Oldfags give youngfags advice based on experience / mistakes they've made in the past

>oldfags give youngfags advice based on experience / mistakes they've made in the past

General life tips

I'm a youngfag, I have no life so there's no need to teach me life lessons

there's always something you need to know

fuck everything you can as long as you can

This
No one lays on their death bed wishing they fucked leas girls, drank less booze, and did less drugs

There are no mistakes. It's all annonamous.

traps may or may not be gay
you may never find the truth

Do everything that won't kill you as much as possible and anything that could in heavy moderation.

I wouldn't know where to begin...

but its important to remember that people change

try not to rely on other people

you can always be friends but keep things 50/50

keep an eye out for psychopathic traits, it will save you a lot of trouble

Own a cheap car and an expensive house

If you are living with your parents, you need to learn the value of a dollar and that some problems compound if you don't take care of them. Plus, the cost of those things get harder to pay off when you have to be a renter.

If you are working a shit job, probably being a renter. Then you need to learn about training into a profession, to gtfo of the bottom rung.

Actually, the booze and drugs are regretted usually. The sex part isn't, besides aids or getting caught cheating on a wife.

Your greatest payrise will be always be when you move jobs.

Turning 24 in a couple of days, entering old fag stages now.. My advice would be not to waste your high school years and the early years after you graduate, imo sure not every single one of us can be famous people, but normal fags like us still deserve a good life.. You just gotta work for it, which I didn't, working retail at age 24 is basically hell

this is true

Any tips for a guy who is re-doing his last high school year and is a completed retarded with women ?

im well groomed, dress nicely, smell good, funny, and skinny.
I can talk to people just fine, especially older people, I can even talk to girls my age ( 20), however I can't get past the friend level of the relationship, had multiple occasions when a girl had a crush on me but I didn't do anything, I don't know what to do.
I live at home with my step dad and my mom in a shitty house, I guess I don't feel I can bring them to this shitty apartment and it stops me from even trying, parents also fight constantly since I was little and I had no one to look up to, i don't know what's wrong with me.

First of all, dont get married. Willing to bet half your shit, your kids and all your friends on the whims of a woman is fucking retarded.

Make sure youre single in your 30s. Youll have more money and more opportunity to do fun shit like travel. I literally got laid 40-50 times more in my 30s than in my 20s range.

Shit was so cash.

Traps are gay, just like the guys that fuck them. Weve been through this..
We told you its gay
Your therapist told you its gay
Your doctor
Your priest
Your 7yo daughter
Your ex wife who left you cause youre a faggot.

Don't cheat if you wanna fuck other people leave who your with first. Friends are a reflection of who you were when you made them if you think to your self I don't know if I like this person they have changed...maybe it's just you grown beyond them or maybe you are the one stuck and they out grew you. Either way don't hate them for it you'll lose a lot of people that way.

Use Microsoft Excel and add up every 4 months every bill you need to pay to see where you rmoney is going. Search regularly for better deals on everything.

Get a part-time/casual job and move out of home.

Fuck off. You'll learn things the hard way like we had to. You soft millennial faggot.

yeah this is a good advice. always check your spendings. btw cook at home etc

Or get married to a chick that is smart and has a good job and stick by her. Your combined income will mean you can both live a better life.

>part time work
>can survive off of
lmfao, where?!?

/thread

Best I can do is you give me a situation and Ill tell you what not to do, my life is a train wreck.

>your priest

yeah ok

For you selfish bastards that are just selfish bastards and that's that, d ont fucking cheat. The paranoia thereafter is fucking maddening.

Never buy a new car. As soon as you drive it out of the forecourt it will lower in value by 40%.

Buy a car with 15 to 25,000 miles on it and always barter for the best deal on the price. The lower you can get it, the more likely you can sell it with profit.

You wanna live till youre 100, shiting your pants and pissing in a bag? My retirement plan is skydiving without a parachute

If a girl says to cum inside her, DONE EVER CUM INSIDE HER

>joke

Ever heard of em?

That's sounds like a faggots death

>keep an eye out for psychopathic traits, it will save you a lot of trouble

this so much

remember, psychopathy is the disorder where people are unable to be empathic, so everything the experience is only relevant in how it relates to them. whenever you meet someone who seems to miss the point about something keep this in mind; they might be unable to think about issues independent of themselves.

You should be wary because psychopaths will use and abuse anyone they meet for their own benefit at some point and when they think you stand between them and what they want they will go further to get you out of the way than anyone you've ever met - just like a psychopath.

This.

Setup a website that runs itself and sells digital content automatically and forwards all payment automatically to your paypal. tax free ongoing cash.

This is sage advice indeed, youd be wise to listen to it.

That sounds like bullshit.

This is the probably the best advice in here so far.
Don't ever trust a woman during sex.

Up until you have children, its likely your greatest high will be drug or love related. After your kid is born, nothing will ever make you feel as good.

>Don't ever trust a woman during sex.

also valid in the following form:

Don't ever trust a woman

be vary aware of who you get drunk around because you end up completely vulnereable when intoxicated

>The most important thing I learned
Don't take acid while you are blackout drunk to wake up tripping with a tab in your mouth

Don't think weed will chill the comup/down of any psychidelic trip, it will blast you off past Pluto and give you one hell of a time.

not necessarily a fun one though

I'm going to be killing myself soon. Do oldfags have any tips on what I should do before I die? Anything I should experience?

Don't ever trust HR ( Human Resources At Your Work). They're priority is towards the company not you. If you think you've got a worthwhile compensation claim, speak to lawyer not HR.

Don't get so drunk that you are that vulnerable

Solid

Best advice I can give is keep an eye on your group of friends. I had friends who made way less money than me. I was working in the oilfield and probably pulling in about 9k a month. Felt good to help friends out with their troubles. Oilfield slowed down, the money eventually disappeared and the calls stopped

Hitlerdubs of truth.

Its not

it might be hard to relate when you are young and the only thing you consider valuable are the things you harvested at some online multiplayer game

or some gaming consoles you decided you wanted to collect

or some other irrelevant stuff like limited edition music records

noone is going to steal that shit from you

but if you for example are doing something like running a company, you will be surprised how few people you can trust, people steal things, they deceive and they use company funds for their own benefits, ive seen it happen so many times.

Never be loyal to your boss. He/She will never be loyal to you. At the end of the day, they are a boss because they are good at making a profit from you and will turn on you at the turn of dime as soon as that changes. Always be on the lookout for the next place to be working.

my rabbi tald me it was gay. shit was cash

Atheists are just as (if not, more) annoying than fundamentalist Christians.

You are friendzoned because women construe your excessive want and emotion as feminine and needy.

Emo and self-pity is narcissism disguised as 'depth'. This is why people resent your "woe is me" horsecock.

Contrary to popular knowledge, depression is not a painful experience. Depression is a coping mechanism developed in childhood to protect yourself from the consequences of your anger.

Cheating is NEVER justifiable. Any woman who uses you to escape another man will eventually use another man to escape from you.

Japanese culture is not amazing. Japanese culture is oppressive and stifling. This is why so many nips commit Sudoku. Weeaboos have Peter Pan syndrome.

Don't ever have a child with someone unless you've had a few relatively trouble-free years together. If you knock up a cunt, be prepared to support a family you will NEVER be a part of.

Sometimes your little soldier knows things better than you do. If you can't get it up for a particular woman, it's your subconscious telling you she's not the right one.

Honor is a male abstraction. Never expect women to understand.

You should find the most dangerous person in the world that is a threat to peace and humanity and you should make it your destiny to wipe them from the planet.

put these two together and think...

Get rich,, poor people sucks asshole

as a variation:
Have a group of friends you can trust.
I'm in a frat in germany(different from the perversions seen in the US) and I would trust each of them with my live and vice versa.

Get out of your comfort zone asap

>24
>I'm am oldfag now
No. You aren't.

Uh...so like, Kim Jong Un? I'm not sure I could kill him.

how old are you?

t. Harvey Weinstein

MDMA
got me through a depression and shows you that you are still able of positive human emotions

as a bonus you might die while taking mdma

I'm not depressed though. And I already have the method worked out.

Start with Trump and work your way down to ROcketman

If you've ever known someone dying from chlorosis or some other booze/drugs related death or just met an ex-junky/alcoholic who legitimatly tried to turn their life around, you'd know that people do regret booze and drugs.

But, yeah, I've never heard of someone regretting sex, unless it was being unfaithful in a marriage.

not an old fag i know but i think its still good advice

from my time at school I have 1 guy i would trust with anything

I have no problem with Trump though

Pick a college major that you are sure you can complete and makes decent money.

The middle of the road is the safest bet and often nearly as rewarding.

well then just for shits and giggles.

MDMA is actual crystalline happiness/love, if you want to commit suicide harm to your body by drugs isn't your top concern I guess and MDMA is just unable to be put into words. Actually the feeling of wanting to hug the world

More importantly, pick a career that is hard to be replaced by a computer algorithm or a robot.

Ok, I guess it's worth trying.

Work Related.
> Steal shit from work.
> Never work more hours than you are paid.
> Shit during working hours.
> Always leave a spare jacket on your chair at work to make it look as if you are there longer than actually are.
> When walking around office, always carry a pad and pen. People will think you are busy.

Eating too much of anything is always bad for you. Eat a very diverse range of foods.

never fuck a stinky pussy

Own a pet. Even if it is a small thing. Never live alone.

A coat of paint is a very cheap way of decorating.

Since all the advice so far seems to have been posted by weaboos, I will give my 2c.

Eat only meat and water. You don't need anything else. Stay away from soy and oils that are high in omega 6 to omega 3 ratio.

Work on becoming flexible and prioritize it above turning into giganigga if you're working out. It's important to have and build muscle (most efficient organ to dispose of glucose) but it's equally important to maintain and have flexibility to prevent injury and to increase strength.

Emotions are not tools of cognition. Behavior is. I feel hungry, but I will not eat since I am at my calorie limit. I sure don't feel like studying, but I will because I need to learn this.

You must give to receive the same, if you want to be loved, then love.
If you shape your life according to nature, you will never be poor
If you shape your life according to the opinions of others, you will never be rich.

women are attracted to social status, but not in a visual may, more of a behavioral. They are equally attracted to men they believe have the potential to be successful.

Women are generally only attracted to men who are less invested in them, than they are in themselves.

Being vulnerable forces you to accept and prioritize your own perception over those of others.
as you experience rejection, you will be forced to upgrade your own sense of self worth.

How attractive you are is based on your non-needy behavior---> your non-needy behavior is based on how vulnerable you're able to make yourself---> And how vulnerable you are able to make yourself is based on how honest you are to yourself and others.

buy bitcoin

Currently living alone. Can confirm, it's super depressing.

Just because they are your Mum & Dad, it doesn't make them right.

Realize you are selling your work to the highest bidder. Don't be loyal to a boss who will not be loyal to you.

Also: Build some passive income, even if your job pays much more, you'll want to take breaks and you won't want to work all the time. Also emergencies will come when you don't expect them.

that will be pretty hard.

Anything sitting in front of a pc will be automated within the next 15 years i would guess.

Artists don't earn for shit and there are not too many jobs in that area, while their work can also be automated

Lawyers? most of the work is flipping through papers and an algorithm is more efficient, costs less and doesn't get tired

Programmer? yeah fucking right, auto generated code is already a reality

some business shit? already getting automated

science? see lawyers

statistician? see calculator

driving some vehicle? see tesla/google self driving cars

politician? first on the stake after the revolution of the reptile beings

manual labour? FUCK THAT, I respect manual work immensely but don't like doing actual work

Doctor? binary decision tree according to symptoms, much less needed

Marketing? first of all; the cancer of society, second of all; those jobs are gone

Everyone will lose their jobs, live will suck

im 35

i have a bunch of certificates that allows me to do things that would be illegal without them

I decided to start my own company to maximize my income

and old friend lets me know he can help me broaden my customer base, he lends me his car and calls in a few favors and get me an apartment in the city.

we start up and it at the start it is going pretty swell

until i notice he is slowly using more and more of the company funds for his own benefits, he goes so far as to do things that would have us shaken down by the IRS

When i confront him he lies to my face

I have to spend a few thousand dollars to get myself out of the mess

so... dont trust someone just because they are nice to be around, or have social skill or lends you their car

the only thing that would make someone even remotely thrust worthy is if even when they are faced with a difficult situation, they will pick a self sacrificing route and endure physical and/or economic suffering because its the right thing to do

thats about the only scenario

everything else is bullshit

Buy a cat. They look after themselves the best

Procrastination is a choice you're living,made with your own free will.

read up on it, take an average dose with a friend

go to a club, that was the first time i actually enjoyed those hell holes

>Anything sitting in front of a pc

Only if it is not creative.

Knowledge is salvation. Having a degree doesn't mean you are wise. Be curious about and investigate yourself / your world; grow.

I mean, I'm not really concerned about safety at this point.

>Everyone will lose their jobs, live will suck
>elysium will be a reality, without the cool space tech though
WHAT A WONDERFUL WORLD

Don't be afraid of the circus. Power through it and you will come out a better person.

Never waste a hard on
Never trust a fart

Try to live with uncertainty with Grace.

This. MDMA made me a lot more social in general because it made me think about socializing and showed me how great in can feel.

Also don't take it more than once every 3 months.

Also this...tee hee.

Just because they are elderly doesn't mean they can be trusted more than anyone else.

- Never touch a woman's laundry. You will get something wrong.
- Never let a woman do your laundry. She will make you regret it.

Do not underestimate the evil of which women are capable.

dont drink and do drugs. Waste of time