His logs?

His logs?

Other urls found in this thread:

m.youtube.com/channel/UCqpvBxMQd_1f60qwNsM413g
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Her clogs

Last one 404'd with zero posts, so you're trying again?
>Yeah, yeah. Shilless log, grow up, mature much, yada yada

>right on cue; as predicted but no imagination

Why force this? After all this time I don't even know what the fuck this stems from or why all 3 of you same people force this constantly. Oh, and sage.

age a little

Fucking gross lol

I wish that guy would be andy sixx and I am the dog

sPooky

i don't mind these guys
this is so damn dumb and pointless it gives me a chuckle when i see it in the catalog

>inb4 cataLOG

sPOOPy

0823103849032th time
> my penis say hi to your mother to give birth to an annoying attention whore who still will die without any FUCKING ATTENTION

make Sup Forums random again

it would be better if his lips matched the text

Everybody hates these threads and hope you die a painful death.

Nonsense, they are quite hip actually

To be fair, you have to have a very high IQ to understand Andy Sixx's log of shit. The humour is extremely subtle, and without a solid grasp of fecal matter most of the jokes will go over a typical viewers head. Theres also Andys fecal outlook, which is deftly woven into his characterisation- his personal philosophy draws heavily from Josh Dryden literature, for instance. The fans understand this stuff; they have the intellectual capacity to truly appreciate the depths of these jokes, to realise that theyre not just funny- they say something deep about LIFE. As a consequence people who dislike Andy Sixx's log of shit truly ARE idiots- of course they wouldnt appreciate, for instance, the humour in Andys existential catchphrase Creamy Steamy Dreamy which itself is a cryptic reference to Coprophilia. Im smirking right now just imagining one of those addlepated simpletons scratching their heads in confusion as Josh Drydens genius wit unfolds itself on their computer screens. What fools.. how I pity them. XD
And yes, by the way, i DO have a Log of shit tattoo. And no, you cannot see it. Its for the ladies eyes only- and even then they have to demonstrate that theyre within 5 IQ points of my own (preferably lower) beforehand. Nothin personnel kid. :)

You fagets go ahead keep shit posting.

Arrest your development

Dubs don't lie. These threads are a waste of space.

Your unclogged throat is wasted space

> (OP)
>Last one 404'd with zero posts, so you're trying again?
>>Yeah, yeah. Shilless log, grow up, mature much, yada yada

It would be great to have a downvote system.

Those poor guys, Dani Filth is always given them a hard time.

I know. One time I saw them in town myself and it did take me a while to realise that they weren't Andy, so I see why people get confused

Grow up.

Now.

Apply some Rogaine to the hair of your life.

Whenever I get a package of plain M&Ms, I make it my duty to continue the strength and robustness of the candy as a species. To this end, I hold M&M duels. Taking two candies between my thumb and forefinger, I apply pressure, squeezing them together until one of them cracks and splinters. That is the “loser,” and I eat the inferior one immediately. The winner gets to go another round. I have found that, in general, the brown and red M&Ms are tougher, and the newer blue ones are genetically inferior. I have hypothesized that the blue M&Ms as a race cannot survive long in the intense theater of competition that is the modern candy and snack-food world. Occasionally I will get a mutation, a candy that is misshapen, or pointier, or flatter than the rest. Almost invariably this proves to be a weakness, but on very rare occasions it gives the candy extra strength. In this way, the species continues to adapt to its environment. When I reach the end of the pack, I am left with one M&M, the strongest of the herd. Since it would make no sense to eat this one as well, I pack it neatly in an envelope and send it to M&M Mars, A Division of Mars, Inc., Hackettstown, NJ 17840-1503 U.S.A., along with a 3×5 card reading, “Please use this M&M for breeding purposes.” This week they wrote back to thank me, and sent me a coupon for a free 1/2 pound bag of plain M&Ms. I consider this “grant money.” I have set aside the weekend for a grand tournament. From a field of hundreds, we will discover the True Champion. There can be only one.

MORE STEVEN AND MAURICE PLEASE

An heartless user wants to see bad things happen to two innocents. This fucking place man

logged and clogged mang

m.youtube.com/channel/UCqpvBxMQd_1f60qwNsM413g

Loglight shine bright, save us from Dani Filth tonight

>His logs?

Go away. Stay away. You suck.

How dare you come here and get dubs you dogs dick

Never forgetti mama spaghetti

I think the new meme is pink logs, pretty much penises

The poem user made for the OP of thread

Lol rthere it is, the pink stuff.... Pu pu pu penis!

OP breaking character, apparently he was pissing himself bc Sup Forums thought he was gay including his "forced meme"

Is pinky sixx with andy, dani, neither or both?

They kept calling him a fag and saying he sucks dicks... Not saying he doesnt but ya. There were keks to be had. It was pretty much like this "hey everyone look at this fag and his cringe meme, point and laugh".

Well he'll visit you and put you in his collection if you stop logposting so I've heard. So I guess he's a log fan, don't know if Andy approves

OP back at it again, fagging hard.
We get it, dicks clogg your throat.
For all other anons replying to this thread, you do have the option to sage it in the reply.per Sup Forums rules we cant sage bomb, but can do so for irrelevant material that doesnt contribute to the community.... Such as this thread.
ABANDON THREAD

To be fair, you have to have a scat fetish to understand Andy Sixx's logs. The flavor is extremely subtle, and without a solid grasp of eating da poopoo, most of the logs will go over a typical eater's head. There's also Andy's nihilistic outlook, which is deftly woven into his songs - his personal philosophy draws heavily from his dad Nikki, for instance. The fans understand this stuff; they have the intellectual capacity to truly appreciate the depths of these logs, to realize that they're not just tasty- their flavor says something deep about LIFE. As a consequence people who dislike eating logs of shit out of Andy Sixx's asshole truly ARE idiots- of course they wouldn't appreciate, for instance, the bouquet of his creamiest, steamiest dumplings, which themselves are a cryptic reference to Turgenev's Russian epic Fathers and Sons. I'm smirking right now just imagining one of those addlepated simpletons scratching their heads in confusion as Andy's logtrain unfolds itself into their gaping months. What fools... how I pity them. And yes by the way, I DO have a BVB tattoo. And no, you cannot see it. It's for Andy's eyes only. And hopefully I can demonstrate to him just how dedicated I am too answer the question: "Would you?"