Why are Indian people so gross and stupid?

Why are Indian people so gross and stupid?

They can't speak english and when they do they're just the most piss-stupid group of people. They're lazy, argumentative, they constantly interrupt you and they outright lie to you about shit. When it comes to support personnel it's easier just to hang up and call again than deal with them. And god forbid if you end up having to deal with a call center in India.

What's up with them? Why are they like the way they are?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=_peUxE_BKcU
house.wikia.com/wiki/Femoral_artery
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Different culture mang

So are Thai's. They still don't shit in the street or eat off the sidewalk.

Same can be said for other races as well

Name a few that are fucked up as Indians. Pakis don't count because they're basically indians themselves.

>They can't speak english
well no fucking shit. Imagine that, somebody who grew up in a completely other part of the world speaking a language different from yours.

Wtf are you talking about you addled little bitch moron

that pic is adorable, lovely even

>Why are us-american people so gross and stupid?
>They can't speak german and when they do they're just the most piss-stupid group of people. They're lazy, argumentative, they constantly interrupt you and they outright lie to you about shit. When it comes to support personnel it's easier just to hang up and call again than deal with them. And god forbid if you end up having to deal with a call center in 'merica.
>What's up with them? Why are they like the way they are?

well their standards are pretty low compared to the rest of the world

i mean, when i said that i speak english, i mean that i can actually have a fluid convo with a native speaker, but when indians "speak" english, it's just damn hilarious

I point and laugh at americans for not having a british accent.

Their main reason for being hired as service reps is that they supposedly are able to speak english.

Again, like all indians, they lie.

i know i fucked up in some parts but it's because my phone's screen gets weird when i'm charging it

>What's up with them? Why are they like the way they are?
because they hate you

Indian Identified.

They sound like Sup Forums.

Feelings mutual. At least I can poo in the loo.

poo in the loo
youtube.com/watch?v=_peUxE_BKcU

OP is right indians are DISGUSTING. Anyone who defends them either doesn't know the truth or is a disgusting indian.

Their main reason for being hired as service reps is that they are fucking cheap
the pic you've atteched proves they ( and by they I mean one punjeeb) cant spell, not that they can't speak

All indians should be rounded up and killed. Indiana Jones and the Temple of Doom should have ended half an hour in when Indy shrugs and lets the filthy indian children die.

Indians die in the most hilarious ways due to their stupidity. Every day is like a fucking Bugs Bunny cartoon for them.

This retard probably got sleepy after a big poo and fell asleep on the tracks. Because why not.

I never realized how much I love seeing indians die. I wish all of them and the africans would disappear.

Yet most of the chief engineers, scientists and higher management at NASA, Google, Microsoft, Apple, Tesla, SpaceX etc are Indian while you're here on Sup Forums jeeking it to ladyboys.

they are truly the scum of the earth

well, get ready to work a dozen of underpaid jobs by yourself then.

Yes, they hired them because of their talent, not because they'll work for slave wages. India BARELY got to mars. Their big selling point? They did it cheaper than NASA.

Couldnt give two shits about race or racism. Dont care if someone hates a race or says specific things about them.

That said, where I live Indians are fine. smart, polite, very very hard working.

Its normally the natives that shit me.

>tfw they literally drink and bath in that same river

niggers, niggers are far worse than Pajeet & friends

When my company had a huge project, they ended up hiring a bunch of indians from an offshore firm. A shitload of off-the-boat types came in.

First we noticed the smell in the cafeteria. They all would bring their own food. And holy shit did it stink up the place. They all sat by themselves in a corner, so at least it didn't permeate the entire place, but holy fuck it smelled like tandoori goatshit.

The next thing we noticed is that there were all these footprints on the toilet seats. We thought people were stashing shit in the drop ceilings, but it turns out after talking to some of the americanized indians that it's the off-the-boat types. they didn't know how to use the toilets, so they'd climb up on the seats to shit. Every so often you'd find one that was broken when one of the tubbier ones would climb up and put all their weight on 2 spots.

They were also unbelievably sexually forward to the women at the office. Like, they'd put their hand on girls legs and shit. We actually had to talk to HR about that one.

And holy shit, their breath. They'd hover over you asking about something in the code and they'd talk right into your face and their breath would make you gag. It was so fucking insanely bad.

As for work, OP is right where they were always arguing and talking over you. You'd ask them to fix something in the code and they'd submit it again with nothing fixed. None of the code was done right, it was all in shitty first year javascript, totally not to spec for the site. They'd ignore requests from business, etc.

Eventually about 6 months later the project was pushed back to the next year and they were all fired. It turns out they took that code they wrote and a bunch of our site code and tried to sell it to a competitor. We ended up suing the shit out of them, and they cant do business in the U.S. anymore, but that means nothing because they would just change their name and do it again.

Indians truly are the worst.

Heard Indians are trash people shit in street just horrible.only Indians I know professionals doctors, surgeons and scholars.i don't see those people in the same light.

but le we are all doctors and engineers meme!!

Until you go to one of their lectures or have to get a clear diagnosis from someone who chews through english like they have a mouthful of goat cock curry.

Plus, I would never be treated by an Indian Doctor. Their entire culture has no respect for human life. Look at half of the webm's here. They're entirely too calm about people dying/dead people. I've heard stories about people who would die in the streets and the traffic would stop only to have a guy come out, drag the dead guy to the side of the road and traffic kept going.

It's a fucking hellworld that stinks and is full of the most apathetic, unsanitary and stupid fuckheads you've ever seen that only get hired because they'll work cheap.

I wish I could so see the beautiful sights

>Why are german people so gross and stupid?
>They can't speak human language and when they do they're just the most piss-stupid group of people. They're lazy, argumentative, they constantly interrupt you and they outright lie to you about shit. When it comes to support personnel it's easier just to hang up and call again than deal with them. And god forbid if you end up having to deal with a call center in genocide land.
>What's up with them? Why are they like the way they are? why are they so busy killing as many people as possible?

>everything is one thing

then how come I feel safe as fuck when one is my doctor

No shit the ones who come to America or other first world countries and assimilate should be seen in the same light.
Its the rest of them, the savages living in india and the immigrants who dont assimilate and try to shit in our streets both literally and figuratively that are looked down upon

yeah whatever, are they even trying I mean wtf

Their religion teaches that death is only a small part of life, like going to sleep at night, to be reborn as whatever the fuck other animal they need to be to finish their spiritual reeducation or whatever.

*shouldn't

because you're dumb.

that pic is hot tho

yes yes in a beautiful world we would determine each persons individual worth on a case by case basis, carefully weighing their back life story with a sincere respect for them as human beings. We would see the young thug on the street corner and say "Now hold on, Joe. You might be apprehensive, but he could just be an urban youth who's waiting for the bus to arrive so he can go to one of his 4 jobs!"

But in realityland, we have a fucking life to get on with and so our own past experiences as well as experiences related to us save us a lot of time and so we can save our time money and safety by realizing it's more likely he's a fucking nigger selling drugs who will pistol whip you and take your money and phone if nobody else is around, so it's better to take another route. Or in this case, that while some indians are okay, enough of them are fucking degenerate scum to avoid having to deal with them in any circumstance possible.

Racism and Stereotypes are unfair, but they exist for a reason snowflake.

Because you're either indian or haven't been exposed to enough physicians to know better.

not taking sides... i helped build the new home depot tech center in marietta georgia. we installed name plates on each cubical. 90 percent were indian. patel and whatnot. so while they may enjoy a good outdoor public poop they also enjoy getting good jobs in america.

>they also enjoy getting good jobs in america.
And why is that a good thing pajeet? just because you and everyone from your country is willing to work for 50 cents an hour ?

There are designated shitting streets AND designated eating streets.
They are DISTINCT.

that's not an improvement.

what about designated gang-rape streets?

and designated honor-killing (your daughters) streets?

Untermensch. The original gypsies.

KEK

what you call niggers, are just indians with guns and the money to buy them

And this distinction is never violated.

Alright, so pajeets are terrified of toilets

How do they feel about the concept of eating out of a bowl, with the proper utensils

im white american you fucking idiot. if you read that post you didnt understand it. im guessing your shit posting. its ok i do it to. but in case your really that stupid? an hero already.

im dying
fucking apes lmao

checkerino on the quindidly quints.

this makes me sick

>im white american you fucking idiot.
>people can't pretend to be something they're not on the internet
How about you an hero, you fucking pajeet?
Do you want to know how I know you're a pajeet? because no one but pajeets speak well of them taking american jobs. An hero you subhuman.

Checking Trips for your troubles.

so metal lol

>im guessing your shit posting.
you're not guessing his shitposting, you were swallowing his bait as readily as your mother swallows a seaman's semen

>you are what you eat.

Usually , the darker the skin, the stupider the individual.

see:
you ignorant piece of shit

not the guy you're responding to but if they put something into the us economy (skilled labor) then I'm all for them getting decent jobs. My doctor is a dothead and he's brilliant, friendly, speaks excellent english, and does more to help people in a day than I do in a month. Yea, the convenience store in my hometown is also an apu-looking indian dude, but he still works hard and earns his wages like everyone else.

I don't get the hate, I really fucking don't. They've never been anything but friendly to me, they pay their taxes, get educations, and commit crime at a rate no higher than white people. More than a lot of born Americans can say.

see:

this is reddit-tier posting. stop with the faggotry

holy mother fucking quints
praise the KEK

J

t. pajeet apoo singh patel

>have nukes
>have space program

Karma.

That is, they believe in karma, so they have no problem screwing other people as they think they deserved it. It's a prime example of how religion, even one specifically based on being rewarded for being good, does not make good people.

your indian is showing Reyansh

> Civilized
> Pakistan flag

samefag pls go

because in a population of one fucking billion, you are bound to have someone relatively smart

this is an interesting way of looking at it
good point

you wish lol
*high fives the other user*

I would have thought that losing both legs like that, the blood would just be spraying out of the femoral arteries and you would lose consciousness very rapidly.... instead of writhing in agony like that.

house.wikia.com/wiki/Femoral_artery

that was hot.

Well, a big thing in IT is where they'll come in, work for next to nothing, and they fire the entire IT workforce and tell them they don't get a severance unless they train their replacement.

You can say it's the companies fault or the fault of the worker for charging so much, but at its core it's the fault of the indian assholes for not fixing their own countries. At least with jobs that get shipped off to mexico, it's going to another country to build up their own country. These assholes are coming in, offering to do it for half the salary, they send their money back home, and when they get fired, the companies reputation is shot and nobody of value will work with them again.

Outside of Chicago this happened to Abbott Labs. Pharmaceutical companies are evil as is, but they did exactly this to their IT staff. Now a year and change later, they realize they're getting what they paid for, and their systems are enormously insecure, they've suffered several breaches, their projects are constantly behind, and now they're trying to hire people again but nobody will work with them.

So they're dirty, scummy, stupid, incompetent AND they took our jerbs!

Also they're all really rapey.