Will he still be president one year from now?

Will he still be president one year from now?

probably

Yes. Unless some earth shattering evidence is brought to light about him, even then the process does not happen overnight.

If the DNC don't pull their collective heads out of their asses, he'll be El Hefe 6 years from now too.

Most americans are stupid like him, I say yeah

Bannon gives odds at 30% hell finish the term, so its probably around 50% for the first year.

ha ha no, i don't see that happening. and i voted for the fuck. big mistake.

Dems are pussies. They know a failed impeachment would bury them politically, even though GOP failed to convict Billy C for dressjizz, or Hillary for muh bengharzi. Theyre still out there doing dumb shit with no consequences.

even if he gets impeached, our dumbasses will still probably keep him in office like bush

But why does is has to be impeachment? There are other ways he could lose the job. Also don't just assume that he does not want to quit.

I never considered what is going on in US politics, so why plenty people label him stupid? He has coped build buiseness empire, so how that man can be stupid? I even cant get it whereto president should aspire at all so as US havent plain problems except migration.

>why plenty people label him stupid?

Watch him.

If the mainstream disagrees with him, he is instantly chastised for even the most minor accusation. Its just a blind cult hating on people they disagree with instead of trying to understand the other platform. That is the modern left.

>instead of trying to understand the other platform

The "other platform" is pretty simple to understand.

He used in his words "A small loan of a billion dollars" from his father and his fathers connections to start his empire.
He's failed multiple businesses too, he just had enough from dear old dad to make enough money where he would have it for life no matter how many businesses he failed.
His business man aspect isn't that compelling and he's literally got nothing else going for him except that.
He could only beat Hilldog because of voter apathy.

That's supposed to be million, not billion

But a million in the early 80s i believe

he can always be killed, which would not be a surprised given how many people hate him in America, Pence is the only person in WH who can not be fired, that scares me more than Trump

Take this fucking shit to Sup Forums

>he can always be killed
Best thing for him really, be sure to get his wife and children too.

>Take this fucking shit to Sup Forums

You apparently don't understand what Sup Forums is for, noob.

Sup Forums is a containment board for the riff raff.

>Best thing for him really, be sure to get his wife and children too.

Not really. That man doesn't deserve to be a martyr. He deserves to be exposed for the traitor he is, shunned, his businesses destroyed and him and his family hunted into the woods after they have been marked on their faces with a burning iron.

>Trump lusts for daughter
>wife goes after son

No wonder rednecks can connect to the Trumps.

I'm not sure what you meant by 'coped' but if your question is how a successful businessman be stupid then I have your answer. When Donald Trump received over one million dollars to start his business, he went at it a couple times and ended up bankrupt over and over again. Had the same money been put into a stocks and bonds account that year and never touched again, he would have billions of dollars to show for it. That would have made him one of the richest men in the world. Instead, at times, he has told courts that he is in the red. That means, in my opinion, that he's actually a very bad businessman from a quantitative perspective.

Qualitatively, I think he is stupid because of what his staff says about him. They have had to change the style of presentations to dumb it down and keep his attention. Now, someone isn't dumb just because they are less intelligent than the last six modern presidents. But this is a big sign that he might be of average or low intelligence.

I remember in 2003, I heard my local rep say to our crowd:

"I know we talked last year about impeachment hearings but the fact is... war is the time for our country to come together no matter who he is."

>war is the time for our country to come together no matter who he is."
It's this kind of moronic thinking that lets people like Bush and Trump run rampant.

I think if enough evidence is subpoenaed about his rape allegations (including child rape), the conservatives and evangelicals will turn against him so hard. With just enough Republican senators and representatives, the Democrats will crucify him in impeachment hearings so hard. All it takes is one memo from the campaign that says, in essence, 'Yes he raped her but fuck her because Mr. Trump is rich.'

Sorry friend. It makes me legitimately happy to see people who voted for him regret it. Again, sorry but it really does. I think you're finally seeing now what some of us saw last year. I voted for Cruz in my primary to try to avoid Trump even though I vote Democrat 95% of the time.

A million dollars drops into your lap right before two decades of fantastic, explosive economic growth. Do you,

A) invest it wisely and turn out tens of billions of dollars

OR

B) BLOW IT HOWEVER THE FUCK YOU WANT AND BORROW MORE, BANKRUPTING YOUR ENTIRE FAMILY WHILE STEALING FROM CHARITIES

>war is the time for our country to come together no matter who he is

A) That didn't save Nixon

B) A war with North Korea would probably be a lot more costly in terms of human life than the gorilla war against terrists. North Koreans are packing. They might not have 21st electronic century military equipment but they have trained for this literally all their lives.

I find it amazing how much do our fellow citizens care about politics when the government was designed to be slow and both the congress and the president have limited powers, absolutely nothing changed in the last 100 years, politicians change seats, get wealthy, retire, rinse and repeat

7 years from now, he will still be president. It's glorious.

>years from now, he will still be president. It's glorious.

Really?

Rural people shouldn't vote and Trump proves why.

if we're really lucky

>Rural people shouldn't vote and Trump proves why.

Well in the original USA they weren't allowed to.

God damn I need some straight shota of Barron and Melania. Could you imagine his little boyish body on her perfect million dollar masterpiece of an ass?

Things are different without a draft. Now we like wars because it keeps the psychos who would join the military out of our hair.

Whatever happens, it's likely there will be little left of the first team of Trump loyalists. I hope and pray that one of the fucks to go is Sessions.

Lol, i wish you wouldnt know how much times we hear this phrase in Russia. It become common noun. We wage war in Afganistan let us be endure and get it over together (at the time officials corrupted as nobody, i couldnt get it why only common people should endure), we wage war in dumbass the same, etc.

>Things are different without a draft.

But that's the point. A war with North Korea might force him to reinstate the draft and as soon as precious middle class kids are sent of to die for Trump America's white middle class with mob the floor with his scalp.

>marijuana addict detected

Why waste money and have illegal weed still running rampant, instead of making money off weed? Colorado sales have already reached a billion dollars in 8 months.

Well, He did say we have to take out the family of terrorists after all

>Why waste money and have illegal weed still running rampant, instead of making money off weed? Colorado sales have already reached a billion dollars in 8 months.

You don't need to convince me. I have no problem with drugs.

>I have no problem with drugs.

Only without!

He will, but in 2019 he will be impeached and be held in Gitmo until trial, and once his appeals run out in 2022, he will be executed on live TV for the world to see what happens to traitors.