TRUMP GENERAL - COL. KILGORE EDITION

>Delegates Trump: 1,168 (69 Remaining Delegates needed)
thegreenpapers.com/P16/R

VOTER REGISTRATION DEADLINES
elections.mytimetovote.com/dates/default.html
CALIFORNIA, S. DAKOTA- TOMORROW FAGGOT
registertovote.ca.gov/ cafortrump.com

EVENT SCHEDULE
donaldjtrump.com/events/
>RALLY WEEK
- TUESDAY, MAY 24, 2016 -
ALBUQUERQUE, NEW MEXICO
Albuquerque Convention Center
7:00 PM

- WEDNESDAY, MAY 25, 2016 -
ANAHEIM, CA
Anaheim Convention Center
12:00 PM

- THURSDAY, MAY 26, 2016 -
BILLINGS, MONTANA
Rimrock Auto Arena at MetraPark
4:00 PM

- FRIDAY, MAY 27, 2016 -
SAN DIEGO, CALIFORNIA
San Diego Convention Center Corporation
2:00 PM

INTERVIEWS
>Trump on Fox & Friends 5/22/16
youtube.com/watch?v=VDqLc-5-pDI
>Lewandowski on Judge Jeanine 5/21/16
youtube.com/watch?v=qLIEvam49qs
>NRA Attendees React to Trump Appearance
youtube.com/watch?v=wD6eAjDuR3o
>Trump on Morning Joe AND Fox & Friends 5/20/16
youtube.com/watch?v=zgD8wFKPk0E

ENTERTAINMENT
>Pro-Trump Plane trolls Bernie rally in Cali
youtube.com/watch?v=KKjD8ilvFac
>Trump in Little Rascals
youtube.com/watch?v=Twbm0gQMVdk
>Benghazi.exe
youtube.com/watch?v=NzABHHAFw4U

TV/LIVESTREAMS
sites.google.com/site/trumpgen/tv-streams
pastebin.com/BxSqb0Sf

CROOKED HILLARY GUIDE
pastebin.com/v7WHnG6b
wikileaks.org/clinton-emails/
imgur.com/a/VzlEf

Other urls found in this thread:

breitbart.com/big-government/2015/03/30/ted-kennedys-real-legacy-50-years-of-ruinous-immigration-law/
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/California_Proposition_187
youtube.com/watch?v=7y8yxvGw-yQ
twitter.com/danscavino/status/732558291402776577
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

AMOOOOVMENT

THIS IS AWOO~VEMENT

Stop replying to the daily australian shitposting brigade you dimwits.

Awoovement

Post yfw when Trump wins the election.

Daily reminder that California was cockblocked from becoming great.

Cucks like William Matthew Byrne Jr., and Ted Kennedy are responsible.

Ted Kennedy is responsible for bringing in tens of millions of mexican immigrants.
breitbart.com/big-government/2015/03/30/ted-kennedys-real-legacy-50-years-of-ruinous-immigration-law/

What Byrne did was block the law that would have made California great. This proposition PASSED, voters voted yes for it, but this asshole of a judge singlehandedly destroyed California, allowing illegal wetbacks to flood our state.
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/California_Proposition_187

God BLESS Ted Cruz!

ya hear that? I love the sound of Awooovement in the morning

how early should someone get to the rally on wednesday in Anaheim?

...and God BLESS Carly Fiorina!

>goes to private island

Israel needs to let more Africans vote in their elections. We shouldnt have any borders

will legitimately be in tears

This is what Proposition 187 was going to do.

Passed with a 60% YES vote in 1993.

WE WERE DENIED.

mfw

First day of the rest of my life.

Hmmm....your hair smells so good Catherine...Caroline move over a bit you are...pushing too hard on daddy...

There ya go....

Hi, Willie.

>
VOTE TRUMP ON MSNBC SURVEY!!!

You people are sick...just pathetic.

Who /danktmeme/ here?

did my part from california, but now I'm out of here, this place is a lost cause

Do these guys know he has a website? Or a book?

Don't listen to them sweetpeas...lets just snap a couple more pics, for Daddy Dinosaur!

Take a deep breath...Just count to ten...

I wonder if he came.

We're going to keep winning and we're going to keep dominating the polls and we are going to make America great again!

MESSAGE TO TRUMP GENERAL THREAD STARTERS:

please do negative delegates needed or do surplus delegate for our satisfaction when Trump reaches 1237 it will be a day to celebrate. We've been at it for a long time bros.

How is Mexico going to pay for the wall?

Will it be like the great wall in China on heavy car patrols and constant drone monitoring to catch aliens?

Tears of joy, friend.

Anyone have the webm of Ted with his daughters on his lap and he is touching the ones leg all weird?

All I want now... is rest

Trump is not a real conservative. My fellow Sup Forums bros, we should support Gary Johnson of the Libertarian Party, the true Sup Forums candidate.

Apocalypse now is my favorite movie of all time Washington state for Trump

and I'm someone who has seen many movies. just about all movies that are consistent in best of lists

you can't beat the acting you can't beat the scenery the visuals the setting and boy what a story

Noted. I'll do a format like this next to the del count.

>(+# over the requirement)

Do you think he came?

>conservative
>Gary Johnson
If you wanted a (you) just ask next time

WHO HERE /WEHAVEBARELYEVENBEGUNONHER/ ???

I wonder if Mexico is going to pay for the maintenance too, that'd be glorious but I doubt it

Oh, fuck, I need Trump shooped on Slim.

Gary "Open borders" Johnson

Haven't really seen many libertarians since open borders were a part of the ideology

No, I only have Hillary...

I honestly am convinced he molests his kids. In that picture, I don't know. I bet he became aroused though.

Still looking for that webm. Will trade a rare Trump for it.

WHO /It'sOnlyMay/ here?

He'll get to 1200 on Tuesday. He'll get 1237 some time between 7 and 11 PM Eastern time on June 7th.

>pointless wall
FUCK OFF DIE DIE DIE, THESE FAGGOTS DONT UNDERSTAND, HOW COULD THEY!? THEY LIVE IN FUCKING SEATTLE OR SOME SHIT WITH A GATED COMMUNITY WHILE MY SON IS BULLIED IN SCHOOL BY FUCKING SPICS AND HIS BEANER TEACHERS TURN A BLIND EYE CAUSE HE'S A LITTLE BLOND BOY. AND I STRUGGLE WORKING TWO SHIT JOBS JUST TO GET US OUT OF HERE.

fuck I'm mad

All humans are equal and deserve to live in the west
You need to be ethnically displaced

ivanka is cute

Jesus fuck.

Daddy you need to use more of that "make up" we've been supplying you with....it's wea̡r̸̴i̵̶n̢̡͏ǵ̀ o̠̩͔̠͉̠̤̩̬̱̖̭̜͍̙ͭ̓͗̾͋̏ͪ̌̓͐̚̕͢f̓̇̓͗͑̋̇̅ͬ́ͧ̓ͯ͏̴̜̼̜̼̘̭̣̗͖͔̳͎͓͖̭̬͘͢͡ͅf̴̡̭̥͈̟͔̹̻͉̹͔̗͆̈́̋̓̚

You have to go back.

It really is one of the best movies ever made. I watched Full Metal Jacket and Apocalypse Now Redux back to back and then laid in bed with Military radio chatter and a helicopter loop on and cried. "The horror... the horror..." some of the most beautiful and haunting words I have ever heard.

Uh... everyone who is not a shill.

#TrumpTrain is ahead of schedule and under budget.

>I bet he became aroused though.

Wonder if he even got hard.

youtube.com/watch?v=7y8yxvGw-yQ

Interesting state-by-state analysis with polls plus persuasion.

That big old dick of truth is slowly redpilling the people into understanding that they have been lied to about trump and that the clintons betrayed them not only in the recent administration, but that the Clinton Presidency was shit too.

FUCK EM LETS DO THIS

This. America has two choices: Become a multicultural cesspit slave labor factory, Or become a multicultural cesspit slave welfare state. Heil Rand! Heil Marx! Death to all races! Death to hierarchy! Smash the gates of heaven! Let us all burn together in the fiery pit of equality!

I like the idea of having a million $100 donation bricks to add to the wall. Mexican can pay for it, but Id like to own a small piece of it.

Hey Washington, did you know Dan Scavino tweeted your video?
twitter.com/danscavino/status/732558291402776577

Does the idea of Ted Cruz getting creepy with his kids excite you? Not judging, actually curious.

B̢͉̥̞̲͓̻̤͓̟̯͎̦̘̟͍ͨ͗͊̿̽ͧ͘͟A̧̤͈͈̱̺̤͎͉͍̮̳ͧ̂̓̆ͣ̋̃ͫͥ̆̿͊̔͋̎́ͅͅŖ̡͔̥̪̗̯̪̥̙̪͚͔̖͔̻͍̰̤̲̠̌̄͐ͨ̍ͫ͑́K̵̵̢̙͙̫͈̗̠̼̹͚̣̹̜̺͕̝ͮ̓ͦ͛ͭ͐̿͘ ̨̧̖̗̞̞̜̼͒ͪ̾ͮ͋ͩ̆̈́ͥ͌ͮ̈́̓͛̊̚͜B̩̯̝̩̞͚͔̱͈̦̝̘̖͍̞̫̫͎̈́ͤ̐ͫͪ͘͢͠ͅA̢̳̤̼̮͓̣̤͇̍̔͌̎ͧͦ͆̊̂ͣͭͮ̍́͝͝R͕̻̫͕̙̻͔̟ͨ͐͌̾̈́̇̌͌̿̀͋͑ͩ͂ͩͭ̈́̌ͫ͘͘͠K̀̔̆ͫ͘͞͏̼͎͓̝̗͖

White people shouldn't have a home because who gives a shit about inventions like the computer or space travel the cell phone antibiotics synthetic fertilizer democracy plastic western civilization and everything else good in the world.

Yeah fuck libertarians

Stormfront
I'm literally having an autistic spergfest over that antisemitic picture

Need to corrupt the images for zalgo

Exactly

You deserve to be thrown over the wall too

Saw it before and I think the guy is being too optimistic about the race in its current state. He should at least leave PA grey.

D̵͜ơ͘͠u͡b̴͘͜l҉͟e͞,҉̨͞ d̷o͝u͞b̡̀ĺ̢͞e͘ t̛o̸il͞ ̧̧ą̶̧ņ͘d̛͏ t͘ŗo̶ù͞b̧l͝͡e͡;͜
͟F͏̢͘i͞re̡͜͟ ̨͠b̨u̸͡ŗ́n,̢̢ a͝ńd̛͜ ̸càl̵̡d͠͡r͢o̵̡n̡͟͝ ҉̨bu͠҉b̢b̛l̵͢e̶͠͡.͢ ̕

Don't forget to racemix

hey man dont shoot the messenger

A little. But I more of have a fetish for business & public related stuff.

I have a fantasy of Palin jerking someone off while saying she's doing it to make you focus on your big speech. So that probably has something to do with it.

Why? Does it for you?

Need a image of Diamond Don in Kilgore's t

>hillery don't surf

Kek.

''' WE'RE BREAKING THE CONDITIONING!'''

Better than that old wall.
Drone monitoring in part, but seismic sensors
to detect tunneling attepmts. Fibre optic cabling
will be YUGE and will also help net speeds for
all along the border. We're looking at massive job
opportunities as part of the infrastructure overhaul which will benefit residents of both countries.

No stop, not again!

ON THE DAY OF EXECUTION
AT THE CENTER OF IT ALL

im
>cold

He's very obviously exhausted by the race and just wants to hug his girls and relax. Sure, he's a weirdo, but come on.

F̧i̦̤ͅl̹̲̲̥̣̹̫͡l͇̰̠͈̙̠̤͠e̬̪̹̝͜t̴͙̱̩̦̘̤̹ ͖̬̘̀ơ̤̰̹f͉̻̱̥͙ ̻̹͍̼ḁ̫̹͈͉͡ͅ ͍̱͎͍̰f̡̭e͕̠n̗̤̦̠̹̪̮n̶̫̥y̫ ̢̘ͅs̖̹̪͟n̪͓̬͖a̶̺̻̩̹k̹̤͓̟̬̹ȩͅ,̩̺͉̫̠͟ ͈̻͉̠̙͝
͙̻͚̰Inͅ ̙̜͚͙͉̭̮͜t̝̘̫h̛̹̹̘̩e̸̯̤ ͚̱̪̱c͙͖̯̟͡a͍ld̛̰͚͖͖̮̠r̵̪͓͕o̭̱̳̮̜ͅn͔̭̫̟͇͟ ̢͚̖b̺̹͓͓̫ͅo̹̮i͕̦͎̲̘̩͉l̳̤͕̯̥̙

I actually feel bad for Chelsea clinton, when she gets on stage you can tell she's pretty much obligated to do whatever they tell her to. There was some video of her stuttering and sperging out on stage. Imagine being the spawn of demon parents.

So when will this SWOLE motherfucker stop being tsundere and finally endorses Big Daddy Donald?