It's Nation Hate America Day in the rest of the World, so, a few thoughts for perusal

It's Nation Hate America Day in the rest of the World, so, a few thoughts for perusal.

Colossal military yet have a huge inability to actually beat anyone. (The WW2 cliches are embarrassing, refrain from them).

Simplistic, childlike humour. Often quote people like Bill Hicks who is so shit it's unbelievable.

Massive portions of horrifically sickly-sweet food rammed full of chemicals and sugars. They cannot cook to save their lives.

Desperation for drama. Ever heard the shouts when an English kid falls off a skateboard? 'Get up you daft cunt' - In America there is 500 cries of OHMYGOODDDDDDDDD, AREYOURSERIOUSSSSS?? OHMYGOD!!! WTTFFFFF!!!!

Veterans. These fucking imbecilic mouthbreathers who fly out to Afghanistan, live in a walled city with BK, McDonalds, bowling, cinemas, aircon, do a short tour folding blankets, never see an Afghan, then get shipped home and wants everything for free because they 'fought for your freedom'.

Coons. WTF. Americans are petrified of these primates. Noglets can basically do what they like in the US because Americans are desperate to be seen as all-inclusive and modern.

Fashion. About 10 years behind Western Europe. Awful-dressed people who don't mind buying cheap.

Cars. What the fuck is up with your car design. Everything is made looking like they asked what a 14 yr old would like, big, plastic, cheap and tasteless. (A bit like your women).

Teeth. I fucking love this part because it is such a large part of American rhetoric that the British have bad teeth. The Americans have APPALLING teeth, the fronts are braced and whitenened to fuck and their back teeth are normally rotted out with their high sugar diet. In comparison American teeth are a lot like Eastern European teeth.

Muslims. They love to think Europe is drowning under Muslim attack and their land of the free is safe from all ragheads. The largest ever Muslim atrocities have been committed on American soil. The rest of Europe has tiny numbers compared.

Cunts.

Other urls found in this thread:

imdb.com/title/tt1494191/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

How cute. Another yipping dog.
Saged.

I've found that to be the opposite. Americans are very aware of how the rest of the World sees them. They also have a huge dilemma as to why they are disliked so much when they see themselves as World Police and saviours.

Too easy

>>Dry circumsized dicks
>>Fat as fuckin houses
>>Double denim
>>Loud mouths
>>Lost to some gooks lol
>>Usually turn up after fightins done
>>Gay as fuck

>It's Nation Hate America Day in the rest of the World
In American, that translates to "Butthurt btfo countries that suck at everything cuz they're not America get together and cry cuz they're not as awesome as America" Day in the other parts of the world that use the internet, and are clearly not as awesome as America...

>(The WW2 cliches are embarrassing, refrain from them).
Yeah, cuz we bled for the world twice already... Next time, we might not be so inclined, so whatch what f'ing dictators and shit you go electing again....

Russians did the job admirably. You just turned up at the end, swaggering.

Watch this.

imdb.com/title/tt1494191/

>Russians are the heroes cuz sheer number of casualties
Yeah, cuz Russia's main warfighting strategy for the past three thousand years and counting is to throw meat into the grinder until the grinder breaks...

>But muh Eastern Front!
But muh Western front, Normandy, liberation of Italy and Southern front, African campaign, Asian campaign... And we lost far fewer because we had intelligence, tactics, and the best weapons capitali$m can afford....

And don't even think fighting the US in all of Western and Southern Europe didn't take much available resources away from the Eastern front...

You're not from America and hate bill hicks? He never was famous here until after his death despite constantly touring America. His fame and fortune were due to every country but ours

Oh, and let's not forget Russia vs. Finland....

>Cant beat anyone
We beat ourselves. Checkmate

Name a funny stand up comic from the US.

Gabriel Iglesias
Richard Pryor
George Carlin
Robin Williams
Eddie Murphy
Charlie Murphy
Lenny Bruce
Mitch Hedberg
Amazing Johnathan
etc.

Ban this boi

You've just named a list of American stand up comedians.

Your remit was 'name a funny stand up comic from the US'.

>Often quote people like Bill Hicks who is so shit it's unbelievable.
Only a true Muppet could ever think Bill Hicks was shit. you just showed yourself up as a prize cunt, OP

I love you OP.

For the good that america gives (music, art, SOME movies) I can't help but feel they are dragging the rest of the world down.

They are constantly perplexed that other worldly opinions exist, I am sick of hearing young kids with pseudo american accents in my country, the fact that they elected Trump (I don't hate trump, just cant believe they did it), they don;t seem to take criticism anywhere near as well as the rest of the world, they dominate and saturate the artistic market which makes it harder for small time writers/directors from other countries to get a start...

I probably sound like one of those fuckwits with my "hurhur america sux" but it is becoming unbearable personally.

I have often joked about if I could completely nuke one country it would be america and it is slowly becoming less of a joke.

I know the rest of the world would suffer initially if america was to fall, but fuck me I wish a violent death to that shithole of a country. or maybe just its people.

Post something of his that was funny. His BEST segment.

Louie ck

The fact they have a huge dilemma as to why they are hated is a lot of the problem.

Oh look, another America hating thread. 25th one today?

Like we give a fuck about your opinion.

Post something of his that's funny. Or is it more bland observational ramblings that Americans seem to piss themselves over.

He means the fact that america did a fucking portion of the work in WW2 and claim that they fucking won it single-handedly

We honestly don't care. Does a lion wonder what the antelope thinks of it?

Why bother ? so you can say "thats not funny, ha I win, fag" or some other such bollocks.

Yep, you do. Up you pop like spanked puppies, hurt that no-one likes you. It's such a cliche that you don't care when you probably care the MOST!

Thinking of yourselves as lions. oh boy cant argue with that logic.

> suck 10 dicks or break windows to prevent travel ban day

Except you're not a lion. More like a sloth or a manatee.

No, because I want you to post the pinnacle of American humour. If it's funny, I'd laugh, that's how laughter works.

All this salt.
I'm personally glad that you're this upsetti about things that don't impact you in any way, shape, or form.

No salt. All perfectly good-humoured. Still waiting for any points to be successfully refuted.

The salt is purely American, narrowing those hard little arteries.

>let me write out a lengthy post about things I don't like, but I SWEAR I'm not upset at all
Seems legit. Whatever helps you through the day, I suppose.

Hahaha russians. Thats the funniest thing I've heard in days. Why does shovelling piles of unarmed, untrained cannon fodder at the least important front of the war count for anything? Any country physically in Russia's position not only could have done as well as them, they would have ended the war years earlier. Only reason Germany stood any chance was that Russia turned out to be so much more pathetic than people expected.

Perfectly legit. I like taking the piss out of everyone. Today it's the Americans. Mainly because it's like shooting fish in a barrel!

>>We don't currrrrrrrrrrr - back to back ww2 champs, fuck yeah, muricaaaaa, eat aerosol cheese, we saved you! love us!

I can just see you now, with your knee-length denim shorts, silver flipup phone on your hip and over-sized Nike trainers that your diabetic feet have curved upwards.

You angry little nonce.

>The WW2 cliches are embarrassing, refrain from them
Because they crush your argument?

Bitch please, most of the names on that list fucking invented modern stand-up. Don't give me that "o but I don't think they're very funny because they're American" bullshit.

No? Because they are over-used cliches that everyone else in the World knows are untrue. Everyone apart from the US.

I don't care if they invented fucking gravity. Post something of theirs that is funny.

i found the butt hurt amerifag,

There's more than one. They are circling (waddling) like sharks (pigmy hippos).

Lol ur so mad, Americunts are such shit and YET Greatest country on this fucking planet, so what does that make you sweetie?

I didn't bother to read past the first sentence but I thought I would let you know that you are a loser and you wouldn't be typing this bullshit if you were not more of a shit person than the people you are crying about.

Why the reddit spacing?

No-one's mad, except the XXXL wolf tshirt wearing American blowhards.

Psychology basics.

You DID read past the first sentence, you read all of it. However, to seem offhand and indifferent in an attempt the highlight your don't care attitude, you pretended to have only read the first part.

No seriously I didn't bother. To do that I would have had to peel my balls off your moms chin and that would have taken too much effort. I got 3 Russian delivery wives keeping me busy and I can't spare the time. I got too much money to count from all the work they do.

See what I mean about American humour? If that wasn't anonymous, you wouldn't have opened your sugary mouth.

Funny, I said the exact same thing to your mom before she started. It was anonymous but she has had her mouth open for a long time let me tell you.

I'll check out the picture in a second. I'm about cum in her face, give me a second.

No not really

>Nonce
Fellow britbong detected?

>britfag detected

Jeff Dunham, Larry the Cable Guy, Kevin Hart, Bill Burr, Jeff Foxworthy - but the guy who died 20 years ago no one knows.

Still naming names, but still no posts of them saying anything funny. Being told theyre funny isnt the same. See how it works?

I feel like if i asked for a slice they would say no

You say this now but when Hitler is taking over your country you cry to us for help.

whenever i see these ameican women wear slutty clothes and party every friday an saturday i really hope they dont actually consider themselves as real women. Real women arent sluts/strippers

O B S E S S E D
B
S
E
S
S
E
D

Learn to spell, you uneducated mongoloid.

Who the fuck is Bill Hicks

Trump lost the popular vote, don't be retarded. Not everyone in America thinks or acts the same.

You hate America? What a coincidence so do we here in America! Mental retardation is a law everyone has to follow, if not we could be fined until bankrupt and thrown in a prison that some billionaire is sponsoring. Smart people get rebellious.

No one in America claims we one WW2 single-handedly. That's just stupid.

Dude was born in Mexico.

Place of birth is irrelevant if he's not funny.

>caring this much

Don't you have anything better to do? We know we're fucked, and the people trying to defend this cesspool of a country are either trolling or, more than likely, everything you've mentioned.

America sucks, we get it. Chances are your shitty country does too, it's just not plastered all over the media because, unlike the US, other countries aren't "proud" of their pieces of shit citizens.

Side note - my teeth are also pretty fucked because insurance is so unaffordable I don't have the money to get them fixed. Prisoners have access to better health/dental care than the average citizen here, for some fucking reason.

What a defeatist post. That's the kind of attitude that loses you wars!

Did you think the Viet Cong farmers thought like that? Did they fuck, that's why they won!

I wonder how they got that through the front door. Not the pizza, the whale on the left

>vietnam was a draw

The US really does suck, though. I have no doubt our military would destroy most other nations, but we're too busy putting them in third world countries for retarded reasons.

Don't forget that we're your biggest allies, either. When the mudslimes hit too close to home, the Eurocucks will be begging for US intervention.

>And we lost far fewer because we had intelligence
You lost far fewwer because you jumped in about 5 years after every other country did. You come in at the end of the war and claim victory all to yourself. Fucking Canada contributed 100 times more than Burgerland did.

The US is the only place to be hit largescale. If you can't defend New York how the fuck are you going to defend anyone else? Learn the fundamentals.

Too bad about your redditorial double-spacing, the mark of an attention-whoring jew, because the rest of your post is going to drive sales of burn cream through the roof.
Except for Bill Hicks. He could have been the next George Carlin with a bit of work.

I'm more WorldStar than Reddit. I get hard over young black girls fighting.

What thee hell is your point, you big PUSSY?

>It's Nation Hate America Day in the rest of the World,

When did you pull *this* gem out of your ass?

The points are listed, you gormless baboon.

National Hate America Day is an actual thing.

Agree with everything here except the teeth part..American chicks have great teeth

>this post was worth 0.25$
you lost you stupid shill, get over it all ready. you had a shitty candidate that even a brain dead moron wouldn't vote (says a lot about you, heh) and you lost fair and square. stop being a pussy and show some respect to your president. it's going to be long eight years for you

whatever shithole you're from, you mist be the funny stand up comic there.
cause this thread is laughing at you

It says we won... Not that we won Alone. But you know I'm just reading the shirt.

did this rant cost you about 3$ to post from your shitty internet cafe?

You still need to answer for your fake primary.

ass

Sadly this.
t.stranger in a fucked up land

Sorry it took me so long to get back. Your moms teeth chafed pretty hard and I had to take a break. I asked her to read your OP and she said mmmmmph oooooooo mmmmmniiiaaaa. Very informative bro. Your moms now jealous of Americans' teeth cause she don't have any left. Well I gotta get back to practicing my donkey punch see yay.

No. Just no. Had America not intervened, all of you would be a mix of Nazis or Communists. Maybe we should've left well enough alone. Fucking ingrates.

>2016
>still inhabits the world
pathetic

Yeah, because red neck teeshirts made by slave labor in China represent the pinnacle of American historical education.....are all eurotrash this retarded?

You forgot their reliance on Fox news telling them how the world is.
Their simple inability to understand basic politics beyond the red /blue, good/bad, two party system.
The fact that they call the U.S. the land of the free, yet live in a police state where the citizens are at the mercy of the police shoot to kill policy.
They voted a simpleton mentally handicapped oaf in as their president. Seriously, they voted Donald trump in as their global representative. Donald fucking trump.
I'm with you OP, but don't go easy on them. They're a nation of uneducated, obese, murderous cowards, reliant on handguns to feel safe in their own nigger infested, underdeveloped third world shit hole country.

Kek. The ONLY reason all of Europe is not speaking German now is because of the war material we made it. And we still shed blood in a fight that was not ours, cunt.

OBSESSED
B
S
E
S
S
E
D

Why aren't you complaining on your country's 4 Chins?

sigh...
yet another of these threads....
>we cant do anything about the big bad wolf so lets just point and laugh
all of you are as gay as the pro/anti trump supporters here.
>but you're american, so you must be faggots

Reliant on 70 y/o historical over emphasis on the part you were eventually embarrassed into playing in a war that a tiny island on 40million managed to keep from its own doorstep without anyone else's help for over 4 years while the rest of Europe crumbled under Nazi pressure.
Yeah, you so good at war when it's all but done. Don't forget your appalling record in every single other conflict you ever involved yourselves in.

China > america