Why are celebrities so vocal about their political opinions?

Why are celebrities so vocal about their political opinions?

Do they really think they're going to sway public opinion just because they're famous?

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Halo_effect)
youtu.be/NKkRDMil0bw
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

In a normal non-degenerate society, women like her would be simple housewives. She's defending her financial gains to thrive in her degeneracy.

Celebrities are just brand names, they get paid to disavow or endorse whoever their benefactors wish, while normies mistakenly think their words have any semblance of a rational thought behind them.

Appears that way burger bro

How many flops will she have to star in before she realizes no one likes her anymore?

>Do they really think they're going to sway public opinion just because they're famous?
If people are retarded enough, yes.

>sway public opinion just because they're famous?

I'm sure they do

A whole industry that rewards narcissism. Is there really any surprise?

I wanna shove my cock in and out of her anus.

Don't even know who this dime-a-dozen blonde whore is.

>Why are celebrities so vocal about their political opinions?
>Do they really think they're going to sway public opinion just because they're famous?
I don't know, why don't you ask your boy Trump those questions?

She has to say these things
a) because she's a woman and she'd lose all credibility among her sex if she didn't, assuming she thought for herself
b) the jews would oust her if she thought otherwise

I lost her nudes as well OP.

burn her for treason

Why not? That's exactly what Trump is doing.

The left isn't quite so vapid as to actually vote for celebrities for the office of president, unlike the GOP who has done it multiple times, but I'm sure they'll get there soon enough.

>"Do they really think they're going to sway public opinion just because they're famous?"

Yes. It's targeted at women, like most propaganda.

>think they're going to

Do you really have no idea how stupid the masses are?

Because they aren't killed for doing so.

Nobody in this country would give a flying fuck what Trump had to say if he hadn't been a celebrity before he ran for President. This thread makes me laugh.

Here they don't say much about, because they're friends with everybody

> complains about celebrities involved in politics

> supports Trump

there are fat, disgusting slobs out there who take what celebrities say very seriously and act accordingly.

She's a cunt.

They're just mouthpieces for their overlords

That big nigger looks like he's having a blast.

Donald Trump is literally a loudmouth celebrity who became so vocal about his political opinions that he decided to run for president.

A sort of "expert effect" which is only otherwise seen amongst doctors when people suddenly collapse. Basically, in their mind, they're given a large audience, adoring fans, the loudest podium ever and so they feel responsible to push whatever issue their well meaning but utterly uninformed mind can grasp.

Attention

>That big nigger looks like he's having a blast.
Yeah in your mum LOL

Ausfag i know its early for you but you can do better

>Make Bantz Great Again

no they are so self absorbed they think their opinions are interesting

There are a lot of stupid people, so yes they do have sway.

This bitch literally just started paying attention to politics. All young retards are vocal

If they didn't they would be out of jobs, just look at Mel Gibson

Her heart has been broken by many dicks.

They have life on a plate and everyone constantly telling them how smart and great they are at everything in every way all the time. Because of this they actually have a heightened sense of their own opinions and believe that whatever they think must be right. Millions of people will agree with them. Celebrity causes mental illness.

You make me laugh. Maybe because as a celebrity he has no power? and now he's going to be the President?

>amerifat intellectuals

Its funny to see "intellectuals" on the left resort to saying "fuck you" instead of actually addressing why Trump is bad. Of course i think Trump is an idiot but I can give thought out reasons why and not just appeal to emotion

Every time this person opens her mouth about some "issue" it's pure retardation. Is this what double digit IQ with a platform sounds like?

>sounds like Jenny has daddy...i mean Trump issues kek.

Even Colbert has said in recent interviews he knows absolutely nothing about politics and is just an actor and liberals think he's a legitimate source of political opinions

This is every polition there is bro

Fuck this cunt forever.

Boycott all her shitty fucking movies.

Cause they are run by jews and superiority complex

It works, sadly

Though many people will feel disenfranchised and just won't vote

But they are.

>Why not? That's exactly what Trump is doing.

Trump has been a business man since the 60s, I don't know why people think he's a celebrity just because he was in a show a decade ago.

Not to mention he was on Lifestyles of the Rich & Famous and Fresh Prince before The Apprentice

Actually that's exactly what they're doing. You underestimate just how dumb and gullible the average voter is.

So why do people listen to Warren Buffet, Bill Gates, Steve Jobs, and Zuckerberg? They were never TV celebrities like Trump

At a certain lower limit it will only resonate with apolitical idiots that won't even bother to vote because american idol is on, and if anything is, this kind of statement is below that level.
Don't forget, Don is surging big time recently.

>apolitical idiots that won't even bother to vote because american idol is on

Just our luck, American Idol had its final episode weeks ago.

or -Gladiators. Whatever..

November 8th is a Tuesday. Dancing With the Stars and The Voice are big and one airs on Tuesday

You mean diamond dozen.

And they said da joos were against Trump...

>"Hey, Trump. Fuck you"
How will he ever recover from this

>Alt Rights hate her!
>This girl is constantly stumping Trump
>Learn her simple trick!

When was this?

I am now a #CruzMissile

>celebrity
>autists funded by the jews
>being a retard
gee I wonder why.

meme magic is working

It's funny how this is always how left wing people "debate" issues. They just say something like "fuck you," "shut up," or talk about how evil they think you are. They hate using logic, probably because they aren't capable of it. They really are simply children. If there weren't so many of them, they would be funny.

Desperation, it's one of the many retarded "arguments" people cling to when criticizing him. Humorous to think that him being on a TV show for a few years is among the best they can come up with.

all of them

actually retarded.

Narcissism. They really think their opinions are very relevant.
Also Due to the halo effect (en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Halo_effect) people tend to think that if the celebs know something about acting/singing they must also know stuff about politics. Plus they're media personalities so they get a lot of air time

Most celebrities just adopt the politics of the people who pay them.

Also most of them are egomaniacs and being vocal about idealistic far-reaching world changing leftwing politics feeds their narcissism. Also spouting off about the downtrodden comforts their guilt for living unbelievably privileged lives.

Bwahahahahajjahahahahahahhaha jajajajajajjajaja

Because they won't get anymore bones thrown at them if they stop performing for their Jewish masters.

youtu.be/NKkRDMil0bw

>71 replies
>no one has posted her nudes yet
What the fuck

In the NWO society using Huxley's Brave New World as template, which in turn used the Hindu caste system as template, they're the brahmans, the priest class.

celebrities are a great tool for those in power to influence people. it's especially effective with youngsters.

Trump: "Sorry, I am married and happy."

Because it helps promote their OH SO RELATABLE AND DOWN TO EARTH PERSONA :))))

It's fucking sickening.

>HEY REDDIT, JLAW TOTALLY GETS US xD
>SO BRAVE
>SO QUIRKY
>SO ENLIGHTENED

HER BOOBS ARE BLIND
THEY DON`T KNOW WHERE THEY ARE GOING !!!!!!!

We can't give this stupid woman ANY credibility.

She has one of those generic, dumb looking faces.

Supporting trump isn't a high status opinion.

We need more pics of her cunt