IT IS TIME

Other urls found in this thread:

hewillnotdivide.us
m.youtube.com/watch?v=umCi5xnMe3I
lelieuunique.com/he-will-not-divide-us/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

WHERE THE FUCK IS THIS

Is this real?

Genuinely real. It is time. Check for yourself.

if it is i'll give 6 quickdraws to the rock climber that pulls it. not a hard climb

>Assassins Creed shit shit
Why did they repeat the same word three times?

ALRIGHT BOYS BRING OUT THE MAGA DRONES

That's not it, it's in the center of the city, you can't exactly do it stealthily

What are they putting up and who is putting it up and why would the building's owner allow them to put it on their building?

le lieu unique cultural center, nantes, france.

Good luck finding baguettefags to do so

Yo if you get me a location I WILL climb that

Why thw pol admins delete thia thread?

The french have some incredible rock climbers my dude

That flag is fucked

hewillnotdivide.us

thread theme
m.youtube.com/watch?v=umCi5xnMe3I

if it cant be taken... it could be burnt with a drone

> HE WILL NOT DIVIDE US

Lashing out against his supporters is a surefire way to unify!

Their skills come from many generations of being able to run away across almost impassable terrain.

It's the frenchy poo fagnasties turn!

le lieu unique, Nantes

Ok cowboy

Hope so, most eurofags /care the maga thing

Also i'm 8,5 hours away from it, so i don't even bother

ayyy i get it

hahaha

It's a mayoral decision, Nantes is always trying to be the cool kid of french cities

French fag here we are organising to get it off

nice one

Also take note the flag is mostly white, the french love white flags

lol I'll have this flag by the end of tonight
mark my words

Stream!!!!

Can someone explain why frog faggots give a shit enough to put up an anti trump flag? It's almost as if they don't have their own bigger problems to deal with in their 10% sandnigger rapist population.

Any frenchfags who i could send a drone too fully equipped to handle the job they plug in and put outside ill do the rest?

Macron turned out to be pretty based, if you pull this off; France is on my list to visit next.

>assassins creed shit

>light a match
>apply to building
>wait for it to reach the roof

I live reasonably nearby and have a Matrice drone with a capable mounted camera and manipulator arm

:thinking:

threads on Sup Forums keep dying fast

try to rip off the flag with the drones arm

wew lads,is it really happening?

Wait, a French mayor of a town in France is putting up a slogan used by disenfranchised American voters to signal their displeasure with the American voting system...?

Why would anyone outside the United States say, think, proclaim, emblazen or use the phrase "he will not divide us?" That's like someone in Japan saying "black lives matter" when police don't even have guns there.

I wonder if people realize Shia is having the most fun out of anyone in this.

no shit sherlock

The drone won't have the torque to rip the flag off, even a big one like a Matrice

I'll need to figure out a way to cut it without making the drone in to an illegal flying knife

>le lieu unique cultural center, nantes, france.

you could get them to remove this very easily by mass downrating this place on tripadvisor, where it currently has 4.5 stars

these hypocrites will value tourist money far more than anything else

Flamethrower was the idea on Sup Forums. Flamethrower on the drone.

Yeah it'd be super weird if the french put up something in America too. The countries have basically no relationship at all.

Does Sup Forums think real life is cartoons?

>illegal flying knife

I'm near Nantes in 2 weeks. I'll see what I can do and I can buy a drone, money isn't a problem.

I agree with this. Hundreds of 1 star reviews would certainly force their hand

What do French citizens have to do with the American election process and what fallout do they suffer from the election of Donald Trump?

I'll wait for an answer.

I mean, I wouldn't wanna get caught with a normal knife

I can barely imagine the jail time I'd get if I rigged a pair of shears on to a fucking hex drone man

The cops are actually on to drones now, they're pretty good at tracking the carrier signal and I don't have the equipment to run it off an unusual band they wouldn't think to track

Season 7 begins!!!

Marked muffucka

According to lelieuunique.com/he-will-not-divide-us/
the flag keeps getting vandalized by far right, and they decided to help this art piece be expressed. It says it promotes cohesion and unity.

Flamethrower is a good idea but could easily be viewed as terrorism i say a hook like a gut hook on a knife or seat belt cutter type device

Because American politics have repercussions for almost the entire world due to being the largest military superpower and political alignments?

Tbh all it took was for from britbongs to get near the flag during season IV. So, all it would take is for us to get in contact with some french fags to pull this off

Why is the phrase used in the first place? What does French anything have to do with American anything? Cohesion and unity of what, for what, in the face of what, by whom, against whom?

Still waiting for an answer.

If they're clever, which they're not, they may have a radio signal scrambler set up nearby to knock out drones that get too close.

Just a thought before someone flies their multiple thousand dollar/pound/euro drone near it and loses the thing

cyber?

Just put a maga cap on top!

>your answer doesn't count because reasons

A supersharp knife and a drone would be an option

Man, if I'm not willing to hook a knife up to it how the HELL you think im gonna put a fucking flamethrower on that nigga

LOL

I ain't going to jail
I ain't gonna be big bubba's shower slut for the next 30 years

Why not start with the simplest solution first? Flood the reviews like floooood them

This is the most realistic plan. Boring, but it could work, as long as the cucks don't start deleting all negative reviews

Decent idea
That's something I could probably even do repeatedly

As long as isn't right and they don't have a radio jammer set up

Thats why i suggested a seat belt cutter like device

Are you expecting artists to be specific ?
No, they see Trump, label him bad guy and the Shia rebels good guys, then decide to help out without thinkingf twice on putting up a white flag

They will probably get in contact with whatever site to look into the reviews and to eventually take them down

too bad that's illegal as fuck
imagine if that knife falls fromt he sky and stabs a person, they'll try to track you down and jail you

Here is how to do it.

Items needed: Cheap drone, guitar string, cotton wool and lighter fluid.

Attach one end of the guitar string to the drone and thread a large wad of cotton wool through the other end, then tie a knot to ensure it doesn't slip off, douse the cotton in lighter fluid and very quickly fly the drone into the flag. Done.

get john terry to kick a ball at it until it falls off

he is racist enough to commit to this

Yea start spamming the rewiews with #forKek or some Sup Forums shit to start with

Couldn't one of the drone guys just wait until the wind is still and dump a bucket of paint on the flag

You gave a complete non-answer.

>Because American politics have repercussions for almost the entire world due to being the largest military superpower and political alignments?
WHAT politics?
WHAT repercussions for almost the entire world?
WHAT political alignments?

You're reading straight from the liberal playbook of making grandiose, sweeping, emotional pleas followed by zero conviction, information, solutions or logic.

No, I'm trying to determine why French people would use an American slogan. American law, policies, elections, presidents and daily life have no effect on France. None whatsoever. Like not even tertiary as a result of American military action or travel sanctions (which were struck down and don't exist anymore).

So again: Why are people in France using the American slogan "he will not divide us?"

amazon is planning to deliver goods via drone, what's wrongwith me delivering cutlery the same way?

That's still super illegal my man
You'd probably get terrorism charges for it
Weaponising drones in any way is something authorities look EXTREMELY harshly on, and for good reason.

No. Make the reviews look legitimate. That way they don't have an obvious reason to delete them.

you could use a normal stick, or a fishing hook or something similiar that can pierce fabric.

if the drone arms is controllable why not just use it to grab the flag?

Frog fags, drone time. Go!

Okay but how is the lighter fluid gonna ignite

>wool attached to a childs remote controlled toy
>terrorism
Pick one.

Le Lieu Unique
2 Rue de la Biscuiterie, 44000 Nantes, France

Let's go boys.

Not even going to respond with a genuine answer.

Because a flag that high up will be well secured, and a drone can't produce enough torque to reliably pull it off unless it's the kind of large quasi military drone that requires airspace permission to fly.

>What do French citizens have to do with the American election process

About as much as Americans have to do with Iraqi, Afghan etc. politics

Oil?

Ok so start by spamming the rewiews i was the first to do it
Just wrote something with kek in it

>Implying that governments aren't completely hysterical about terrorism given all the extremists pouring in to everywhere right now
>Implying they aren't just WAITING for a white guy to slam with the terrorist label to hold up as an example of "Muh white terrorists"

My guy...

Wow, that fart stunk....
Whats this now?

>lighter fluid
>burning drone lighting things on fire
illegal as fuck.
Imagine a drone dropping a bomb into a concert crowd.
They take this very seriously.

So France is invading America for oil? Or what's going on? What are you even saying?

2 answers.
1 : It's not a matter of practical consequences here, it's all about ideals. This action shows that Nantes is comitted to defending opressed artists, freedom expression etc
2 : They look up to America and want a little part of glory, aligning with the side most people support

Sure sure Shia, keep telling yourself that. We've got plenty of white terrorists due to Anti-FA. Your 'point' is very weak.

But is it a bomb? No, its fucking wool. Wish I had never responded now, the autism is immense.

looks similar to Yekaterinburg. very similar to structures and the timezone seems to line up.

There's a very simple solution to all of this:

>Go to France
>Find Muslim who doesn't speak English (not difficult in France)
>Tell him the sign is Western feminist "art" and says "Mohammed was a baby raper"
>Wait

get some actual terrorists to blow the building up? you're in franceistan remember?

Fuck you man, how about you risk your freedom and anal virginity by flying a flaming drone on to government property. Dumb cunt.