ITT: DAMN. moments in music that you never knew

>The sax is actually reciting a poem

Other urls found in this thread:

vimeo.com/214448651
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

what?

Wait, how can a sax recite a poem if saxes cannot talk?

They can

No, they don't

>the ride cymbal is actually giving a lecture on Marxist theory

Shut

>the synthesizers are actually jumping towards you

>The guitars turn into the bees

>the guitar strings actually just had fuzz on them

>The guitars are actually wrapping their strings around your neck and choking you

>the violin is actually singing all Karl Marx books

vimeo.com/214448651

Mike Campbell, Tom Petty's guitarist, composed the music for this song. I think it was offered to Tom but for whatever reason it went to Don Henley. The guitar licks are so subtle and perfect though, in true Campbell fashion.

Now picture a younger Tom Petty singing this song, especially the high pitched "I can see you"...it would definitely sound fantastic

just read the notes you dumb dumb

>What is the worldly religion of the Jew? Huckstering. What is his worldly God? Money.
holy shit tone it down a bit Raimi

But still the saxophone isn't reciting it you dumb dumb dumb

What is the poem?

xd praise kek

it plays the notes A-L-O-V-E-S-U-P-R-E-M-E

The vocalist is displaying signs of self-loathing and depression and may be inclined to commit suicide.

>The title "You're Living All Over Me" establishes a spiritual and personal connection between humanity and the Earth. "You" in this case represents humanity, and "Me" represents the Earth, obviously as humans do live on the Earth [1]. However, the act of reading the title thrusts the position of "the Earth" onto you, the listener, yet paradoxically you are also part of humanity. This paradox is resolved through the Buddhist concept of Indra's Net, which views each life as a multifaceted jewel that shines onto all surrounding jewels, which in turn creates an interlocking web of reflection [2][3]. Thus, the Earth shares its life with all of humanity. As Japanese music critic Biggu Gai states, "It's quite a beautiful pro-environmentalist message. It's like they wanted you to think [...] about how there's so much destruction going on in the world and how if we just considered the world to be a part of ourselves, then we could stop all of this madness. It's quite simple: the Earth is you, and you're living on it" [4].