.
Pogue Colonel: Don't you love your country?
Pogue Colonel: Then how about getting with the program? Why don't you jump on the team and come on in for the big win?
Pogue Colonel: Son, all I've ever asked of my marines is that they obey my orders as they would the word of God. We are here to help the Vietnamese, because inside every gook there is an American trying to get out. It's a hardball world, son. We've gotta keep our heads until this peace craze blows over.
Private Joker: Aye-aye, sir.

>"a man is not best judged by his freinds but by his enemys"

You think it was us that named us?

>bb...but muh nukes

The funniest thing is that the chicks in the picture could probably kick OP's ass

Pte Joker was a pog too though

Is it just me or do they look really small?

Make is allowed, there are regulations on how much is acceptable. This little badass is probably just pushing it with that eyeliner.

that looks hilarious, suppose im off to check it out now

Is that how it works?
If I were in charge of an army I'd name all the biggest assholes posing a threat to my men shit like "the phantom faggots"

All of the well trained troops were in Germany for the what seemed as an inevitable war against the Soviets.

All of the shit-tiered officers and conscripts went to 'nam.

Ironic, as that's who the brits sent to quash the Revolutionaries in the colonies.

Listen pussyass, you have no idea what that woman could do to you. Do you even have a military force???

No wonder the US doesn't do any foot soldier combat.

that was awesome, good stuff mate

We never took 'nam seriously, It was a place that we could test our new weapons without causing MAD against the reds and it removed France as a colonial power, much like how FDR ended Britains empire.

That is why Europe resents us, but thats the game of empires.

No one ever took wook hats seriously. When I was on the drill field in MCRDSD they sent some from PI on some educator workshop and even the fucking male recruits we had here couldnt keep their shit together.

They do this banshee scream that is gay as fuck and literally every single company mocked. Even gay ass bravo nation mocked their shrieking.

The wook hats are pretty much all major fucking whores. Its unbelievable how many miles of dick they run through during their time on the drill field.

We are currently winning the chemical warfare by spreading our mind numbing weed :P

>A 4 foot woman on a powertrip could take down a man

So strength is a social construct is what you're saying.

sure faggot

I saw this too. Basically you have to be extremely hot shit to make it to DI school as a male, be a black belt, CWSTC instructor, or some other stand out position but as a wook you get shit handed to you if you just drop to your knees to get a package put in for DI school.

fuck

they're all dyke carpet munchers and they try to act all classy dressing in those uniforms. Most of them are complete trash IRL

>shitposting

Australia doesn't disappoint.

>posts wooks
>won't post real salty DIs

This mean son of a bitch was mine, nearly shat myself when I saw this picture get posted on /k/, I thought I'd never see that mug again

Because our country is cucked by liberal landwhales.

I'm saying OP is a fat neckbeard that an average stregnthed woman could beat down and so are you probably....but oh wait maybe you're just a shitposting muslim? Hard to tell

I betcha they're all queer as a football bat.

You gonna run me over fat boi?

Why do americans just shout at each other?

I'd say it's because majority of those people wouldn't even be in army if there wouldn't be any university fee benefits from it.. Who would rather be i debt for the rest of his life than try luck fighting for 2 years or so..
> tfw I went to Uni in Denmark and its not just being free, they also paid me on a monthly basis because I was working part time while going to school
> tfw the payments I received from the state were 3 time higher than what I earned in work
> ftw I was emptying containers for 12 EUR/hour, 8 hours a day
> 3x that amount monthly
> tfw being a student while saving thousands of euro every semester for future life

And then somebody asks why I dropped my child dream of going to the US..

das rite faggot

Holy shit poor guy.
I can't imagine walking on that.

Definitely a diesel dyke.

>Making stereotype insults

yea mate I'm a real fatty
:^)

lol, go home you're drunk

Its one way of getting each others attention

>australian christmas

Because it's full of faggots. Army that is fighting all over the world for no good reason? Only possible with faggots in it.

They have no brain.

Let's see you have a crack at them then.
>sips beer smugly

>Americans thinking they can offroad

Come and try touring the Kimberly in that piece of shit

Is that SSgt Jackson? a lot of the dark green hats looked too similar

I liked "Catshit One" too.

>autistic

It was a time before they got their hooks into us and made us self-conscious, so you could live authentically and not worry about whether or not what you were doing was autistic, gay etc.

Yeah it was pretty awesome. Very disappointed it never became a series though.

Was he a grunt?

He was probably such a huge asshole because he didn't pick recruiting duty and went with one of the toughest jobs in the world instead.

Glad i've never seen my DI's ever again, although once I fucking swore I saw one running down Julian Smith road on Camp Lejeune one morning.

>All those women from short to tall with no standard height in the military due to m-muh diversity quota

I really can't wait until a war breaks out between Russia and the US. I just want to see the reaction of these little shits have when Vlad comes storming towards them to protect their Motherland.

What faggoty hats..

What the fuck did you just say?

Do they chill out a bit after the first couple of weeks and actually try and make their lessons interesting and informative or do they just scream for the whole basic?

Imagine the smell...

ITT: USA being absolutely BTFO by the alpha big cock Australians. However will they recover?

>Amerifat push up standards

Jesus christ you cunts are fucking useless, look at what your military has become

boot is designed to stress you out and push you both physically and mentally to your limits

its 3 phases which are 3 months total.

1st month/1st phase total fucking with and getting you to adopt instant obedience to orders, this is where you attempt to break people who are mentally weak and uncommitted to wanting to be a Marine. lack of sleep, learning to eat quickly, doing everything quickly, learning fundamentals, military history, close order drill, etc

2nd phase/2nd month field training, rifle skills, more close order drill, lots more physical work.

3rd phase/3rd month refining the leftover flaws and molding them more into being ready to become Marines.

You progress month by month from playing the role of the drunk abusive dad who comes home and beats the fuck out of you to dad who gets less abusive over time. You still need to fucking check these pussies constantly even when they do become graduates of boot camp. Its just a thing of the Marine Corps. We like to chew ass.

Walker, he was a sergeant when he made my life miserable.
He was actually Motor T but was one of those fucker that got blown up all the fucking time in Afghanistan and had to fight his way out while getting the 7Ton towed out.
Towards the end they do, they take a mentoring role once they get most if the field training and drill events out the way

>What were Americans called, canon fodder?

Some of them were called tunnel rats, which was pretty fucking hardcore (crawling through those underground tunnels).

I think some were called snake eaters too.

Jesus thats a big wook