ASK A MARRIED BLACK MAN ANYTHING. Are you weak and stupid? Are you lonely, lazy, or otherwise useless...

ASK A MARRIED BLACK MAN ANYTHING. Are you weak and stupid? Are you lonely, lazy, or otherwise useless? You have questions, and I have answers. If this hits off, I will make it a regular thing. Now, come at me.

I'm white, my wife is black, what to do?

>resisting the urge to shitpost
what is her name?
are you generally satisfied with a monogamous relationship?

are you ok?

Married
Or
Negro.

Pick one.

If you married her, then you have promised to protect her with your own life in exchange for her submission. Continue to honor this promise, and insure that she honors hers.

I am both married and Negro--two attributes that make me very proud. There is literally wrong with being black, but there are people who will use any excuse for a cover for bad behavior, including their race--no matter what shape or color they come in, they are to be avoided in all cases.

why do black people care so much when i accidentally let nigga casually slip out?

Everyone get's an offensive slur, but nobody is even allowed to say what the
n word stands for, what gives?

They get upset with you for the same reason the Lion chases the Zebra--you are weak and demonstrate prey-like mannerisms that activate their predatory instincts. If you walk like man and act as one, others will view you as such and think twice before pouncing on you.

how quick can you dissapear when the child comes?

That didn't answer my question at all.

Spittin the truth

My wife and I had our first child 3 weeks, and he is sleeping right beside me. The idea of leaving him is very strange to me--he's my biological future, and leaving him alone would diminish his--and by extension my own--chances of genetic survival.

I do know men who have abandoned their children--some of them are black, but not all of them. The common denominator they share is the fact that they did not want to be fathers to begin with, but the women made them such regardless.

In other cases, the woman makes life so miserable for the man, that he simply fucks off and starts over with someone else.

That is the answer to your question--you are victimized because you are willing to play the role, as are all other white people who do not stand up to the black people who enforce this double standard. You are looking for a logical explanation where none exists.

I always figured that black people are just people. If someone has the hip hop, violent, dishonest lazy but self entitled attitude then they are a Nigger. Does it upset you when these people call you Nigga or would it upset you more when the same type of individual calls you white?

We have a wise man here who happens to be black. I want to troll with the word nigger but I can't. I guess I tip my fedora to you, or something like that.

Wise black man, why do I have a foot fetish? Also wise black man, why am I only physically attracted to/interested in dating women but at the same time have a shy submissive side that loves to give his was to older men?

why do you keep pics of muscular black men? you're wacking off to them, right?

Basically saying nigger can be seen as offensive, and if you are a little bitch and you say that to a black mans face he will pounce on you. Its no different than being a bitch and trying to fake confidence by walking or talking differently, people will figure out you're saying or doing something thats the laws of nature dont allow you to do. If you're pretending to be something you're not, people will pick up on that and make fun of you/attack you, because you're stepping out of your natural line. People feel that and they don't like it. How come no one attacked Idubbbz for saying "nigger"? Other than rice, and even that was sort of weak? Its cause he aint a bitch.

First of all, I have never been called a nigger to my face by a white person--that requires a level of boldness that is beyond the common man. Being called white by stupid black people is par for the course for any black person who dies not live down their blackness.

Throughout middle and high school, I was called white because I had a skateboard and did my homework. Contrary to what you may assume, it made it easier for me to avoid the culture of toxic blackness that permeates pop culture. The only downside is that I have virtually no media representation; all popular black people dabble in that thuggery, and it is incredibly lonely at times.

why are your posts like a magical negro caricature in some white writer's shitty screenplay?

You have a foot fetish because somewhre in your sexual development, feet were presented to you at a point of sexual arousal/release.

Your shy and submissive side is the result of your possessing an "X" chromosome; there is literally a woman inside of you. If you learn to harness the power that she provides, you will become a complete person, but you must master your sexual appetite before this can happen. Explore your sexuality as far as you dare, but remain it's master.

Damn I can imagine. Never thought of those rare cases that actually aren't into thug culture. Must be very lonely indeed.

I selected this image because he looks like me. I do 1,000 push ups daily along with an equal amount of stationary squats. Sexually, muscular men do not excite me.

Tips on a latino getting with black women
Where I'm from we got them too but there just not like gringa black girls

I enjoy writing and I write often.

Surely America needs more men like you. The media glorifies the thug hiphop lifestyle but surely there was a rich black culture before the days of this type of music?

Do all the blacked threads on this website creep you out? Many black ppl i've spoken to don't get the fetish. Is it like something weak men from the white race get off on? Seems like its more about brainwashing white kids into being bitches than anything else.

do you let white guys eat your wife out after you fuck her

Understand that women are attracted to that upon which they depend. So pray tell, what do simultaneously lack and require?

1. Leadership.
2. Direction.
3. Clarity of purpose.

Make yourself an instrument that produces these things and you will be valuable to all people, including women.

Yes, there was a time in which black people enjoyed a rich culture in America. However, whenever water is presented with a choice, it runs downhill. The human heart is not unlike water.

not an answer. come on Mafasa, why are you making with "the reason the lion chases the zebra" horseshit? Pretty obvious you are trying to sound the way a dumb white guy would think an honorable black guy would speak.

1. do you hit your wife?
2. what is your yearly sallary?
3. what do you think about white genocide?

nigger

The blacked threads perpetuate the myth of black men being sexual superheroes. To be honest, I have been with white women who bragged about my penis size, and it was offensive. I'm not some brainless walrus with a big dick on a beach; I want all the other emotional attachments that come with relationships.

I know white women who exclusively date black men, and I have fucked white women who will not go back to white men. It's a fetish like any other.

please massa im juh tryna ax edicadid

>whenever water is presented with a choice, it runs downhill
you are indeed wise black man . . .

The thing about metaphor is that they come from whatever raw materials happen to be on the brain at the time. You have a pre-conceived notion ( stereotype ) of how black people should talk, but more disturbingly how white men pretending to be black would sound.

Sort yourself out.

1. No.
2. Not including investments, I make a modest living just above 31k. My house is paid off, so my wife can stay at home full time with our child, and that is thr crown jewel of my accomplishments.
3. White genocide is a fantasy shared by black racists and white masochists. You have a very tough time defining what it means to be white; since 1492, it has been a debatable topic.

What colour is your best mate? It sounds that you associate primarily with white people

How are you any more useful than all the other fags in here?
Seriously, besides being married and black, what do you consist of? Are you good at anything useful?

Wise black man I am a 29 year old university physics dropout whom suffers from terrible anxiety, depression and aspergers. I'm smart but so scared of the world that I feel I can't accomplish anything. I dropped out of physics because it felt pointless and I know that I wouldn't end up working in the field.

The only thing I have left is IT/data analytics. This stuff comes naturally to me and I will he starting a two year program next year. Assuming I graduate on time I will be 32 and entering the work force as a skilled "professional" for the first time in my life rather than some unskilled moron at some shit job. I am scared that even if I can get a job in the field I will have to navigate a labyrinth and social garbage and I don't know if I can do that. I know how to have basic conversations with people but I lack confidence. Getting braces soon to prepare for surgery to fix my underbite will hopefully improve my confidence.

Unsure if I should even continue though or just suicide.

Your wife stays at home, and your house is paid for with a 31k salary?
Nah man, why would I hate on that...
Good for you, thats a real accomplishment.
It feels good to have your shit together, I can relate

wise black man, how does one holla at the shorties when one's prepay cellphone is out of minutes? truly, it is a riddle for the ages.

Base plan that includes unlimited text. In Canada it is like 20 dollars and 5 dollars per 25 minutes.

I only one man that I can recommend--he plays guitar in my two-man band and he is a white Jew. Next year, my family will be celebrating passover with his parents--I asked if I could join, and they are overjoyed to have me.

have you ever split a skinny white boi in half with your massive man meat?

You are implying that human beings are objectively useful. Suppose I was an Oncologist with a cure for the many forms of cancer that plague humans. Would I be any more useful than the shitposter? All I would have done was cure a class of disease for a primate species on a cooling planet that will not exist in 5 million years.

However, I won't dodge the question. I can play the drums and sing at the time. I am also proficient with the nunchaku and can perform one thousand full push ups in under an hour.

wise black man, i need to get some newports but all i have is an ebt card. wat do?

Are you a married black man?

What exactly are the black people raves all about? I see videos of guys borderline beating up girls at these raves. Whats that about?

Depression is in the past (what should have, would have, could have been ) and anxiety is in the future ( what might, could, or should be ). However, in the present moment, there is nothing. Remain in the present where depression and anxiety cannot live.

True confidence radiates outward, not inward. In other words, if you don't develop the inward belief that you are worthy and capable of success, whatever confidence boost you get from a surface adjustment will be temporary.

You were not born feeling inadequate--something happened to you along the way that convinced you that you were. Go inside yourself and identify the moments when you first began to believe you were less than capable, and have a discussion with that younger man--take him by the hand, and lead him.

Walk right up to them cold and start a conversation about something non-personal--an interesting article of clothing they are wearing or a visible tattoo or piercing. Lead with question until you know just about everything about said clothing article or tattoo. Then, you drop pieces of bait--information about yourself that is interesting or unusual. Do this until she asks you a personal question. When she finally does, you are in.

I have never had anal sex with a man.

wwwhhhhyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy

Stop smoking--it is the leading cause of impotence in men.

Yes, I have been married for 10 years.

They aren't raves at all--they are violent public exhibitions where predatory males prey on women weak enough to let a stranger through them around a room to the sound of music.

I haven't met a man that provoked me in that way.

wise black man, can I claim a child as a dependent if i never paid support but morey says i am the father?

Yes, but you'll be prosecuted when the audit you.

For some reason I'm assuming that your wife is white. I may be wrong. That would mean that your child is half cast. Hopefully by the time they're grown the world will be a better place, but if not how would you like them to identify. As white or black?

Sorry bud, Napoleon Dynamite May find those things useful....
The guy who builds the house is useful.
The guy who fixes the car is useful.
People who make the world turn in one form or another, they are useful.
You my friend are a parasite with a trashy house.

>insure that she honors hers
>insure

I think the word you're looking for is ensure. Fucking pleb.

what about your dick

The pc term is Halfrican.

Are you mad at the fact that no matter how smart you come off, how many degrees you have or the fact that you're married to a white person, doesn't really take away from the fact you're a nigger and always will be a second class citizen? It would make me mad, that's for sure.

oh you inbred spambot

My wife is Puerto Rican and my father is from Hispaniola. Technically, my son is Black Hispanic, but at this age, they don't have much pigmentation--he's only 3 weeks.

Dumb nigger, am I inbred or a "spambot" cause I can't be both.

And you, my friend, are projecting.

Your language is nebulous. Will you define second-class citizen?

orly?
ask yourself
if you fuck up combos, your mommy will get cuntcancer

Perhaps I myself will never truly feel useful.
Thanks black dude.
I learned something about myself today.

>define second class citizen
a nigger, next?

Sorry but I'm not sorry for fucking up that shitty meme. It should've been watermelon.

>shitty meme
dat meme is older than you are btw

Maybe my infographic will help you to understand why no one likes you.

Have another infographic nigger. On me. Don't say whitey never gave you shit. You guys (niggers) have literally contributed nothing to this world except mud huts, but even beavers and muskrats build those, and they're vermin.

Nigger=Second Class=Nigger ?

You haven't defined your terms; you're only renaming them. Try again.

I doubt that meme is turning 32 is November, nigger.

IfNigger()
Second class citizen=true
Return; NIGGER

I think a lot of it really started when I realized what it meant to have an underbite and how it made me feel. I know it sounds superficial or something, but a surface repair is what I need to have confidence (I think...). I know that aside from being on the spectrum my mental game is on point, I just need the confidence to go with it.

Thank you for replying. It was insightful and made a difference.

NIGGERS TONGUE MY ANUS AWOOOOOOOOOOOO

U mad?

You haven't been paying attention. This is a question thread.

Why would you set a variable and not actually return it?

>32
sure you are honey

Spotted the furry.

RED ALERT JEWISH FURRY SLIDD THREAD

RED ALERT

RED ALERT

Because I'm a noob at objective programming okay?

I asked you a question, I asked how it felt being a second class citizen and your fucking retort was another question, so gitgud.

Nov 25 1985

I really wish I was lying about my age

Oh, we're sorry. Allow me to correct my error. Why do all niggers suck at everything so much?

Dis nigga gets it

You're right at any rate, I'm turning 33, not 32, fuck me.

maybe it was a global variable

Would you be offended if me, a white man, said the word nigger?

2/10

You fucking unbelievable nigger.

for(;;)
or
while (1)
Note a programming thread, fuck niggers.

Oh how I wish this thread were legit and not some kid trolling.

If this were to be legit, I would ask why do black people get so bent out of shape about the dumbest shit? If I see a white guy that's pure fucking white trash do some dumb shit and get shot by a cop, that's just one less oxygen thief on this planet. But when a black guy commits a crime and gets shot, people lose their shit and burn down their own towns. Why?