I need help

So there's this filthy gypsy girl in my school that keeps bullying me. She punches me, slaps me, teases me, makes fun of me, take away my money and food and she also spits on me. EVERY FUCKING DAY. She makes my life a fucking living hell and I hate it.

I just want to live in peace and that's impossible with all the mental and physical abuse coming from her.

Even if I try to fight back or say something about it, my whole classroom will start beating the shit out of me because "I should never fight against a girl". My ass is a girl. Such a degenerate vermin is apparently a "girl" in their eyes. Fucking assholes. Scum.

My life fucking sucks. I have so many social problems all coming from her. So feel so ashamed that she does all of this to me. I just don't fucking get it. Why? Why does all of this shit happen to me? Why is she allowed to live and use our oxygen? She is a subhuman and yet I'm the one getting dominated. Fuck!

I just can't fucking take it anymore. I need help. I just am not able to take all the abuse anymore.

>pic related
The filthy vermin fuck

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=1Kfk0jE7HN0
archive.4plebs.org/pol/search/text/gypsy girl in my school that keeps bullying me/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

copypasta!

She obviously wanna fuck you.

just rape her, jeez it's not that complicated

Tell your sister to stop bothering you then.

talk to the head teachers.

? What

that's a gypsy? looks like a nigger.

just lead her somewhere secluded and get rid of her.

If not cpoypasta, i'd rape and then follow along with this song youtube.com/watch?v=1Kfk0jE7HN0

i saw this post long time ago. Exactly same story without any updates.

Sorry youre telling bullshit.

maybe you are a gypsy who wants to fucka round here

What are they supposed to do? Expelled her? Yeah suuure. The teachers won't listen to me anyways since they will say that "I'm not a little child" or some stupid bullshit like that.

seriously bro just fuck her and get it over with

Ebik pasta friend

Did a bird shit in your brain? What the fuck are you talking about?

Rape her

Gypsies only understand violence

She'll become your cock slave

why the fuck is everyone telling OP to rape her? she's probably riddled with diseases.

>rape

Don't fight her. They're right, you shouldn't fight a girl. Just stab her in the back with a shiv, as many times as you can, as fast as you can. If your life is really such hell from her, you have nothing to lose. You'll go to youth prison and get released when you're 18.

Nice bait, gypsy. Sugi pula.

hurr what is a condom

Talk to teachers, if fails you sue all of them

>not being able to get along with family members

>my ass is a girl

Explain please

I'm 19

what kind of beta rapes with a condom?

Beat her

Then rape her with a stick

19 and in school? school as in high school or university or what?

why the fuck are you 19 and still in high school.

Underrated

This is copypasta, Germany is right for once.

Do you want me to die of some kind of disease? I know that Bulgarians have pretty low standards, but geez.

SLAP HER HARD ACROSS HER CHECK, ONE HARD SLAP.

archive.4plebs.org/pol/search/text/gypsy girl in my school that keeps bullying me/

When she's alone and fucking with you, just beat the ever living shit out of her, no bars. After that, just walk away and don't mention anything. Man up or stay a cuck my boy.

I'm at collage. Gypsies and minorities get special rights for university, so a gypsy can have a shit grade and still enter a decent collage. And when I meant "my whole classroom" I ment like a few guys from my classroom, but whatever.

Your life does not suck because you're getting "bullied" by a girl. It sucks because you're a beta who won't stand up for yourself.

If you are going to shitpost and try to make me feel bad, then at least do it right, amerifat

Underageb&

>Do you want me to die of some kind of disease?
i never intended to fuck her you retard
just tie her up, sneak her into a farm and let her get plowed by some fella's horse
after its done with her make her stand up and watch how her insides slip out of her anus

Copypasta, but i'll post a solution anyway because these problems seem to appear here all the time.

The solution isn't 'lol hit her vag' or whatever most permabetas say, but as follows:

If a girl is making your life hell, chances are you can fuck her. Instead of whining, instead smile every time she teases you! When she slaps you or pushes you, try to smell her and flirt with her. See, women need 3 things, air, water and attention, and not in that order (they will forego air and water for attention), so if you start giving it to her, you can soon fuck her.
Then, when you are finally hate-fucking her, take pictures, spread them around to her brothers etc and then the tables have turned. You can treat her like shit and she'll stay with you because (hopefully) you gave her the good dick.
I made a girl that hated me squirt and I could've literally shit in her mouth after that and she would've happily taken it.

>responding ot copypaste without sage

>archive.4plebs.org/pol/search/text/gypsy girl in my school that keeps bullying me/
YHBT YHL
Bad advice also.

This is not Sup Forums related enjoy your 24hr ban from all boards.

Man, you're no fun. Filthy kike

Burn the witch, pic related.

>not being a fucking brute
Do you think I account for copypasta when I shitpost?

You're no fun, did you know that?

>tfw no tsundere gypsyfu

Beat, rape and murder.

That's actually pretty good.

just slap that bitch already

Extremely under rated post

>archive.4plebs.org/pol/search/text/gypsy girl in my school that keeps bullying me/

>4plebs is down
You gave up your ruse too early

beat the shit out of her as hard as you can
regardless of your punishment that cunt will learn to stop hiding behind being a woman

It's not just pretty good my pickpocketing, curse-laying gypsy friend. It is THE formula.

Hell, even childhood female friends that tickled you, bullied you etc, you can fuck in adulthood.

Lol. Stop making pasta threads kiddo.

drag into alley, rape, repeat daily

where u at nigguh?
i feel like doing some divine work today

Dude you're in Romania.. wtf you even have to ask?
> save some money
> hire some thugs
> show em the bitch
> wait until the end of school
> follow her with your new fellaz until she's out of others reach
> proceed to beat the fuck out of her
> show her youre a crazy shit not to be fuck with
> literally act crazy, she will get more scared than from the beating
> she will never bother you again.

That's what I did but I was 16 in high school and hired gypsies to fuck up a cuck hokey player. He never looked nor spoke to me again.

I'll be sure to teach that formula to my kids, if I'll ever have some. Thanks Australia.

Fist her

Make her fuck a dragon dildo with nails all over it then.

she clearly wants to fuck. give her the dick, user.

just stab her after school

Rape her and impregnate her by force. She'll be forced to give birth to your child and raise it and will thus be constantly reminded that you physically reduced her to an accessory for you to spread your own genes until the day that she dies in pain and anguish.

How can one country be so based?

The roaches are squatting now??? They're evolving!

If a girl is bullying you it means she likes you

FAKE
That's not a gypsy, that's a nigger

all those newfags who cant see this copypasta and even try to respond

>trying to identify user's waifu but can't even though mio keeps popping in my head for some reason
>failed at everything even powerleveling