Freedom of speech is just bourgeois bullshit invented to oppress the minorities even more...

Freedom of speech is just bourgeois bullshit invented to oppress the minorities even more. There is no such thing as free speech. What you say has consequences and if you say something transphobic you should be punished just like you would be punished for saying something racist/homophobic/sexist.

You should lose your job because no business will want to be associated with you. You should lose the respect of your family and friends, because it don't deserve any respect.

Your cannot refute this.

Other urls found in this thread:

torontosun.com/2013/04/26/bad-advice-think-justin-trudeaus-instincts-are-scary-take-a-look-at-what-two-of-his-advisers-have-to-say
instagram.com/pernilwyn/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

enjoy your shekels

tldr, saged and reported

b8/10

wew, for a minute i thought it was a trap somehow

thanks google

SHALL

kill yourself

Rich coming from a country where you have a Sharia Law supporter in your Government who would execute Trans and Gays should it be a reality.

Get raped to death by a pack of muslim niggers you subhuman communist filth.

So thick

Not an argument

Pathetic

>Rich coming from a country where you have a Sharia Law supporter in your Government

You are blowing hot air out of your ass since none of this is true.

For maple-niggers like you, it is.

Post her armpits

Freedom of speech from the government, a business should be able to fire you if you say something offensive. For example in america we can say fuck Obama (unlike many other countries) but if you tell your boss to fuck off or insult your Co workers you can't cry freedom of speech to keep your job.

2thicc4m3

That's already what freedom of speech is. It's the promise from the government to not persecute you for speaking out, not a promise to shield you from all consequences when you speak out. Can the government persecute me for offending somebody? In most cases, no. does the government need to protect me from the offended person taking action? Also no.

Agreed. I'm surprised there's actual logic in this cesspool of bigotry.

torontosun.com/2013/04/26/bad-advice-think-justin-trudeaus-instincts-are-scary-take-a-look-at-what-two-of-his-advisers-have-to-say

Quick search leaf, Quick search...

The man is a supporter of Sharia Law and Trans people like you will be hung once Canada becomes an Islamic Caliphate.

>seriously responding to baitthreads

it's like you people love to feed the trolls

sauce pls

Freedom of speach does not necessarily entail insults, however when stating controversial political ideas, this includes feminism and trans-issues, laws regarding prostitution and sometimes fat-shaming since it is more and more becoming a political issue, the law protects everyone from losing econimic status, i.e. their job. Otherwise it would be a thought-crime and we'd be right back in hitler-times.
This serves as a way to not censor opposing views.
And being descriminatory based on factors no one can control such as race is already illegal.

Yes the government does protect your right to free speech, it's called arresting people who assault you for saying mean words. If there were no courts and police to fulfill this process free speech would die out.

>it's called arresting people who assault you for saying mean words

That's because assault is illegal and an infringement of somebody's personal wellbeing, not of his right to free expression.

>748286101452359716778.png (610 KB, 513x539)File: 1452359716778.png (610 KB, 513x539) google iqdb
Pernille Penelopee

>illegal and an infringement
illegal as* an infringement

were you this cucked before or after your mom gave you your first enima?

HIGH TEST
I
G
H

T
E
S
T

> muh t. freedom is recognition of necessity

I wonder what feminist pigs are thinking about her.

rolling now

GOD EMPEROR

>bourgeois
Are modern lefties using this now unironically?

ITT no real arguments

instagram.com/pernilwyn/

well they do have an obligation to protect you against violence.

rollindddddd

OP does not understand what freedom of speech is or why it is important. Freedom of speech means that the government, who is an organised body with a monopoly on force, cannot legally use that force to dictate what you may or may not say. It does not mean that you are free from the social consequences of the vile things you may choose to say.

>calling someone names is oppression
Even little kids aren't this stupid.

You stupid fuck. Freedom of speech is only intended to protect you from government punishment/reprisal, not from judgement or criticism by the public.

People can and should judge you based on what you say and write. And in doing so, they will also be exercising their freedom.