Wth is this shit

wth is this shit....
is it a new thing to hinder one of your eyes?
i checked facebook first time in a while, and this shit came up..

second...
???

third.. hidey eyey

hinder = hide*
ofc

nigger.

this girl goes all in

focken retarded aye!

omgwtfbbqhaxx

hahahahah

mooaaar

she have some sort of retardation, ey?

might have glasseye

The fok is this m8?

gotta hide the ugly, you know?

OP here.. thing is, i didn't even look arou d for them, i just saw a girl, clicked on her, then i saw her friend, and her friend, and her friend...
wth....
bros.. helb me bls

swedens ugliest one eyed girl

yeah, but how come all of them have an ugly left-eye lol

is it a thing, am i just "slow", are they stupid?

cekd
and
rell

it isnt about hiding the eye you fucming tards, its about hiding the outline of the second half of the face

waddya know boud id James Bond

what???

what would that be good for?
i just think they have som sort of fucked up shit there

This guy looks okey right?

Well, look again

hahaha

checked.

why does he have an asshole there?

Its hard to explain, because i do that too sometimes, hide the second half of the face. It makes you look better, atleast to you. Like makes you fill in the missing part of the face and because you want people to look good, the brain fills in the likely model of the face that makes the left face look good/better

Nah he doesn't look alright. His lip is fucked just before it cuts off, you can tell something aint right.

pics or it didn't happen.
i get you.. but its not even the half face, its like a little bit of the face, as long as the eye are gone.

If you'd seen the right half you wouldnt have assumed the second part and vice versa. its compratatively better, be honest faggot.

exactly

It has more to do with the gemometry of the outline that may not capture what they feel what they look like.

i will be honest with ya bro.
you're right nigguh

allright!
i find it stranden anyway, maybe Im just too much of an oldfag

im smarter than all ofd you

no. you're more stupid then a half eyed girl

take this faggets

checkededi

Atleast i can extrapolate the continuation of the face instead of literally thinking the end of the capturaed light (image) is because the face abruptly stops right there.

dats really fagen

shes cute

lol
the face must look like shit, or the eye must have a fucking retardation, shitface

niggers?

fuck niggers