>There's no Sup Forumsernational board on 2ch

Why?

Other urls found in this thread:

2ch
itest.bbspink.com/subback/bbbb
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

2ch hk/int/

people can't read moonrunes and can't speak weeb

There is, it's called dejima but there is not much going on. There is an eternal English chat thread on the English-language study board that is kind of active, though. Some foreigners posting there.

I thought Putin already banned 2ch.ru.

Do they even shitpost in 2ch?

why even care that place is fucking dead anyway

It was reborn.

Sup Forums is better than a monocoubtry shit site

what's the difference beetween 2ch and here ?

how is Sup Forums that different tho? maybe it's not monocountry, but it's deff monocoltural - meaning it's dominated by aussie/canadian/murican shit posting and that's really it.

it's monoculture through shared site culture, not host country, like 2ch which has a bunch of nips and that's it

The Finns do a good job here and the last big meme on this board in particular comes from Brazil which was brought by autistic Argentinians and Mexicans spamming it.

not saying you're not right, but shit's getting boring FAST. Sup Forums is really the only "interesting" board out there, all other are too obscure to the point of being annoying amd it's not that fast moving either.

2ch.net has a board where non-Japanese IPs can post:
itest.bbspink.com/subback/bbbb

The Japanese one? They have more shitposting boards than we do.

I agree with you there, I just don't think that 2ch is any better

>muh multikulti
i find Sup Forums better but if all image boards in the world went full english the world would be more boring.

you mean this?

una vela has been around for ages tho. same as the simpsons memes.

sopa de macaco

how would it be boring? every one will have interchangeble memes, new unseen shitposting and all that.
I admit that's too much of a globalistic view but it wouldn't be boring that's for sure.

>muh language is just a tool meme
he said more boring

It can only be a meme or shitposting if you can understand that it to begin with. Try going to ylilauta and tell me how much of it is shitposting.

the way of making memes in japanese and in english are different for instance.
if everyone started to make it in english they end up sharing the same trends and tendencies that come mostly from american contents in mainstream.

i mean, first normies crap would increase, like shit like e-celeb trash endlessly pivoting around america. yuros already have done it, and its generally boring and very bland. arr rook same

What's the Japanese people's opinion on e-celebs like Varg?

i dont know what other japanese think of it. personally i hate all that shit on YT and Twitter because those fanboys always spam those shitty images and threads about it. its good that some e-celebs revenues have plummeted due to that YTs new administration.

No, sopa de macaco. Though it's actually over a year old it's only been on Sup Forums for about a month.

this, holy fuck
>hurr i can't make money for nothing anymore :(